Ghostbusters Frozen Empire (2024) FULL TRAILER 3 (3/1/2024) (FUCK YEAH...WE BACK)

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Hudson said Murray was a huge supporter of Hudson, fighting for a bigger role for his co-star during negotiations for Ghostbusters II. He “said he wouldn’t do another one unless I was involved. … That doesn’t happen very much in this industry,” Hudson said.

@fonzerrillii

:idea:

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The actor also opened up about the female-led Ghostbusters reboot, which was released in 2016. Paul Feig directed the film, which got mixed reviews.

Asked his opinion of the film, Hudson said: “Look, I’m a fan of Paul Feig, so I have nothing negative about him to say. Other than: I don’t quite understand why you do a reboot, you know what I mean? Just make another movie.”

He said he finds the film’s four stars — Kristen Wiig, Melissa McCarthy, Kate McKinnon and Leslie Jones — “brilliantly funny on their own,” but added: “Fans were really invested in the story and the characters and I think it was disappointing. I enjoyed the movie, but I think it wasn’t what fans were hoping for"

Varis

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I saw it, it was aiight but some episodes of the cartoon were better. Here's my idea for the next movie , new cast forget the old guys forget the family mom daughter antman crap. Get a new cast to play the original characters , forget new York put them on plane to Miami make them deal with some black magic voodoo monster played by Eddie murphy

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Spoiler

The big bad was in it for like 10 mins and got defeated by a 15 yr old and a imbecile. That's probably people gripe. Wanted more villain and chaos and probably a better hero . That's why people probably were disappointed