Gov obliges roc nation. Mississippi’s prison unit closed

Simply_Black

International
International Member
Well, it's a start.… now let's see what steps they take to bring about better prison reform and conditions for all.

trappstarr82

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well, it's a start.… now let's see what steps they take to bring about better prison reform and conditions for all.
I think it's more than just a start. Why minimize brothers for accomplishing things you could never do.

Instead of waiting to see what you feel they should do next, how bout you try and do it?

Simply_Black

International
International Member
I think it's more than just a start. Why minimize brothers for accomplishing things you could never do.

Instead of waiting to see what you feel they should do next, how bout you try and do it?

:hmm:

Which brother am I trying to mimimize?? :confused:

My comment is aimed at the governor for making a start in doing something to change the system.

My comment should have been obvious as apart from the governor and politicians no one else has the power to make progressive changes to the system.

Last edited:

trappstarr82

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:hmm:

Which brother am I trying to mimimize?? :confused:

My comment is aimed at the governor for making a start in doing something to change the system.

My comment should have been obvious as apart from the governor and politicians no one else has the power to make progressive changes to the system.
Sorry I misunderstood.