Has Steph Curry surpassed Lebron and can he reach goat status?

Can Curry reach goat status?

• Total voters

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Why do they call iverson Bubba Chuck???

Why do they call him the Answer???

allen-iverson.gif
tumblr_miy2d6UunG1rqtjh7o1_400.gif

7QFL.gif
iverson-crossover.gif

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
BGOL always entertained the idea of Steph Curry being better than LeBron. But never entertained the idea of Steph Curry being better than Michael Jordan or Kobe Bryant. How convenient for a message board full of their long term dickriders. :rolleyes:

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
BGOL always entertained the idea of Steph Curry being better than LeBron. But never entertained the idea of Steph Curry being better than Michael Jordan or Kobe Bryant. How convenient for a message board full of their long term dickriders. :rolleyes:
Can’t lie. Shit crossed my mind a few times, even last night. Nobody shoots that fucking effortlessly, be it double or triple-teams. This MF can’t be ignored. He’s too damn good. He’s so good that he enrages me when he does spectacular shit so-damn-effortlessly. Best shooter ever. Ever.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No. Steph is not an all around player. No defensive awards. No mvps. But he is the greatest shooter. But falls short in other categories

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Can’t lie. Shit crossed my mind a few times, even last night. Nobody shoots that fucking effortlessly, be it double or triple-teams. This MF can’t be ignored. He’s too damn good. He’s so good that he enrages me when he does spectacular shit so-damn-effortlessly. Best shooter ever. Ever.
Curry may not be the best player ever, but he is one of the most spectacular players ever. Plus he is much more than a shooter, he can pass dribble but what he does best is stretch defenses, allowing other players to play better.
Bron on the other hand is probably one of the least spectacular top ten non-centers, only ahead of Bird, but where he lacks spectacularity he more than makes up for it in actual ability, he can shoot, pass, play defense, play above the rim, rebound, and is very cereberal on the court.
To me, Jordan vs LeBron is similar to Michael Jackson vs Prince, where M.J. is the most spectacular and perfect entertainer, while Prince is one of the all-time greatest Musician who can be spectacular and entertaining, but in a different more organic way. But as a fan of the sport and all three, I love watching Curry, Jordan, and Curry play the game.

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Not a fan of Curry but this move should in any aspiring player's handbook of tricks.

Traveling:
c. In starting a dribble after (1) receiving the ball while standing still, or (2) coming to a legal stop, the ball must be out of the player’s hand before the pivot foot is raised off the floor.

BigATLslim

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
how bout he do this at least 8 straight more yrs than u can put him in the talks... nigs get injured everyday b and lots of really good players has had short careers or their levels of talent fell because of them grant hill, t-mac juss to name 2
Here we are.
What would be your assessment now, as we head into the all star break of the 2023 season.