Hassan Cambell crashes out on live, then gets shot. He reports from hospital bed.

Mr.Mojo

Rising Star
Registered
Nigga still talking bout gettin afrikabambattad...

Hassan campbell- He raped everybody!

Everybody-nah nigga..he raped you...

Hassan campbell-
cry-sad.gif

Oh well ..

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
Damm, men don't care for the well being of other men. It's all jokes with a dude who was abused when he was younger.
It's only 1 response in here praying for him.
I don't think it's funny what he went through and feel like it's fucked up. But that don't give you the right to act a fool for the rest of your life. At some point that nigga need some therapy or something.

Last edited:

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
He's an attention whoring jackass. Folks I've been a Bronx Nigga since 1977. Believe me when I tell you there is no safe time to try or disrespect folks in any Bronx, NY Housing Projects. Especially on a Sunday when the game is on. Also, telling folks you have a knife is the quickest way to get shot.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fucked Around and Found Out............

dunno why these niggaz act like they own the jects and can just show up talkin greasy.
for every nigga that think they hard and bout that life...............there's another nigga thats harder and will take yo life.....

Hassan betta chill out.....

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Nigga still talking bout gettin afrikabambattad...

Hassan campbell- He raped everybody!

Everybody-nah nigga..he raped you...

Hassan campbell-
cry-sad.gif

Oh well ..

This is what happens when you need a hug because of him being raped, but the only people who wants to hug you are the people who raped you. In physics it is commonly referred as the ouroboros bootie paradox.

shame on you two

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I can't wait until that fucker is dead.

It's only a matter of time.

Nigga be extremely disrespectful and it was foul as shit about what he said about gillie son.

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I have no idea who this Niga is. I have no idea what this Niga has been through. And I can honestly say, I don’t give a fuck. No I didn’t want watch 25 minutes of this motherfucker rambling. But I did skip through the video enough to know he is the poster child for: if fuck around and find out, was an Instagram live video.

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
He's an attention whoring jackass. Folks I've been a Bronx Nigga since 1977. Believe me when I tell you there is no safe time to try or disrespect folks in any Bronx, NY Housing Projects. Especially on a Sunday when the game is on. Also, telling folks you have a knife is the quickest way to get shot.
Yeah he's a fucking idiot with all that tough tony shit.