Have ur tastes in women changed with age ?

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It’s something I’ve been thinking about lately, how my taste in women has kinda changed, as I get older , I’m wondering if other men went thru the same thing and what’s the psychology behind it .
Cos I’m also thinking , if u were married to the woman u were physically attracted the most at that time but now years later , as u aged ur taste kinda changed and ur wife might not be who u currently are ultimately most attached to and how that affects ur marriage or outlook on things.
I used to be into slimmer thinner women and never really considered thicker women , I really don’t know why (I’m actually mad cos I missed out on so many chicks I didn’t pursue who gave me 110% green light ) but I’m curious about the psychology of it .if it’s even a thing at all
So I’d say my taste in women in my 20s & early 30s were the Kelly Rowland type mostly but now at the end of my 30s I’m really into fuller women like say bigger titties , not crazy ass but substantial enough and generally fuller figure





Type 1 slimmer
Type 2 fuller thicker rounded bigger titties ass and all
 
if anything, the age ceiling has gone up. younger chicks don't really do it for me like that now. don't get me wrong, i can appreciate how good they look, but i just turned 47 and chicks in their 20s mostly seem like children to me. exceptions to every rule, of course.

i just like em bad though, pretty face and some hips and ass and i better get out of here before i fuck up.
 
There are certain chicks who I wouldn’t even given the time of day to back in the days , that now I would see what they mouf do now… moufdo has opened the category of letting more chicks see my dick.. I’m still not gonna fuck a lot of them but that throat can get poked.. in particular extra skinny chicks, big girls, certain older chicks.. lot of mouth I’ve missed over the decades of being picky now I’m like I can let them taste the babies
 
if anything, the age ceiling has gone up. younger chicks don't really do it for me like that now. don't get me wrong, i can appreciate how good they look, but i just turned 47 and chicks in their 20s mostly seem like children to me. exceptions to every rule, of course.

i just like em bad though, pretty face and some hips and ass and i better get out of here before i fuck up.
Interesting,
 
if anything, the age ceiling has gone up. younger chicks don't really do it for me like that now. don't get me wrong, i can appreciate how good they look, but i just turned 47 and chicks in their 20s mostly seem like children to me. exceptions to every rule, of course.

i just like em bad though, pretty face and some hips and ass and i better get out of here before i fuck up.
In full agreement with this. I’ll give an under 35 a look of course, but the attitude, privilege, mercurial nature and entitlement that usually comes with that age crowd ain’t worth it for me.
 
In full agreement with this. I’ll give an under 35 a look of course, but the attitude, privilege, mercurial nature and entitlement that usually comes with that age crowd ain’t worth it for me.
i just don't have the patience for empty interactions anymore and my time is valuable to me. soooo many things are not worth the trouble anymore, i've worked hard to eliminate goofy stressors and i'm careful not to let any pull me back in. even when they fine or seem like they'd be super fun.

again, a low labor thing may catch me still, idk. but a fine ass grown woman who looks like or better than one of them 20 somethings is my sweet spot right now.
 
I've never had a preference for size or shape but she did have to be pretty. A woman with a slammin body and a bulldog face gets no play, but an overweight cutie can be worked with. I think the biggest change in my preference is mindset. I used to be ok with just about any type personality and mindset but now I filter out opportunists, hypocrites, dumbasses, hood rats, chicks with bad habits, immature women and illogical, delusional hoz with entitlement complexes. In my twenties I would have put all of that chaos aside just to fuck.
 
if anything, the age ceiling has gone up. younger chicks don't really do it for me like that now. don't get me wrong, i can appreciate how good they look, but i just turned 47 and chicks in their 20s mostly seem like children to me. exceptions to every rule, of course.

i just like em bad though, pretty face and some hips and ass and i better get out of here before i fuck up.
Add to that, so many are addicted to their phones and sharing EVERY detail of their lives on social media. I’m private as hell and HATE folks being in my business.
 
My shit has gotten real weird lately.....

I'm still into slim-thicks with a jiggly booty and a pretty face.....:p
But I got this thing for long titties....or a long but jiggly ass
If I slap a girl's ass and I don't see waves I'm turned off....:smh:
I'm like HELL NO to fat bitches unless they're begging to fuck, to which I then develop a fondness for them...:yes:
I've grown more sensitive to sound....If I don't like a woman's voice there's no way I'm getting hard :smh:
Sometimes I find ugly girls pretty and pretty girls ugly :confused:
I have a tattoo limit. She gotta be sexy as fuck for me to look past tatts. :mad:
And if she ain't into me there's no way I'm gonna be into her. :smh:
 
I've always preferred slim petite women. At 18 years old, I lost my virginity to my high school sweet heart, she was 4'11" and weighed 98LBS.

At 53 soon to be 54, slim petites are still my number one.

While I have fucked a few whales and wildebeest, those were never relationships, just moments of opportunity during a dry spell.

My only preference change now that I'm older, long as she is a slim petite I'm willing to go down in looks provided she doesn't look like a man for cooperation, femininity and good domestic skills.
 
I use to like bigger chics but not anymore. There are a few I still like but I like slimmer and athletic build chics. I won’t totally block out big chics because if she works out that’s good. I see fat chics along the time and it’s a turn off to me. That’s shows laziness.

A lot of these bitches don’t like working out.
 
I use to like bigger chics but not anymore. There are a few I still like but I like slimmer and athletic build chics. I won’t totally block out big chics because if she works out that’s good. I see fat chics along the time and it’s a turn off to me. That’s shows laziness.

A lot of these bitches don’t like working out.

This faggot here.

IMG-1202.jpg
 
I use to and still luv a thick bish. Ass, thighs, tits in that order. But now a Flat Tummy trumps all that shit

I banged a couple gym chics and its no turning back. Better shelf life, them bishes always horny, and its no problem to ride until I bust
I never liked “thick” women until the last few years. I like real women. I'm not as particular as I used to be. I just want you to be happy because my dick works best if you're insecurities are at bay.
 
Pre-puberty: Tall, Leggy

Puberty: Busty

Young Adulthood: Busty, Curvy

Middle Adulthood: Busty, curvy, but with more emphasis on the ass for a more balanced figure

Middle Age: More emphasis on the total package and how it comes together; more appreciation for women who maintain themselves, as well as thinner and smaller breasted women.
 
I mean when i was younger, i thought some girls were out of my league but the ones I was thirsty for back then look worse today. So, being older you see women differently and your approach is also different too. Nowadays I'm more bold, confident and direct about what i want because I'm too old for the games and would easily move on once I feel a women isn't on my program nor want to satisfy me sexually.

I also think when you're older, you are more wise on the games women like to play and realize she has to bring more to the table besides, pussy ass, and mouth especially if you're looking to marry her to make her your wife.

But regardless of how old you are sexual natural isn't going anywhere.

It's just more easily to get women now compared to back then since you have multiple ways to get or talk to women with the technology we have today!

My Personal Preference In Women!

Somebody said never get with a women who you can't even carry upstairs that's above your weight.

I usually don't have a preference in women and like different tastes of women regardless of their height, shape and weight as long as I can carry her.

She has to look healthy like she take cares of herself though.

I don't like women who smoke cigs but weed is fine.

I also don't like drunk women either since I no longer drink anymore myself!

Women hygiene is very important to me as well.

I don't like women who like to argue and fight!
 
Last edited:
Still like the same types of women but I've added new types with my travels.
I do have less tolerance for flabbyness and unhealthy lifestyles.
Still like them thick but if I can't carry her out of a burning building, we can't be.
 
In a strictly physical sense, I think my preferences at 81 will be the same as they were at 21.
if anything, the age ceiling has gone up. younger chicks don't really do it for me like that now. don't get me wrong, i can appreciate how good they look, but i just turned 47 and chicks in their 20s mostly seem like children to me. exceptions to every rule, of course.

i just like em bad though, pretty face and some hips and ass and i better get out of here before i fuck up.

I hung out all night with a very attractive 20 year old on Saturday… I’ve had good times with women under 25 but this felt like hanging with an 8 year old.
 
if anything, the age ceiling has gone up. younger chicks don't really do it for me like that now. don't get me wrong, i can appreciate how good they look, but i just turned 47 and chicks in their 20s mostly seem like children to me. exceptions to every rule, of course.

i just like em bad though, pretty face and some hips and ass and i better get out of here before i fuck up.
Same here.
 
Back
Top