Haitian President Jovenel Moise has been assassinated

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Thanks for sharing...

Not sure how accurate this is, but I did hear dude wouldn't step down, had his gang of thugs going around murdering his enemies, and was reckless...
So dude was an overall piece of shit?

wezwUD.jpg

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't know all of the details, but I do know Haiti has always been in disarray. Who's fault is it? Maybe France. Maybe from within. Nevertheless, it's damn shame. I'm assuming it probably was a black Haitian that was the assassinator. When you take in all of the African nations that have murdered each other, it makes you wonder about the worldwide black community.

One thing is certain, black on black crime is not limited to America.
:hmm: :smh:

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor

Those look like Latinos, which fit some early reports that the shooters were speaking Spanish. They're all wearing military boots. Wondered what was the plan? Did they really think they were going to be able to blend in and not get noticed?

Hope and pray that they're not US by way of the Dominican Republic. That shit would get ugly real quick. And; if I remember correctly Hati over threw the DR a few times before....might be the summer of another Chin check....

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
The assassination of Haitian President Jovenel Moise is an act of war. If proven to have been done by foreigners.

I doubt it.

Say what you want about how corrupt our government can be but at least we're pretty efficient with that corruption.

Had this been a US government sanctioned assassination there wouldn't be this many people caught and left to run their mouths.

I assume the same to be true of other governments as well.

This appears to be years of frustration and infighting finally boiling over to the point that they were willing to kill a top politician.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out and what comes to light in the coming days and weeks.

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Those look like Latinos, which fit some early reports that the shooters were speaking Spanish. They're all wearing military boots. Wondered what was the plan? Did they really think they were going to be able to blend in and not get noticed?

Hope and pray that they're not US by way of the Dominican Republic. That shit would get ugly real quick. And; if I remember correctly Hati over threw the DR a few times before....might be the summer of another Chin check....

If Haiti tried that the rivers in The Dominican Republic would run red with the blood of Haitians. You know this right?

There are a hell of a lot more Haitians in DR than Vice Versa, and folks are just waiting on a reason to kill them. Doing anything on that side of the Island would lead to nothing short of a genocide.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I doubt it.

Say what you want about how corrupt our government can be but at least we're pretty efficient with that corruption.

Had this been a US government sanctioned assassination there wouldn't be this many people caught and left to run their mouths.

I assume the same to be true of other governments as well.

This appears to be years of frustration and infighting finally boiling over to the point that they were willing to kill a top politician.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out and what comes to light in the coming days and weeks.
Operation Gideon

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
This was run by an American private military company it says.

I don't doubt American involvement, we have our hands in everything.

I just don't see this actually being government sanctioned.

A better example would be Bay of Pigs which was an obvious and known US government sanctioned mission which failed miserably.
same shit- Pigs was also private military

this one was connected to Eric Prince

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

Here’s what you need to know:

At least seventeen people, including fifteen Colombians and two American citizens, were detained in the assassination of President Jovenel Moïse, Haitian officials said Thursday night as they paraded the suspects before the news media and asserted that “foreigners” had been involved in the brazen attack.

At a news conference at National Police Headquarters with the interim prime minister, the American men were described as being of Haitian descent and were identified as Joseph Vincent and James Solages.

Haitian security officials had earlier described Mr. Solages as a resident of South Florida who had been apprehended on Wednesday during the manhunt for the assailants. A Canadian government official said that Mr. Solages was briefly employed as a reserve bodyguard by a security company hired by the foreign affairs ministry in 2010.

At least eight more suspects were on the run, authorities said.

“We are pursuing them. We are asking the public to help us,” said Haiti’s police chief, Léon Charles, before a phalanx of politicians and police.

Colombia’s defense minister, Diego Molano, said the government was cooperating with an official request from Interpol, the global police agency, for information about the detained suspects. He added that initial information suggested that they were retired members of the Colombian military.

The detainees were lined up at the news conference Thursday night in handcuffs, some showing signs of physical injuries. A table displayed at least 10 Colombian passports, along with automatic weapons, sledgehammers and saws...

Last edited: