Gospel singer Bobbi Storm faces backlash for singing on a flight after Grammy nomination

Sloboogie

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Them titties are righteous though......

200w.gif

Journey

Rising Star
Registered
Good looking girl but I couldn't date someone who is so heavy into Jesus. Sooner or later either you convert to her belief or she converts to yours whatever that maybe.

If you were to try and have the attitude that she can have her own belief system & I will have my own while being in a relationship together, it won't work. Your path in life needs to be in alignment with one another, or eventually you are gonna grow apart.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor

Ok this bitch is mad annoying . She has to let everybody know her business. I can’t stand people like this. She the type that will have a meeting with Clive Davis then stand up on the train and say “excuse me, I’m on my way home from having a big lunch with a music exec , I’d like some quiet please “. Bitch is garbage

man-machine

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's not a slippery slope, anyone who thinks God wants them to annoy a plane full of people with their shitty music is unstable and probably belongs in a straight jacket not a plane.

God: oh sorry, I forgot to feed the starving children today and help those little begging fucks at St Judes, was busy telling this blonde dummy to sing to some people on a plane.... Gods plan!

God & Wile E. Coyote have great plans...

coyoteacme.jpg

Last edited:

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Good Lord! Just sit the fuck down and chill!!! People were saying it's OK to sing because they were being polite, but nobody wanted to hear that shit on a damn flight!!! People trying to sleep or get work done or just fuckin' relax and then some attention whore gets up and starts singing at the top of her lungs!!

SIT DOWN AND SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! Selfish annoying bitch!

Damn attention whoring in the name of Jesus :smh:

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All imma say is, some people have serious issues/ fears around flying..... just like most people don't wanna hear a baby screaming.....

Not everyone loves the Lort like you do, it's about being considerate of other people. You're not in a hotel lobby, subway station or at the Grammy's where people can either leave or attend knowing they signed up for this.

Those people are trapped in the air with you, just as much as she is trapped with them. So if someone wanted to be rude and sing an atheist song, or satanic song, would she be ok with it?
giphy.gif

man-machine

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Good looking girl but I couldn't date someone who is so heavy into Jesus. Sooner or later either you convert to her belief or she converts to yours whatever that maybe.

If you were to try and have the attitude that she can have her own belief system & I will have my own while being in a relationship together, it won't work
. Your path in life needs to be in alignment with one another, or eventually you are gonna grow apart.

That's not entirely true. There are some religious nuts out here who will turn their back on folks who love them because they have different religious views. On the other hand, I know Atheists who have dated theists. Most divorces are between people of the same faith. Ultimately, it is about how much you complement and care for each other. Ancient myths alone will not keep you together. Plus you better be fucking on the regular.

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sleeve tattoo on a woman =red flag

Woman with said sleeve tattoo, is a gospel singer & wanting to sing out loud on a crowded plane= likely crazy as cat shit.

also add to the fact that shes attractive.

Not sure how old she is...but the unwritten rule is that when you see an attractive, older woman becoming a born again christian ....you can guarantee that shes been with damn near every man except for jesus...

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
also I heard this track on the sirius yesterday with the "regulators" sample...sounded dope..didnt even realize it was a gospel track until I paid attention to the lyrics

that said.. shorty was out of line, sit down and shut the fuck up on a plane. flight attendant was respectful but firm and started to get irritated, this ain't no open mic night.

Last edited:

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
Real talk, I wouldn't want to hear that shit either. People think that because it's gospel, everyone wants to hear it at anytime.

My neighbor is a preacher, and one night, he set up a huge screen in his backyard, and he had people from his congregation over. And they're in the backyard singing gospel songs and shit. That shit was bugging the fuck out of me. I waited until 11pm, then I went over there.

He's like, "Hi neighbor."
I'm like, "Hey man, it's 11pm. I've had enough. Just like you don't wanna hear me bumpin 'Mothership Connection'... I don't hear the gospel stuff."

He goes, "Okay... I'll tell them to turn it down."

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Real talk, I wouldn't want to hear that shit either. People think that because it's gospel, everyone wants to hear it at anytime.

My neighbor is a preacher, and one night, he set up a huge screen in his backyard, and he had people from his congregation over. And they're in the backyard singing gospel songs and shit. That shit was bugging the fuck out of me. I waited until 11pm, then I went over there.

He's like, "Hi neighbor."
I'm like, "Hey man, it's 11pm. I've had enough. Just like you don't wanna hear me bumpin 'Mothership Connection'... I don't hear the gospel stuff."

He goes, "Okay... I'll tell them to turn it down."

Mf came to my house with some join his church bullshit and I listened for about 5 minutes until I told that dude to get off my property. Was trying to guilt me into attending his church. Told him Man fuck you and your church. I don't know you. How are you a righteous man just because you say? Fuck outta here son with that bullshit.

vertigo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I didn't watch the vids- but an airplane is the LAST place I need someone calling on the lord and talking to jesus.... Allah, Yaweh, Buddha or any

others as a matter of fact- bitch, act like you wanna live through this flight. :smh:

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I don't give a fuck about jesus.

But I'll pray before I slay that pussy.

Them religious bitches be the freakiest.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
thats weird tho, people do all types of attention whoring shit on flights, but normally if they

sing and sound good, they usually get a positive response...

somebody didnt like the CONTENT of her songs,

Ol devil is my saviour lookin ass!!