Has anybody noticed AT&T Lily is back? You fucking?

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The actress who plays AT&T's Lily is facing waves of online sexual harassment, including manipulated images and objectifying memes

1a4750002eabcf9abed67b2204090f7c

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
The actress who plays AT&T's Lily is facing waves of online sexual harassment, including manipulated images and objectifying memes

1a4750002eabcf9abed67b2204090f7c

Lol I was asking my wife about this. She was how hornydo you men be? That’s just a plain white girl why is the internet going crazy over her? I have no idea why. She’s not even going out her way to show her body either.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
She's a nerdy, decent-looking white girl with big titties. That's always gonna get a segment of guys worked up.

I don’t even see her as nerdy. If I seen her at Grocery store I wouldn’t even do double look. She looks like the normal girl you see everyday. Ok, well maybe that’s why she popular. I see your point now.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Lol I was asking my wife about this. She was how hornydo you men be? That’s just a plain white girl why is the internet going crazy over her? I have no idea why. She’s not even going out her way to show her body either.

She has the “Girl Next Door” appeal to her.

And she comes off as the “Attractive Female Co-Worker” you don’t normally pay attention to, but there is that one day she shows up to work with a new hairstyle, makeup and outfit and your only focus in life is to now SMASH without hesitation.