I’m guessing most people will say yes but possibly with different perspectives on why and how. I think what would be most interesting is a no answer—someone 40+ who still feels the same way watching as they did at 14.
"I mean I guess I could watch the Final Four. It's an option I have, right? I don't know, but we going to see. But shout out to Illinois. The merry band of Eastern Europeans getting it done. They look really happy, too. I will say that something that I do think counts and applies when it comes to college basketball and that will not change, even with the money apparently, is the ages by-and-large of the players. Now of course we you know we got some dudes like that dude that Michigan got who apparently is almost a pharmacist at this point. Maybe I'm just reaching that age, but them boys at Illinois when they won that game and they, you know, with the coach and everything, it still looked like what you'd idealistically like for college basketball to look like. And I do think that when you watch these games like up through your 20s and maybe even your early 30s, it doesn't hit the same as it does once you're literally twice as old as the guys who were out there. And now you do really start seeing like the youthful affect of all of this.”
Quoted part begins at 7:42:
Quoted part begins at 7:42:
Last edited: