Ghislaine Maxwell arrested by the FBI

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
107375143_2403871113238878_4162127388614364709_o.jpg

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Were you paying attention at all to what I was responding too? A poster said that Obama's name was in Epstein's travel logs. I asked for sources because I had never heard that. Nobody said epstein is the end all be all, but a member tried to low key drop Obama's name into this shit out of thin air. That's what I'm talking about....

Either his name is in the logs and dude is right, or it's not, in which case I'm right. what are you arguing here? Do you believe Obama was involved with Epstein?

Brotha - Epstein is not the end all be all. He was a connection running a network on behalf of bigger players.

most of the big players alleged to have been involved in this are not on the travel logs. You think Pope Francis, a known pedophile that had to initiate ritualistic child sacrifice to become Pope, isn’t involved? This is bigger than Epstein.

Last edited:

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You said he was in the Travel logs

When you bring up "epstein travel log" the first thing is a list of "who's who". Again, I cannot verify if that list is true, or not.

What I do know is that Epstein had run in's with everyone that we all know. To say that Barack didn't have to deal with Epstein in any way is both naive, and stupid at this point. Assume that everyone can be implicated. Even people you all love, and adore.

Fright Night

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We shall see ... many a person has written books or delivered evidence that should have taken Trump down several times over. They either over promise or under perform. I hope she has what she says she has and can do what she says she can do.

Any of the high power people in question can look straight in the camera and the court will be like we can tell who it is smashing. Not enuff evidence.

Lattimore

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The whole point of making this announcement is warn those who might
be thinking of killing her. This is exactly why she put this mechanism in
place. Epstein thought having the shit was enough to protect him. I am
not sure if anyone remembers the mysterious black out that happened
in Epstein neighbourhood when he was jail. I wonder if someone was
scrubbing that insurance info from his house while the neighbourhood
was concerned with and consumed by the darkness.

This one has put in place a trip switch. You kill her, the switches makes
and the shit gets released.

Killing Ghislaine would be a big big mistake at this point. Depending on
what she has, she may even be offered bail.

Accordingly, those who want tapes out but believe the powers that be will never let it happen should call in the hitters. Initiate the switch and mitigate the risk of tapes never seeing the light of day... let the guilty fall.

Last edited:

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Were you paying attention at all to what I was responding too? A poster said that Obama's name was in Epstein's travel logs. I asked for sources because I had never heard that. Nobody said epstein is the end all be all, but a member tried to low key drop Obama's name into this shit out of thin air. That's what I'm talking about....

Either his name is in the logs and dude is right, or it's not, in which case I'm right. what are you arguing here? Do you believe Obama was involved with Epstein?

Directly, no.
Participant in the network, yes.

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ghislaine Maxwell 'has tapes of two prominent US politicians having sex with minors' and boasted of 'owning' powerful people, former friend and jewel thief claims
  • Former friend of the couple claimed they wanted to convince him of their 'power'
  • He said he saw clips of 'celebrities' and 'world figures' having 'orgies with minors'
  • It follows Ghislaine Maxwell, 58, being arrested in New Hampshire last Thursday
  • The socialite will appear in New York's southern district court on July 14 at 1pm
By KATIE WESTON FOR MAILONLINE

Ghislaine Maxwell 'has tapes of two prominent US politicians having sex with minors' and boasted of 'owning' powerful people, according to a former friend.
The ex-jewel robber, who used the pseudonym William Steel, said they 'forced' him to watch the footage as they wanted to convince him of their 'power'.
He also claimed to have seen clips of 'celebrities' and 'world figures' having 'threesomes, even orgies' with minors.

It follows Maxwell, 58, being arrested last Thursday on charges she helped lure at least three girls - one as young as 14 - to be sexually abused by Epstein, who was accused of victimising dozens of girls and women over many years.

Socialite Maxwell, above in 2013, the daughter of the late British publishing magnate Robert Maxwell, is the former girlfriend and long-time close associate of Epstein
Steel told The Sun: 'They wanted to convince me of their power and who they held in their grip. They boasted about 'owning' powerful people.'
He added: 'I saw videos of very powerful people - celebrities, world figures - in those videos having sex, threesomes, even orgies with minors.'
The former friend also referred to two 'high-profile' American politicians who were in videos with minors.
Maxwell, the daughter of the late British publishing magnate Robert Maxwell, is the former girlfriend and long-time close associate of Epstein.

She is accused of facilitating his crimes and on some occasions joined him in sexually abusing the girls, according to the indictment against her.
Several Epstein victims have described Maxwell as his chief enabler, recruiting and grooming young girls for abuse. She has denied wrongdoing and called claims against her 'absolute rubbish.'
Maxwell was arrested by a team of federal agents last week at a $1 million estate she had purchased in New Hampshire. The investigators had been keeping an eye on Maxwell and knew she had been hiding out in various locations in New England.
She had switched her email address, ordered packages under someone else´s name and registered at least one new phone number under an alias 'G Max,' prosecutors have said.

The property where Maxwell was arrested by the FBI seen in an aerial photograph in Bradford, New Hampshire. She is accused in four counts of acting as Epstein's madam
The British socialite will appear in New York's southern district court on July 14 at 1pm and the hearing will take place over video-link due to coronavirus.
She will join from the 'hell-hole' jail where she is being held and only the judge, Alison Nathan, will be present along with one prosecutor and one defence attorney.
Maxwell - a friend to billionaires, celebrities, presidents and royalty before her arrest - is facing a six-count federal indictment which could see her jailed for 35 years.
She is accused in four counts of acting as Epstein's madam, hunting down and 'training' young girls for him to abuse in the late 1990s.
Another two counts accuse her of lying about the abuse to a court when she was sued by one of the victims - Virginia Roberts - in 2015.
However, observers and experts believe she is not the state's primary target, and will likely be offered a plea deal to turn on others in Epstein's circle.
Epstein was initially jailed for 18 months in 2008 after being allowed to plead guilty to a single charge of soliciting sex from a child prostitute, despite at one stage facing a 53-page FBI indictment.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Ghislaine Maxwell 'has tapes of two prominent US politicians having sex with minors' and boasted of 'owning' powerful people, former friend and jewel thief claims
  • Former friend of the couple claimed they wanted to convince him of their 'power'
  • He said he saw clips of 'celebrities' and 'world figures' having 'orgies with minors'
  • It follows Ghislaine Maxwell, 58, being arrested in New Hampshire last Thursday
  • The socialite will appear in New York's southern district court on July 14 at 1pm
By KATIE WESTON FOR MAILONLINE

Ghislaine Maxwell 'has tapes of two prominent US politicians having sex with minors' and boasted of 'owning' powerful people, according to a former friend.
The ex-jewel robber, who used the pseudonym William Steel, said they 'forced' him to watch the footage as they wanted to convince him of their 'power'.
He also claimed to have seen clips of 'celebrities' and 'world figures' having 'threesomes, even orgies' with minors.

It follows Maxwell, 58, being arrested last Thursday on charges she helped lure at least three girls - one as young as 14 - to be sexually abused by Epstein, who was accused of victimising dozens of girls and women over many years.

Socialite Maxwell, above in 2013, the daughter of the late British publishing magnate Robert Maxwell, is the former girlfriend and long-time close associate of Epstein
Steel told The Sun: 'They wanted to convince me of their power and who they held in their grip. They boasted about 'owning' powerful people.'
He added: 'I saw videos of very powerful people - celebrities, world figures - in those videos having sex, threesomes, even orgies with minors.'
The former friend also referred to two 'high-profile' American politicians who were in videos with minors.
Maxwell, the daughter of the late British publishing magnate Robert Maxwell, is the former girlfriend and long-time close associate of Epstein.

She is accused of facilitating his crimes and on some occasions joined him in sexually abusing the girls, according to the indictment against her.
Several Epstein victims have described Maxwell as his chief enabler, recruiting and grooming young girls for abuse. She has denied wrongdoing and called claims against her 'absolute rubbish.'
Maxwell was arrested by a team of federal agents last week at a $1 million estate she had purchased in New Hampshire. The investigators had been keeping an eye on Maxwell and knew she had been hiding out in various locations in New England.
She had switched her email address, ordered packages under someone else´s name and registered at least one new phone number under an alias 'G Max,' prosecutors have said.

The property where Maxwell was arrested by the FBI seen in an aerial photograph in Bradford, New Hampshire. She is accused in four counts of acting as Epstein's madam
The British socialite will appear in New York's southern district court on July 14 at 1pm and the hearing will take place over video-link due to coronavirus.
She will join from the 'hell-hole' jail where she is being held and only the judge, Alison Nathan, will be present along with one prosecutor and one defence attorney.
Maxwell - a friend to billionaires, celebrities, presidents and royalty before her arrest - is facing a six-count federal indictment which could see her jailed for 35 years.
She is accused in four counts of acting as Epstein's madam, hunting down and 'training' young girls for him to abuse in the late 1990s.
Another two counts accuse her of lying about the abuse to a court when she was sued by one of the victims - Virginia Roberts - in 2015.
However, observers and experts believe she is not the state's primary target, and will likely be offered a plea deal to turn on others in Epstein's circle.
Epstein was initially jailed for 18 months in 2008 after being allowed to plead guilty to a single charge of soliciting sex from a child prostitute, despite at one stage facing a 53-page FBI indictment.
You know they already got people making sure these tapes wont ever see the light of day...

TheBigOne

Master Tittay Poster
Platinum Member
So, if they had been a bit more careful about the age of consent thingy, where’s the crime? Rich dude paying for sexual services. That’s the BGOL goal, right?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So, if they had been a bit more careful about the age of consent thingy, where’s the crime? Rich dude paying for sexual services. That’s the BGOL goal, right?

We are just getting the tip of the iceberg....

Nobody talking yet...

Waiting for yo boy Prince albert to throw her under the bus

Or they charge her with a serious crime...

And continues to deny bail...

Bruh that wayfair shit came out of left field...

And something tells me

We ain't seen nuttin yet

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

30766142-0-image-a-5_1594758478467.jpg

30626954-8518795-Maxwell_is_currently_in_custody_in_the_Metropolitan_Detention_Ce-a-6_1594664408216.jpg

Maxwell is currently in custody in the Metropolitan Detention Center in Brooklyn (pictured) where she is wearing paper clothes to ensure she doesn't kill herself.

30765968-8518795-image-a-20_1594757981094.jpg

30765972-8518795-image-a-21_1594757984932.jpg

30718992-8518247-image-a-3_1594663180737.jpg

30718874-8518247-image-a-4_1594663213554.jpg

30718872-8518247-image-a-5_1594663231228.jpg

30719092-8518247-image-a-9_1594663453162.jpg

30718868-8518247-image-a-6_1594663291203.jpg

30625884-8518795-Her_bail_request_pictured_was_filed_in_the_US_District_Court_in_-a-4_1594664408189.jpg

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
I’m surprised she didn’t flee to France while she had the chance too... unless she’s playing them, but I digress. US Government seem to have this tied wrapped up in a neat little bow otherwise.

That being said, she’s gonna be taken out soon enough. Just hope her information and tapes release before that happens.

Last edited:

Rythm

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I’m surprised she didn’t flee to France while she had the chance too... unless she’s playing them, but I digress. US Government seem to have this tied wrapped up in a neat little bow otherwise.

That being said, she’s gonna be taken out soon enough. Just hope her information and tapes release before that happens.
Yep, as long as she's in custody she's a liability, like her dad was, like Epstein was

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
So the parents of these girls were cool with their teen daughters spending the weekend with a grown ass man?

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Most likely she has copies of those tapes in safe keeping with trusted associates who are not on American soil right now.

Her trial is not scheduled until July 2021.

I got a feeling she might release some tapes just before Election Day.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Yep, as long as she's in custody she's a liability, like her dad was, like Epstein was
Yup. Unless .... all those tapes she has buried and at the ready, save her ass. If she has an unnamed and unknown assailant waiting in the wings and ordered to release anything if they catch wind of her death, suicide or otherwise...

That’s the only way I can see her walking away from this alive.

US government aren’t gonna chance that with Clinton, Trump, Bezos all on the line.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

comment101

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I really hope Trump pardons Ghislaine Maxwell! Come on TRUMPY. YOU CAN DO IT. I'm not entirely sure if he can pardon her without a conviction but i hope he does SOMETHING to show his ass.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

EXCLUSIVE: Ghislaine Maxwell's lover Scott Borgerson is taking care of her dog while she's in prison, as downcast tech CEO is spotted for the first time since DailyMail.com revealed couple were living as man and wife
  • Scott Borgerson, 44, was seen for the first time since Ghislaine Maxwell's arrest, exclusive DailyMail.com photos show
  • Maxwell, 58, was taken into custody on July 2 at her home in Bradford, New Hampshire, charged in connection to Jeffrey Epstein's sex trafficking ring
  • Records show Maxwell's home was purchased by a company that has close ties to Borgerson
  • He was spotted on the patio of his and Ghislaine's $2 million waterfront mansion in Manchester-by-the-Sea, Massachusetts on Tuesday
  • Borgerson is taking care of Maxwell's dog during her time in prison, as the pet was seen running around his patio
  • Last week, it was revealed Maxwell had a 'spouse' at her bail hearing, as Epstein's alleged madam learned she'd be locked up until her trial next July
  • A local said: 'If she was married, I can't think it would be to anyone other than Scott. They certainly lived together as man and wife for several years'
  • The tech CEO had shared the home with Maxwell and the brazen socialite gave tours of the lavishly decorated home to her none the wiser neighbors
  • Law enforcement sources admitted to DailyMail.com that Maxwell might not have ever been caught if she first wasn't discovered by this website's investigative team
By Martin Gould In Manchester-by-the-sea, Massachusetts, For Dailymail.com

Published: 15:04 EDT, 22 July 2020 | Updated: 18:21 EDT, 22 July 2020

31081784-8546133-Ghislaine_Maxwell_s_husband_Scott_Borgerson_is_pictured_for_the_-m-21_1595455470280.jpg

djpolo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I KNOW she aint stupid.... and has things in measure, so if anything happens

to her..

information about powerful people will be spilled all over the internet

WITH RECEIPTS..

hear that billy boy gates you racist eugencist lil faggot!!

get dat nigga!!!!

I was thinking the same thing. Man she'd be silly to not have a back up. Stank ass beeotch. She just as guilty as he was.

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
She's going to dip. Watch that bitch. That GPS tracker is going to be put on her dog. And she'll be on a private jet to a private airstrip in France.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was thinking the same thing. Man she'd be silly to not have a back up. Stank ass beeotch. She just as guilty as he was.

bruh there are bitches out here that are pure evil.... in fact she aint the only one,

she had other hoes working for her...

and again like I was saying earlier, epstiens chlld rape island.. is RIGHT NEXT TO HAITI....

and he was very close with the clintons who had carte blanche in Haiti, something tells me, he and his merry band of child rapist were raping more "black" children especially from Haiti than anywhere else..

I wouldnt be surprised if that island was being used for filming snuff films involving children...

shit was sooo sinister, and waay too much too cover up, they just burned everything down..

but I feel epstein kept copies and that bitch ghislane knows where its at, because epstein told her.

Im telling you there is someone really close to ghislane that cant wait for her to get got,

so they can make millions from the uncensored tell all book....

the fact that they got yo boy prince andrew....

on the run....

trust me, they got enough evidence to arrest him, but his political clout

is keeping him safe for now... if they arrest him you KNOW ghislane

is talking an thats when you can start counting down her days....

djpolo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
bruh there are bitches out here that are pure evil.... in fact she aint the only one,

she had other hoes working for her...

and again like I was saying earlier, epstiens chlld rape island.. is RIGHT NEXT TO HAITI....

and he was very close with the clintons who had carte blanche in Haiti, something tells me, he and his merry band of child rapist were raping more "black" children especially from Haiti than anywhere else..

I wouldnt be surprised if that island was being used for filming snuff films involving children...

shit was sooo sinister, and waay too much too cover up, they just burned everything down..

but I feel epstein kept copies and that bitch ghislane knows where its at, because epstein told her.

Im telling you there is someone really close to ghislane that cant wait for her to get got,

so they can make millions from the uncensored tell all book....

the fact that they got yo boy prince andrew....

on the run....

trust me, they got enough evidence to arrest him, but his political clout

is keeping him safe for now... if they arrest him you KNOW ghislane

is talking an thats when you can start counting down her days....

It was sad to see on 20/20 how he got off in 95 because the DA was crooked. All those lil girls that could have been saved if he just woulda did his job. Then gets under hoe ass 45th and then resigns. Hoe ass Trump. I'm over half a century. My oldest 28. I cant see myself with a woman under 40 maybe in her late 30s if we connect. Heart goes out to those women. You think she gonna get off some how?

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It was sad to see on 20/20 how he got off in 95 because the DA was crooked. All those lil girls that could have been saved if he just woulda did his job. Then gets under hoe ass 45th and then resigns. Hoe ass Trump. I'm over half a century. My oldest 28. I cant see myself with a woman under 40 maybe in her late 30s if we connect. Heart goes out to those women. You think she gonna get off some how?
I don't think she'll get off exactly, but her punishment could be much lighter than it should have been. Look at how Harvey Weinstein has managed to twist away from the full consequences. Prez rump is pulling for her so, we'll see.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

EXCLUSIVE: Ghislaine Maxwell's lover Scott Borgerson is taking care of her dog while she's in prison, as downcast tech CEO is spotted for the first time since DailyMail.com revealed couple were living as man and wife
  • Scott Borgerson, 44, was seen for the first time since Ghislaine Maxwell's arrest, exclusive DailyMail.com photos show
  • Maxwell, 58, was taken into custody on July 2 at her home in Bradford, New Hampshire, charged in connection to Jeffrey Epstein's sex trafficking ring
  • Records show Maxwell's home was purchased by a company that has close ties to Borgerson
  • He was spotted on the patio of his and Ghislaine's $2 million waterfront mansion in Manchester-by-the-Sea, Massachusetts on Tuesday
  • Borgerson is taking care of Maxwell's dog during her time in prison, as the pet was seen running around his patio
  • Last week, it was revealed Maxwell had a 'spouse' at her bail hearing, as Epstein's alleged madam learned she'd be locked up until her trial next July
  • A local said: 'If she was married, I can't think it would be to anyone other than Scott. They certainly lived together as man and wife for several years'
  • The tech CEO had shared the home with Maxwell and the brazen socialite gave tours of the lavishly decorated home to her none the wiser neighbors
  • Law enforcement sources admitted to DailyMail.com that Maxwell might not have ever been caught if she first wasn't discovered by this website's investigative team
By Martin Gould In Manchester-by-the-sea, Massachusetts, For Dailymail.com

Published: 15:04 EDT, 22 July 2020 | Updated: 18:21 EDT, 22 July 2020

31081784-8546133-Ghislaine_Maxwell_s_husband_Scott_Borgerson_is_pictured_for_the_-m-21_1595455470280.jpg
I bet he knows something too...