Has anybody noticed AT&T Lily is back? You fucking?

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I’m going RAW!!!!

10.jpg

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
Sure, why not?

Well, maybe not. She was with John Mayer for a minute and from what I've heard he's a nasty sumummabitch.

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Everyone is tina, right? Every time a nigga disagrees with you or calls you out, you start the tina shit...

I’m curious about something. You see, you know and I know that you’re smarter than most of these slack jawed imbeciles on this site. You also know I’m the smartest person on this board and have known for years that you were a whiteboy posing as a black person (like blunt). You’ve managed to make a fool out of all of these Niggas for years, pretending to be a doctor, Black, etc. meanwhile, all you do is promote tiny little chinks bitches, always try to incite ignorance by encouraging blacks to behave like animals... for instance, telling people they should be shooting this cac and that cac. Telling people to burn down cities when an injustice happens, encouraging ignorance like looting, etc. now what type of person would behave that way? A god damn white scum fuck like you who has managed to manipulate the bottom tier blacks on this board who are convinced you are black and some sort of savior. You’ve even managed to manipulate and make fools of these so-called mods. You cry to them and they ban whoever.

My question is this... what experiment have you been conducting for over 20 years on this board? Are you just bored? Are you writing a book on the feeble mindedness of certain black folks? What is your game? When are you going to give it up? You are a white man on a black board aways stirring up controversy, calling every member who has original ideas a cac to turn the board against that black member. Your antics are old and played out and I’m informing the board of who you really are.
Go catch Covid-19

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Everyone is tina, right? Every time a nigga disagrees with you or calls you out, you start the tina shit...

I’m curious about something. You see, you know and I know that you’re smarter than most of these slack jawed imbeciles on this site. You also know I’m the smartest person on this board and have known for years that you were a whiteboy posing as a black person (like blunt). You’ve managed to make a fool out of all of these Niggas for years, pretending to be a doctor, Black, etc. meanwhile, all you do is promote tiny little chinks bitches, always try to incite ignorance by encouraging blacks to behave like animals... for instance, telling people they should be shooting this cac and that cac. Telling people to burn down cities when an injustice happens, encouraging ignorance like looting, etc. now what type of person would behave that way? A god damn white scum fuck like you who has managed to manipulate the bottom tier blacks on this board who are convinced you are black and some sort of savior. You’ve even managed to manipulate and make fools of these so-called mods. You cry to them and they ban whoever.

My question is this... what experiment have you been conducting for over 20 years on this board? Are you just bored? Are you writing a book on the feeble mindedness of certain black folks? What is your game? When are you going to give it up? You are a white man on a black board aways stirring up controversy, calling every member who has original ideas a cac to turn the board against that black member. Your antics are old and played out and I’m informing the board of who you really are.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor

So Truth is the smartest on the site and you are the smartest on this board. So you are saying Truth is smarter than you?

KunningLinguist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Breh
Nobody reading that titangraph

You really gonna let these cats rile you up.like this?

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn,, Mayer fucked Lily?
Dude is the anti-Derrick Jeter when it comes to doing the "fuck every starlet" thing(yeah, she's not a starlet, but still.... it's Lily).
Sure, why not?

Well, maybe not. She was with John Mayer for a minute and from what I've heard he's a nasty sumummabitch.

conspiracy_brotha

Woke as fuck
BGOL Investor

:frozen: