Good Morning America co-anchors Amy Robach and T.J. Holmes officially out at ABC

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Man came in there like

What's up love, how you doing? (All right)
Well I've been hanging sanging, trying to do my thang
Oh, you heard that I was banging
Your home girl you went to school with, that's cool
But did she tell you about her sister and your cousin? Thought I wasn't

I'm disappointed as f*ck this post went under appreciated

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator

67075635-11687389-image-a-32_1674933620523.jpg
My hero

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ex-CNN Anchor Brooke Baldwin Files For Divorce From Husband James Fletcher, Two Years After Leaving Network

AA17j5X4.img

Nearly two years since she left her post at CNN, former anchor Brooke Baldwin filed for divorce from her husband James Fletcher, RadarOnline.com has learned.

In May 2018, Baldwin, 43, married the British producer and director when she was a featured anchor on the cable news network.

According to court documents, the former anchor filed for divorce in Manhattan Supreme Court on Thursday. Baldwin issued a statement on her decision to end her marriage.

"After nearly five years of marriage, with love and respect, James and I have decided to go our separate ways," Baldwin told The Post.

Baldwin added that the years she spent married to Fletcher were some of the most "defining and awakening years" of her life.

"Our time together has been some of the most precious, defining, and awakening years of my life," Baldwin continued. "I wish him nothing but the best as he begins this new chapter."

giphy.gif

WHAT DID TJ DO WHEN HE READ THE NEWS??

giphy.gif

IncompletePerfumedBarebirdbat-max-1mb.gif

giphy.gif

AMY GONNA NEED TO PUT A LOJACK ON THAT NIGGA! :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I never understood it either, but milk of magnesia bro? :giggle:

A white woman has to blow me away in order for me to look at her over her sister and I'm not blown away easy

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Married lesbian Robin Roberts?

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend