RightVoting doesn't matter they said...
Let me get that... I just paid $5.74/gallon for regular yesterday.i went to the gas station early this morning.................
![]()
i went to the gas station early this morning.................
![]()
my cars dont take regular.You paying under $4 for regular? Count your blessings.
Are you thinking about an electric car? No? Americans.Let me get that... I just paid $5.74/gallon for regular yesterday.
Those prices low as fucki went to the gas station early this morning.................
![]()
compared to Hawaii and California,.....of course.Those prices low as fuck
my next car will beAre you thinking about an electric car? No? Americans.
Americans say a lot of things and mean none of them.my next car will be
Gas Buddy was around in 2006 and 2007. That's when I knew I was through with oil companies. It's why I bought a tesla. It's why I had solar panels installed.Download an app called Gasbuddy to find the lowest price gas in your area.
I found as much as a dollar a gallon difference in my area for some stations.
This was in Canada.These dumb fucks think electric is cheap is some funny shit!
Gas wouldn't be high had they not voted for a retarded president!
I needed this laugh with the world being fucked up!This was in Canada.
American dumb fucks are saying gas was higher under Biden...lol.