Guardians of the Galaxy 3 trailer

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
All I see there is retro music, jokes, more jokes, a cute aww raccoon moment, jokes, some fighting, and more jokes. Yeah the MCU cut copy-and-paste factory is back online.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So in a comic book the themes will stay the same.
This is a movie based on comic book characters.
Do you want them to totally change into what exactly?

You aren't making ANY SENSE.

All I see there is retro music, jokes, more jokes, a cute aww raccoon moment, jokes, some fighting, and more jokes. Yeah the MCU cut copy-and-paste factory is back online.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
So in a comic book the themes will stay the same.
This is a movie based on comic book characters.
Do you want them to totally change into what exactly?

You aren't making ANY SENSE.
It would be good to show a trailer that gives a hint of the movie plot, not a music video riddled with corny dry jokes, especially after the last Thor and She-Hulk debacle.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is the 1st look trailer dude. There will be 2 more to come. Shit. The movie comes out in May right? You don’t get plot now. By the 3rd trailer they will give the plot away and show you Nova and shit. Spoiling everything.

Shit we saw Shuri as the new Panther and y’all still said it wasn’t her so maybe it won’t spoil it for some of y’all.
It would be good to show a trailer that gives a hint of the movie plot, not a music video riddled with corny dry jokes, especially after the last Thor and She-Hulk debacle.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
This is the 1st look trailer dude. There will be 2 more to come. Shit. The movie comes out in May right? You don’t get plot now. By the 3rd trailer they will give the plot away and show you Nova and shit. Spoiling everything.

Shit we saw Shuri as the new Panther and y’all still said it wasn’t her so maybe it won’t spoil it for some of y’all.
Fair point, but they need to ease up on the corny jokes.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Probably Drax (Batista said he didn't want to play the character anymore after Guardians 3) and Rocket.
Crazy… no joking but a lot of special needs kids gonna be upset.. I forgot where I heard it from but they said a lot of special needs kids love drax for some reason and he’s like their fave marvel character

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
They've all said that including Zoe.

This is definitely the last movie with this cast.
See I wasn’t going to say who I thought 1 of them was that I definitely thought was gonna die but I definitely thought she was 1 of them going by star lords expressions and crying in the trailer..looks like he near some operating room screaming and crying.. only one person could crush him like that and it’s her dying.. I definitely thought she was 1 of the people I thought was gonna die

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I'm there.

jaDUzQ.jpg