Grand Theft Auto 6 footage supposedly leaked...


:lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:




5noFzT.jpg
 
Quickly.

How will this game approach crime and the execution of action?

Because Grand Theft Auto 4 is notoriously slow, more on the realistic side, not heavy on action and kinda pushes the point of the mundanity of the criminal lifestyle.

GTA5 said "fuck that" and immediately opened with a bank robbery, shootout and high speed chase.
 
Quickly.

How will this game approach crime and the execution of action?

Because Grand Theft Auto 4 is notoriously slow, more on the realistic side, not heavy on action and kinda pushes the point of the mundanity of the criminal lifestyle.

GTA5 said "fuck that" and immediately opened with a bank robbery, shootout and high speed chase.
to open the game -I expect John Wick meets Cocaine Cowboys - or Miami Vice / Point Break
 
6 will most likely be all this turned up to 100 :lol:

It took me a long ass time to appreciate what they were trying to do in GTA-4

But some shit just doesn't translate to video games.

If it was Grand Theft Auto on Starz, maybe I could get it (There isn't a shootout in every episode of Power) but in a video game, I want action, I shootouts, high speed chases and shit.
 
Back
Top