husband73

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
PLEASE POST YOUR MOST USEFUL, HELPFUL & COOL ANDROID APPS

apps that do just about anything.

69b320c3995ffc8488af2c82c85b05b5.jpg

---------------

here's one I got today, it's a cool music folder player:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.zorillasoft.musicfolderplayer&hl=en

the prhyme album sounds dope on this right now! :dance:
-----

NIGGA!!! U AINT NEVA LIE!! I'm like oh OK..thought my PowerAmp is the truth....TILL THIS!! makes my Note 4with my 2013 beats Studio bombs hard as a muthafucka!! Bass hit hard but still vocals are clean.Only thing they need to scan more album covers and organize it like Power Amp

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
I get a lot of apps here. http://www.apkmania.co/ To name a few I use....

MXPlayer Pro
TuneIn Radio Pro
Scanner Radio Pro
Winamp Pro
CM Browser
Dolphin Browser
Mega
Aptoide is a must especially if your phone is rooted.
SuperSU Pro
ForumFiend
Worldstar
Ringdroid
Smart Tools
AndroidZip Pro
RAR
POF
Showbox
Candy Crush Saga. Yeah I be on that shit like its Kwayzie Cakes from Brooklyn 99.
Malwarebytes
Cerebus is strongly recommended.
Titanium Backup Pro
WhatsApp
Tumblr
GrooveIP ~ The version that still works with Google Voice numbers.

Last edited:

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
Expense IQ - Keep track of your money
ZocDoc - find doctors and make appointments. Even fill out those papers online so you dont have to do it when you get there.
Safe+ - store all your personal information with encryption.

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
I got an alert from Google Play that there is an update available for Candy Crush alone. After it updates I open Aptoide and there is an update for Google Play.

After letting that update go through Aptoide shows me there are even more updates available. Don't sleep on Aptoide market.

N*E*R*D

Out here somewhere
Registered
I got an alert from Google Play that there is an update available for Candy Crush alone. After it updates I open Aptoide and there is an update for Google Play.

After letting that update go through Aptoide shows me there are even more updates available. Don't sleep on Aptoide market.

Probably the best app listed

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
Yesterday I gave the Mega app a pretty good run. Though I had been using Mega for Cloud storage for a while I never used it to stream videos on my phone. Well it works. I couldn't get the videos on my phone that were 1.45gb to 2gb. However, the files that were under a gig played with no problem. So now I download videos and upload them to the Cloud. I can watch them on the phone or beam to my TV. It's pretty nice. Oh and it's free.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
I am feeling that smart remote app I just started fucking with... It has the potential of shitting all over my harmony one remote from logictech..

oldschoolkat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Pandora-6.9-unlimited-skips-no-ads
635861717299597744460943910_Pandora.jpg

*press thumbs up to download
Code:
http://www63.zippyshare.com/v/tFDWXmwJ/file.html

showbox-v4-53-ad-free
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/6tau47xb0hk35ph/ShowBox_v4.53_%5Bad-free_mod_by_ries%5D.apk

Movie HD (Ad Free) - VER. 2.0.5
Code:
https://userscloud.com/0rpde832aw3s

Maxxam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Google opinion rewards
Answer questions, Google gives you credits to buy apps you cheap bastids :lol:

Pushbullet
I primarily use this to share links to and from my phones/tablets/computers

Sync for reddit
Best Reddit app, imo
Signal Private Messenger
Encrypted messages and voice calls... EFF approved

Pocket

To save Colin approved articles to read later

Flynx
It loads articles and links in background, in a bubble off to the side without taking you out of your app

Pocket Casts
Best podcast app imo, syncs place between devices and has a web player.

Unified Remote
Lets me control my PCs... Mac and Linux support too.

Cabinet
A minimalist file manager, simple. great for people afraid of something like ES, which is the GOAT

Helium
Simple app/app data backup tool, great for normal people who cry at the sight of Titanium Backup.

Listen Audiobook Player
Best audio book player, imo. Device sync

Last edited:

CPT Callamity

Titty Feelin Villain
BGOL Investor
Look at https://www.acorns.com/
invest pocket change from purchases into ETFs. I just started and already making small gains.

Acorns works by letting you connect your credit or debit cards (with a simple sign-up using your online bank credentials), and automatically rounds up the change from every purchase to add to your investment portfolio. You can choose between five different risk options, from aggressive to conservative, and watch how your investments are performing over time.

At any time, you can make a deposit into your investment account and/or switch around the risk profile of your portfolio to be more or less aggressive. All of the five different portfolios are compiled by a team of investment analysts, mathematicians, and economists. Users also have the option to take money out of their investment portfolio whenever they need it.

Because Acorns is connected to your actual bank account, it has the ability to look for cash rebates from banks and can also be integrated with loyalty programs to invest the value from those accounts.

You can also go through and manually add every “round up” to your investment portfolio if you wish to monitor how much you’re putting into your portfolio. For those who don’t care to follow along, there is a default setting that will automatically invest on your behalf.

Acorns makes money by charging a monthly $1 fee for every active investment month, as well as a management fee that ranges from .5 percent to .25 percent, depending on how much you’re investing.

In the 10 weeks that the company has been in beta, it has acquired around 10,000 users who are investing in the platform. On average, users are investing around $3/day in roundups alone, and portfolios have expected returns ranging from four to nine percent annually.

Acorns has raised a total of $8.3 million, with their $6.2 million Series B closing in March.

Last edited: