Havoc - Groupie Was Down For Everyone I Had To Pass

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Seen it NUMEROUS times on tour!!! I've left many situations where these chicks were down for whatever, and I dipped, because I saw how shit could go left. Had one chick passed out butt the fuck ass nekkid in the room I was sharing with my road manager, and she was all kinds of fine! Dude reached for a body bag, and I'm looking at him like :hmm:. I was like, "Let's put her clothes back on." He looked at me like I was crazy, and I'm like, "Dude, I'm a vet. Trust me on this one." We put her clothes back on, and he slept on the couch. The next morning, she apologized to him for passing out. Had she been nekkid, who know what she would've claimed? Me and Bronx Style Bob was talking about this not too long ago. This chick ended up fucking the WHOLE Rhyme Syndicate crew, and then she yelled rape,

and you had 2 members of Ice's crew running through this wooded area in Toronto like runaway slaves.

/dead

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
I still wanna hear he story tho
We're on the Kottonmouth Kings tour, and that night it was us, them, and Tech N9ne. I'm in the room chilling, and our road manager walks in with this Italian chick. Bitch is sexy is hell. Anyway, he intros me to her, and she starts talking about how she saw us at soundcheck, and decided she was fucking us all that night. There was like 2 seconds of silence, and she turns to me and says, "Now, let's get that dick out.", and I'm like :eek2:, and my road manager is like :dance:. Bitch takes me into the bathroom for sloppy toppy, and swallows the load, next, the road manager and the rest of the band. After that, she's fucking everything in the room. My road manager looks around and sees a cognac bottle, puts a body bag on it, and shoves it up her ass, and starts slamming it up there. I tell him to chill, and she yells, "Slam it up my ass harder!", and I'm thinking "What the fuck?! What the fucking fuck?!" Then I did the Catholic cross thing.

Last edited:

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If it was Cali it would've been 40 nigs trying to get it in with shemar Moore

Shut up nigga wit that weak ass joke

It’s a fact you ny niggas run in packs just like havoc described. Ain’t no way in hell its 20 niggas for ONE coke’d our Spanish Bitch out here

Stop it nigga

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Shut up nigga wit that weak ass joke

It’s a fact you ny niggas run in packs just like havoc described. Ain’t no way in hell its 20 niggas for ONE coke’d our Spanish Bitch out here

Stop it nigga
Every state got groups of dudes that roll in packs.. I never been a pack nig but Jus's like NY , Cali, and every other state got some people that roll in packs

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
you aint wrong

but I NEVER EVER understood that pack mentality especially in a sex stting
The small circle of dudes I rolled with had a rule no way we going anywhere 5 deep and a broad or broads is rolling with us... Many times if its 10 deep its 2-3 dudes the rest are chicks...only time you rolling that deep a sport better about to be played

lordrakim

Da God
BGOL Investor
And I haven't told the story about the Italian chick in Kansas City. Spoiler alert: She ended up with a cognac bottle up her ass.

What is it with chics and yak bottles?

Back in the 90s, some of the folks was fucking this one runner with a Remy VSOP bottle... then again shorty seemed to like bottles cuz we got her on tape with Coronas in both holes...

I think she's doin pron now lol

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
you aint wrong

but I NEVER EVER understood that pack mentality especially in a sex stting

His partner tells him a chick he knows wants to get at him and his response is “hey man let me go get 18 more of our homies so we can all fuck her”:smh::smh::smh:

Owes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This nigga don't realize he's telling a gang rape story??? This chick can come back now in this #MeToo era and hem his black ass up with that same interview right there no matter how long ago that shit was. :smh:

It was waaaay worse back then (late 90's early 2000's) than it is today. :smh:

Girls were getting drugged and raped by the entourage. And if they said anything, they got threatened.

I know a homegirl who told me she got raped by one of bust a rhythms(you know who I mean) cousins on a video shoot and when she tried to call the police, she was almost killed. They gave her a few thousand and sent her home. She was told by suga(wink wink) bear that she could suck his dick or suck his glock. When she finished, he laughed and said he wasn't going to kill her and he "ain't need to force no ho" to suck his dick. He told her: "Bitch, you know who I am. You wanted to suck it."

There have been video vixens who've spoken on these things years ago

shamone

Rising Star
OG Investor
It was waaaay worse back then (late 90's early 2000's) than it is today. :smh:

Girls were getting drugged and raped by the entourage. And if they said anything, they got threatened.

I know a homegirl who told me she got raped by one of bust a rhythms(you know who I mean) cousins on a video shoot and when she tried to call the police, she was almost killed. They gave her a few thousand and sent her home. She was told by suga(wink wink) bear that she could suck his dick or suck his glock. When she finished, he laughed and said he wasn't going to kill her and he "ain't need to force no ho" to suck his dick. He told her: "Bitch, you know who I am. You wanted to suck it."

There have been video vixens who've spoken on these things years ago
so, after being raped, she was told to suck his dick or his glock and she did it ? did he have a gun to her head?

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
We're on the Kottonmouth Kings tour, and that night it was us, them, and Tech N9ne. I'm in the room chilling, and our road manager walks in with this Italian chick. Bitch is sexy is hell. Anyway, he intros me to her, and she starts talking about how she saw us at soundcheck, and decided she was fucking us all that night. There was like 2 seconds of silence, and she turns to me and says, "Now, let's get that dick out.", and I'm like :eek2:, and my road manager is like :dance:. Bitch takes me into the bathroom for sloppy toppy, and swallows the load, next, the road manager and the rest of the band. After that, she's fucking everything in the room. My road manager looks around and sees a cognac bottle, puts a body bag on it, and shoves it up her ass, and starts slamming it up there. I tell him to chill, and she yells, "Slam it up my ass harder!", and I'm thinking "What the fuck?! What the fucking fuck?!" Then I did the Catholic cross thing.
Empty or full bottle

This hoe sounds like some female marines on base

Those hoes loved zod