Grand Theft Auto 6 footage supposedly leaked...



I noticed an interesting change in these GTA 6 leaks.

In the first few days, Take-Two and Rockstar were taking down the videos much more aggressively. Today there are still takedowns, but the mirrors are spreading so fast that it feels like the pressure has eased up.

And there's another detail: everything points to the hacker having a playable build, but possibly a limited one, focused on free roam and without free access to the story progression.

If that's the case, Rockstar might have already realized that the damage is limited. It can show off the map, physics, NPCs, vehicles, weapons, and systems... but not necessarily major missions, plot twists, or the game's ending.

And then there's the build issue: most likely, the current GTA 6 is way more advanced than what we're seeing in the leaks.

So I see two possibilities:

Rockstar is simply controlling the damage because they know the hacker has limited access...

or they've decided to let the leak generate hype until the Extended Look on the 27th shows just how much the game has evolved.

Planned marketing? I doubt it.

Free marketing caused by the hacker himself? That's a lot more plausible.
 


HQNYn5-XUAAQvds


HQNYpl5XcAEpU5c
 
I haven't even looked at the leaks, I'll just wait til the game comes out or whenever they release another trailer.
 
I haven't even looked at the leaks, I'll just wait til the game comes out or whenever they release another trailer.

I can understand that.....

These fucking leaks look GREAT, especially compared to GTA V. .....

Honestly, I didn't want to look either, but I'm glad I did. I'm hyped as shit, but damn I want it on PC, having to buy it twice is gonna piss me off
 
I can understand that.....

These fucking leaks look GREAT, especially compared to GTA V. .....

Honestly, I didn't want to look either, but I'm glad I did. I'm hyped as shit, but damn I want it on PC, having to buy it twice is gonna piss me off
The first trailer they dropped, the game looked amazing. I seen a little bit of what Gemini posted but that's about it. Hell it's been over 10 years since GTA5 so 6 better look dope asf.. Lol
 
The first trailer they dropped, the game looked amazing. I seen a little bit of what Gemini posted but that's about it. Hell it's been over 10 years since GTA5 so 6 better look dope asf.. Lol

Sorry, "looks GREAT." was too general of a term. Yes the graphics are going to look good. But its little things I saw and that others pointed out.

Allegedly NPCs can be followed living whole days/lives regardless of the story and there are thousands of different interaction dialogs. The people on the beach, there was a clip of groups of them playing and interacting amongst all the other hundred or so on the beach. And not a bunch of repetitive motions.

The physics and sounds of the hypercar. There's going to be people streaming their gameplay and all they're going to be doing is following NPCs and driving around pointing out the little things RockStar paid attention to and got right.

And man, when it hits PC and the mods get leaked...... SHEEEIIT
 
Back
Top