Gospel singer Bobbi Storm faces backlash for singing on a flight after Grammy nomination

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I guess I'm in the minority and I'm not a believer. Flight attendant was being a little to bossy for me, it wasn't like she was yelling, she was just happy to be nominated and she does have a great voice. Oh yeah one more thing....... RAW! :lol:

Last edited:

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

GAH7V4xXEAEldHu

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
in 10 years she'll be mentioned in a lawsuit connected to some big pervy label exec with a penchant for throwing greco-roman style orgies....

after the clark sisters got roped into puffy's shit I dont trust a motherfucker:smh::smh::smh:

shannonsharpe-undisputed.gif

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Comes off real self centered if you ask me. And just because you "Sing for the Lord" doesn't mean everyone needs to be subject to it. What you really need to focus on is what our Lord and savior really intended you to do. Give Jackson Walsh some pussy. :jackoff:

AjeNvY.jpg
Respectfully Jack, I started reading what you wrote and by the second line my eyes were drawn to these titties!!

 laaaaawd

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She has a good voice but she's way too aggressive in her manner. And that plane shit was totally out of line. This ain't Carnegie Hall girl, sit cho ass down and buckle up.

On the other hand, she has some tig ole biddies. which I'm sure we'll see more of when her music sales drop.
You like fake fun bags?