Gillie Da Kid ''black lives is going to matter, when it matters to black people''

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Damn...

the comments.

what did he say that was wrong?

Everything.

Black lives matter to us.
We've been begging pleading marching holding activities and everything we can do for the past 35 years to get black people to stop killing each other

You know what we can't do?
Stop drugs and guns from being shipped into our neighborhoods
Or open up mass plants and other opportunities to give them jobs
Or get lawmakers to stop the police from making our people feel like criminals even tho they aren't.

They matter to us. Always have.

Give Me 3ft.

The Supreme Being
Platinum Member
Everything.

Black lives matter to us.
We've been begging pleading marching holding activities and everything we can do for the past 35 years to get black people to stop killing each other

You know what we can't do?
Stop drugs and guns from being shipped into our neighborhoods
Or open up mass plants and other opportunities to give them jobs
Or get lawmakers to stop the police from making our people feel like criminals even tho they aren't.

They matter to us. Always have.

Did you watch 2nd video?

Give Me 3ft.

The Supreme Being
Platinum Member
I did
He doubled down on it after saying he was for black lives matter.

Those things need to be addressed
Crime rate is directly correlated with employment rate regardless of color

Who do they make sure don't get a job?

For the record, black lives matter but

the organization blm is trash! It's not

of us, by us. The money collected goes

to fund political shit, it doesn't benefit us!

I was taught to do for self! We have to

create income streams for ourselves!

why keep begging for jobs or a seat at

someone else's table. If its important to

us for us to get our house in order, we

have to create the opportunity for our

youth. As a side note there are tons of

ways to make $ online! Fuck a traditional

job, fuck excuses make shit happen. Yes

the government has oppressed and done

the worst, but is that where our story ends?

we can't come together and do for

ourselves? Are we that downtrodden

that the only way is suck European dick?

mf'ers better figure something out or its

a wrap!

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Who do they make sure don't get a job?
How cute do you want to get?
You can add a little blush and say “The children and the single-parent homes in the inner city don’t value school.”

His friend Spado murdered a black man.

I was on my way to West Philly when some Erie kids tried to jump me and my WP friends stopped them. I’m from West Oak Lane. We are fucking neighbors.

Give Me 3ft.

The Supreme Being
Platinum Member
and fuck anybody who doesn't

want to discuss solutions to the problem

of 104 people mostly 'black' people being

shot in a 3 day span by 'blacks' There are

zero excuses for that bullshit behavior! If

that's not a problem to you...you're the real

coon! Mf'ers better learn to love

themselves cause your enemy sure doesnt!

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
and fuck anybody who doesn't

want to discuss solutions to the problem

of 104 people mostly 'black' people being

shot in a 3 day span by 'blacks' There are

zero excuses for that bullshit behavior! If

that's not a problem to you...you're the real

coon! Mf'ers better learn to love

themselves cause your enemy sure doesnt!
Discuss inner city violence? People want to work. You don’t think these kids don’t know how government works? Do you think these kids aren’t aware of the allocation of public funds for the greater good? You don’t think kids know they’re being taught in an asbestos building with lead? You don’t think they notice the correlation between more police officers in their neighborhoods and more classmates in their classes?

Give Me 3ft.

The Supreme Being
Platinum Member
Discuss inner city violence? People want to work. You don’t think these kids don’t know how government works? Do you think these kids aren’t aware of the allocation of public funds for the greater good? You don’t think kids know they’re being taught in an asbestos building with lead? You don’t think they notice the correlation between more police officers in their neighborhoods and more classmates in their classes?

Idk who knows what.

but if you know better,

do better. If you wanna go work, go.

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member
When he say we are killing each other, that is a false equivalance. People kill who that are associated with. We (Black) kill Black because we are around each other. White kill whites because they are around each other, Hispanic kill Hispanic because they are around each other. If you look of the rate of each, they are about equivalent to each other. Not to let us (Black folk) off the hook. We need to stop it because we are in a different situation than the rest. We did not choose to come here, because of that we should see each Black person as our own. I can see both side, but the coons are wrong, they are making us different then everyone else.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Gillie is right. Why do will rob, hurt, and kill our own and then cry Black Lives Matter. It makes no fuckin sense.

Gillie also knew better 25 years ago to not shoot, kill or disrespect people and he made a pretty good living out of ignorance, now he acting like he found Jesus?

I'm tried of these phonies who get old and get righteous, they knew wrong was wrong when they were young too...

This is coon talk and not saying he's not right, he is but he's a hypocrite like everyone else who does this stuff... the player fucks a 100 girls then gives speeches how marriage is important and cheating is wrong when he 35. Too many people wanna have fun, do everything under the sun wrong, knowing it's wrong then wake up and find jesus and start preaching.

At least if you a square when you be a square when you old, just be consistent and stop faking... society gives people a pass to do this crap... one area when the GOP needs to call this crap out more. The democrats won't do it.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
The expectation when pookie shoots lil Mike is that pookie will be arrested, charged, and given a stint in prison commensurate to the crime that was committed.

People want the same standards and have the same expectations for armed employees of the law that are supposed to serve and protect yet for the life of me a bunch of you smart idiots always seem to conflate the two issues as if they're one in the same.

Some of you niggas need a swift kick in the ass i swear. :smh:

dolemite73

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
This is respectability bullshit. We don't have to have zero crimes in our community before we can demand to not be extrajudicially slaughtered by state sponsored actors and their minions. There are tons of activists out there fighting the good fight in these cities fighting the crime taking place. You can demand an end to crimes in our communities AND also demand not to be murdered by police.

blaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Part of that is systemic, but part is us!

ima control the part I can! We gotta stop

falling for the bs and create our own and do

for self! What was missing in Tulsa?

Bruh, what was missing in Tulsa was the protection of the law! That's the whole reason that we need political support! Had the local city or even the state government not been full of racist ass politicians, that shit never would have been allowed to happen. I'm all for being independently wealthy and building what we need to survive. But, the system that we are submitted to, THAT OUR TAXES GO TO FUND, is fucking us all too often. You can't argue with that. That's what BLM is trying to get some movement on.