Goddamn gas prices

It’s gonna get to a point where people who have a job and have no choice but commute with their car, they will just quit going to work.

It’s not gonna be worth it having to spend a large portion of your weekly pay every week on fuel. Even carpooling will not be worth it cuz of the time it takes to drive around picking up people in the morning and taking them back home in the evening is gonna burn more fuel.

We will wait and see…
 
Agreed - especially the info and how things were explained in season 1. Season 2 we were more familiar with the ins and outs of the industry.
Yeah, it was deep.

i'm gonna have to rewatch season 1. Sometimes you miss things because you're watching to get to the next episode but there's things you can learn from it.

That show was right on time about what's going on now.

As soon I heard about this gas shit and the high prices which brought me back to that show telling how shit went.

I really haven't gotten to season 2 yet, please don't spoiled it...lol
 


I’m a truck driver.

There won’t be any strikes.

What is happening is Owner/Operators with truck payments are parking their trucks and applying with established fleets as company drivers.

A lot of experienced O/O are joining Walmart Private Fleet cuz of the high pay. That is if they can pass Walmart strict orientation which is not easy. That’s another story for another thread.

And other O/O are parking and getting regular 9-5 jobs in warehouses or other places until shit changes.

In the meantime…it’s gonna get worser.

Prepare yourself now!!!
 
$2.84 per gallon is the equivalent of 10.75 per gallon of diesel. One of the commenters says Vancouver is 3.06 per L of diesel, which also equates to 11.58 per gallon ...






 
I’m a truck driver.

There won’t be any strikes.

What is happening is Owner/Operators with truck payments are parking their trucks and applying with established fleets as company drivers.

A lot of experienced O/O are joining Walmart Private Fleet cuz of the high pay. That is if they can pass Walmart strict orientation which is not easy. That’s another story for another thread.

And other O/O are parking and getting regular 9-5 jobs in warehouses or other places until shit changes.

In the meantime…it’s gonna get worser.

Prepare yourself now!!!
Thanks, I hate this for you and other truck drivers,

I have a uncle and a few friends who are truck drivers.

I hate trump for this shit. :angry:
 
its time.....

siphon.jpg
 
Back
Top