Hassan Cambell crashes out on live, then gets shot. He reports from hospital bed.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That man is a basket case and the alcohol gives him something he never had and that's courage.
Just cause you come from a tough community,grew up and was raised around tough individuals doesn't mean that you're them and he's removed from that shit so going back to prove to some people on the internet is just stupid,dumb and at this point crazy.

He's got the views and he can milk this for a few more months for views but the next time he'll be dead cause as we've seen Youtube has changed his life,he was able to fix his house up,buy shit he never had,dress like he was alpo in the 80's and keep his family together.

When keeping it real goes wrong.....

Fucking around and finding.....shot

Play stupid games and win.....

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
At least he didn't hit'em with the headshot :dunno:

gille-da-kid-whoooooo.gif

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nigga still talking bout gettin afrikabambattad...

Hassan campbell- He raped everybody!

Everybody-nah nigga..he raped you...

Hassan campbell-
cry-sad.gif

Oh well ..

Yea I think he confused bambatty had a thing

For light skin .....he wasn't trying to assault nothing darker than a paper bag and that was most of Bronx river...

He just being extra dramatic

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ok that's it we my good friends we are

Officially old fucks...

I was talking to some chicks from the Bronx..

About Hassan Campbell...

And I kid you not. Not only did they not know who Hassan Was which was understandable

But they had zero idea who Africa bambatty was or even more shocking who zulu nation was..

They had zero clue...

Bruh zulu nation owned the south Bronx in the eighties.

And they were looking at me like I was talking about..flying pigs and purple unicorns bruh...

We reached a new level in life my friends

Congratulations to US!!!

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
That man is a basket case and the alcohol gives him something he never had and that's courage.
Just cause you come from a tough community,grew up and was raised around tough individuals doesn't mean that you're them and he's removed from that shit so going back to prove to some people on the internet is just stupid,dumb and at this point crazy.

He's got the views and he can milk this for a few more months for views but the next time he'll be dead cause as we've seen Youtube has changed his life,he was able to fix his house up,buy shit he never had,dress like he was alpo in the 80's and keep his family together.

When keeping it real goes wrong.....

Fucking around and finding.....shot

Play stupid games and win.....
He was raped and molested as a kid. Thats somenthing that will stay with you for life. You can't just.walk it off like a charlie horse. He has a family a YouTube channel he's making money from and this shit is still eating at his soul. He needs constant therapy.

Mrboogieallnight

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude was hurting over that shit understandably. But he's going about the shit the wrong way. He needs help. But he gots to understand Cassie way more famous than him so while it's not right folks gonna care more about her. Plus he said he didn't ask for money but just street justice. Don't get mad because she got broke off.
I can't believe I watched that whole thing.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
He was raped and molested as a kid. Thats somenthing that will stay with you for life. You can't just.walk it off like a charlie horse. He has a family a YouTube channel he's making money from and this shit is still eating at his soul. He needs constant therapy.

He was 12-13 when he was molested, which if he was born in 1976, would have made it 1988-1989. That would have made Bambottom 31-32 years old.

All I can say is that at 12-13, that shit couldn't have been me. :smh:

Last edited:

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Apparently he’s mad that cassie got her money from diddy and he never got anything from Bambaata and the deadline is this week

should have went the same route as cassie instead of demanding street justice
all the peeps got family and shit now
but he too busy to be street
is also a shame bambata didnt catch any backlash
i heard he in brasil livin his best life lol

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
should have went the same route as cassie instead of demanding street justice
all the peeps got family and shit now
but he too busy to be street
is also a shame bambata didnt catch any backlash
i heard he in brasil livin his best life lol
He’s the reason Cassie is able to press charges. That law ends in thanksgiving. I believe he started a civil suit bamabaata left the country and didn’t respond to the letters. I believe the law still stands if your under age but for adults it ends thanksgiving

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
He’s the reason Cassie is able to press charges. That law ends in thanksgiving. I believe he started a civil suit bamabaata left the country and didn’t respond to the letters. I believe the law still stands if your under age but for adults it ends thanksgiving
i wouldnt say all that after cosby weinstein and many more
but i hear u on the other shit