Ghislaine Maxwell arrested by the FBI

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Other than raping children

What business did epstein have why he has a pictures with all these rich elites?

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

30366206-8488471-image-a-1_1593809834466.jpg

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I KNOW she aint stupid.... and has things in measure, so if anything happens

to her..

information about powerful people will be spilled all over the internet

WITH RECEIPTS..

hear that billy boy gates you racist eugencist lil faggot!!

get dat nigga!!!!

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She has definitely receipts and there are probably a lot of people huddled up with their attorneys and PR folks spinning the rational for their private time in Maxwell and Epstien's presence. What she was doing in nothing new, and very wealthy, powerful men have kept people like her around and gotten away with it since forever. Over the last few decades its prevalence in western cultures has declined, but with enough money men have always been able to have very young girls. Now days you have to be damn near a billionaire to pull it off, at least in this country. I don't think the real power brokers wants to get to the bottom of this can of worms cause its going to stink up all of them.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Is it me or does Ghislaine Maxwell sound like some big time cartel or mobster's wife name :giggle:
I mean she was, she’s the mastermind behind the international pedo ring specializing in blackmail. It’s no surprise her and Epstein are intelligence assets most likely for Isreal

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

to her..

WITH RECEIPTS..

get dat nigga!!!!
Hopefully 4Chan gets on this...

comment101

Rising Star
Platinum Member
How long does it need to be before Harvard revokes the tenure and gets rid of this bugger
Dershowitz. I heard an interview last night where the mofo was setting picks for the defence
of Maxwell, defending every bullshit break she has had, such as the outrageous immunity that
was given to her in the Epstein case in Florida, and advocating she be released on bail, as
everyone in America is entitled to benefit innocence until proven guilty. The shit was as
nauseating as hell

You may not agree but he's doing nothing wrong. He makes/made his living as a "defense attorney". His job is to try to poke holes through ironclad cases.

comment101

Rising Star
Platinum Member

to her..

WITH RECEIPTS..

get dat nigga!!!!

And.....you know all this because she's your personal friend and confidant?

Rythm

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Ed Buck,Epstein, Maxwell, Weinstein, NXIVM , Weiner, Les Wexner, all should have been taken down years ago but were being protected...until now, why now?

Last edited:

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
if you listen to the conspiracy nuts, it just the Clintons and liberal leftist elite Hollywood types......they NEEEEEVER mention Trump or any of his people when it comes to Epstein

T. rump used to be a liberal and schmoozed with Hollywood elites.
qEBSvAL.png