Google Pulls Huawei's Android License After Trump Blacklist

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think we're too late, they've infiltrated every aspect of our lives with their hardware.

I don't see how we fix the issue besides bringing back the majority of electronic manufacturing.

We don't produce or manufacture much of anything tech wise anymore. The politicians and big companies made it so much more "cost effective" to outsource, they fucking served us up on a platter for China to exploit us.....

A lot of people saw this coming.... Most did not.. And while we are deep in the quicksand, it's very bad, but not too late....

But the people have to take control back from the companies / politicians.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I complained about the lack of choice and warned that they should have developed their own tech. They see us as one homogeneous population when we are not. They won't give these products to their people, why do they think I would want it?

In some situations, some groups of people lack sovereignty and doing something on these platforms can have serious consequences.

Last edited:

kain

Professional Bastard Bum
Platinum Member
China will create its own operating system for their phones.
Millions of customers not buy from your market.
Trump fucking up the whole world, running the country like all of his failed businesses.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
sounds like a corporate hit, something tells me this company was way ahead of everyone else on 5g...

and they gotta be slowed down so the big boys..

cough cough apple cough cough could catch up

imho

Has nothing to do with Apple and everything to do with a Chinese company having the ability to spy on the world.

When Softbank bought Sprint there were issues with the purchase being Softbank uses Huawei and another company that slips my minds equipment.

Both companies were flagged as being potentially trojan horses for US carriers.
Obama defends NSA spying on Huawei - Furious China demands explanation

https://www.techtimes.com/articles/...-huawei-furious-china-demands-explanation.htm

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/feat...ny-chip-to-infiltrate-america-s-top-companies

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Has nothing to do with Apple and everything to do with a Chinese company having the ability to spy on the world.

When Softbank bought Sprint there were issues with the purchase being Softbank uses Huawei and another company that slips my minds equipment.

Both companies were flagged as being potentially trojan horses for US carriers.
Obama defends NSA spying on Huawei - Furious China demands explanation

https://www.techtimes.com/articles/...-huawei-furious-china-demands-explanation.htm

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/feat...ny-chip-to-infiltrate-america-s-top-companies

dude every phone company has the ability to spy

"on the world"...

you think apple and google aint doing its own spying bruh??

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
dude every phone company has the ability to spy

"on the world"...

you think apple and google aint doing its own spying bruh??

What phone companies do you know that have their communications equipment running wireless carriers networks?

This is bigger than a phone, read the links I posted, specifically the second one.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What phone companies do you know that have their communications equipment running wireless carriers networks?

This is bigger than a phone, read the links I posted, specifically the second one.

huawei was about to kick apples ass.. and apple has too much money power and resources to sit by and just let that happen..

all that other stuff you talkin is just propaganda... not sayin huawei is or isnt guilty.

just sayin all countries spy on each other, thats just what they do...

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
huawei was about to kick apples ass.. and apple has too much money power and resources to sit by and just let that happen..

Market share doesn't mean your company is returning a profit.

Huawei might have been able to kick Samsungs ass but once again, this has nothing to do with mobile phones.

all that other stuff you talkin is just propaganda... not sayin huawei is or isnt guilty.

So you didn't read the links.
just sayin all countries spy on each other, thats just what they do...
Na, no other country in the history of the world has manufactured server equipment for companies around the world with a trojan horse the size of a grain of rice embedded on them.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Huawei might have been able to kick Samsungs ass but once again, this has nothing to do with mobile phones.

df

Na, no other country in the history of the world has manufactured server equipment for companies around the world with a trojan horse the size of a grain of rice embedded on them.

cmon son,

you talkin crazy.....you are saying just because huawei allegedly came up with the latest in spy technology,

that makes them the only country that uses the latest technology to spy...??

is this what you are implying??

if it is.. its screaming you have very little idea how the world works and you are simply a victim of u.s propaganda...

dont worry tho... you aint the only one...

Bbiiggbbeeaarr2

wannabe star
Registered
Jump on the "White Nationalist" bandwagon if you want to but you might need to pull out your copy of Sun Tzu "Art of War " and read it again.

Trump is fucking up, and google is only doing this to comply with operating in business as an American corporation obligations.

Chinese corps and others will fuck around and make a viable global competitor to Google and then what?o_O:hmm:

Point being China is adversarial in business with the U.S. but both countries are tied at the hip economically, but bite the hand that feeds you and you will be hungry!

Shits not thought out well or in the best interests of the future.:yawn:

JMO nothing to see here
Real shit!

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor

Ummmm Do you really want me to answer that

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
Both countries spy on each other.
Always have done Always will do.

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A move Google will live to regret
Google had no choice under US law. It's like a US company deciding to do business with a banned country like Iran. Unless an exec wants some jail time, they're going to comply.

$moneyPit$

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It goes way beyond simple mobile phone shit. Banks, national security, military, presidential tampering, It's more than just consumer end shit.

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
Google had no choice under US law. It's like a US company deciding to do business with a banned country like Iran. Unless an exec wants some jail time, they're going to comply.
I don't give a fuck why they're doing it i just know they will regret it.

Course this is also great for competition, as it will create choice for the consumer once China drop their own os

DarkMatter-X

Rising Star
Registered
Kats be sweating, thinking android is the God of phone OS. This BS is gonna open the gates to newer better OS from other countries and the "play store" is gonna have company(s).

Reactions: TEN

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't give a fuck why they're doing it i just know they will regret it.

Course this is also great for competition, as it will create choice for the consumer once China drop their own os
Yeah, but I doubt if your an exec at Google, you're about to put the company's future profits above your own freedom. This is about competition more than spying too. You're absolutely right, spy games are always being played, but China potentially getting a stronghold on 5G and the ability to spy on vast chunk of US citizens was never gonna fly.