Gospel singer Bobbi Storm faces backlash for singing on a flight after Grammy nomination

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Flight attendant
shut-up.gif

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Why do people get in these tight ass spaces and start acting out :smh:

This God made me do it shit is a slippery slope. So Kodak Black can hop on that Delta flight slapping ass and throwing dollars on a bitch because he felt the Holy Spirit :money: and needed to share his gospel.

The flight attendant was correct and respectful in his actions. He should have removed her.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Bitch shut the fuck up, going to an airport sucks, waiting for a flight sucks, the seats suck, flying sucks. Now I have to hear your psycho(god made me do it) ass singing your shitty music that I wouldn't wipe my ass with. Just stfu. I hope the next ten times she flies she's seated next to a baby who doesn't stop crying the whole flight.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Why do people get in these tight ass spaces and start acting out :smh:

This God made me do it shit is a slippery slope. So Kodak Black can hop on that Delta flight slapping ass and throwing dollars on a bitch because he felt the Holy Spirit :money: and needed to share his gospel.

The flight attendant was correct and respectful in his actions. He should have removed her.
It's not a slippery slope, anyone who thinks God wants them to annoy a plane full of people with their shitty music is unstable and probably belongs in a straight jacket not a plane.

God: oh sorry, I forgot to feed the starving children today and help those little begging fucks at St Judes, was busy telling this blonde dummy to sing to some people on a plane.... Gods plan!

RomeoBaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

If you were politely asked to sit down and be quiet by the lead flight attendant that doesn't mean to poll the audience. I guess she does not understand that violating the rules or going against the direction of air crew can get you placed on the no-fly list INDEFINITELY.

Bluelaser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She has a very nice voice but in this instance I think she may have been attention whoring a wee bit by seeking adulation from the passengers for her milestone achievement in the music industry and self promoting her music.
But I also feel the flight attendant could've handle that situation better with diplomacy by quietly and discretely asking her and explaining to her why it's necessary to have some level of decorum and consideration for the other passengers on the plane.
It seemed like he was trying to show her up by exerting his position and authority in front of everyone on the plane.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All imma say is, some people have serious issues/ fears around flying..... just like most people don't wanna hear a baby screaming.....

Not everyone loves the Lort like you do, it's about being considerate of other people. You're not in a hotel lobby, subway station or at the Grammy's where people can either leave or attend knowing they signed up for this.

Those people are trapped in the air with you, just as much as she is trapped with them. So if someone wanted to be rude and sing an atheist song, or satanic song, would she be ok with it?

Last edited: