Get on your soapbox...

shywriter

Rising Star
Registered
*steps up, taps mic, gets feedback, clears throat* Superficial and shallow women are everywhere. That is all.

*steps down, walks away*

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered

This is the most ignant, funny cat out there. He make you feel bad for laughing sometimes...:lol::lol::lol::smh::lol::lol::lol:

MCP

International
International Member
*Steps on soapbox*

To my neighbours who live in the estate where I live. If you don't put away the rubbish away properly in the containers provided, then don't fucking complain to the Housing association that you've seen rats around.

*Steps off*

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered
*Steps on soapbox*

To my neighbours who live in the estate where I live. If you don't put away the rubbish away properly in the containers provided, then don't fucking complain to the Housing association that you've seen rats around.

*Steps off*

Nasty asses...:smh:

*Steps on soapbox*

Man, fuck Mondays...

*Steps off soapbox*

EDIT:

*Steps back on the box*

Really? Really? This punk bitch is going to be out from work for part of today too? So she needs to go to the "dentist" today huh? She couldn't do that at any time between last Wednesday afternoon and today? I mean it's not like she's been at work in that time...:angry::smh::hmm:...This is fuckin' ridiculous. It has been for a while, but now it's beyond comprehension...

Last edited:

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
Gets on SoapBox-

If you dont like the way you look...Do something about it...Instead of playing games w/ men online.....

Steps off soapbox

:hmm:

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered
132u95c69ikrle0m8brs.gif

MCP

International
International Member
*Please stop playing your little games. Why do you call me only when you want something done*

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All the bullshit aside can't you realize something is wrong? Fuck 'you can't be depressed we don't have that in our family' who the fuck say shit like that?!

Listen, if I got a bad attitude then fuck it don't say shit to me then. I can be sad if I muthafuckin want to. I don't say nothing when you be a hypocrite or smoke a pack a day do I? And you can't keep putting the same day guilt on me, ya'll don't know what the fuck I'm feeling so you don't say shit. It's not my fault that you enable and you content with not being your own person, but I needs my shit.

And I bet not hear shit tomorrow about tonight either cause if I do I'm acting a damn fool in public and ain't shit no one can do about it. Fuck the money I'll do it again myself. And why ya'll so obsessed with the damn money anyway? Either you tell people to bring one or nothing at all. That's why don't no one know each other until someone die. I'll be a fucked stick if I pay for you and ya'll act a nigga in my place - get the fuck outta here and go back to your incest house. Let me take this shit.

Oh and one more thing. I know damn well you went somewhere. Don't try to fuck me over. You must be fucking crazy if you think I'm bout to spend the next three years of my life doing shit but working and looking at the walls. You think the sky neon don't you? You want this 'depression' to get worse don't you? No I don't think you want that because then you would be forced to realized how fucked up of a job you did. I don't need you or your help to do what I need to do so stay out my shit and do what you think you need to do and let me do me.

Shit.

*steps down

MCP

International
International Member
That little move you made behind my back will not be forgotten.

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
It's amazing how folks can get together and talk about you behind your back and not know the facts. They can chit and chatter like immature cracklin bitches while tearing you down and passing judgment. It's amazing how one always can say something behind your back, but wont step to you like a real woman. If you want to know why I did something come ask me. Let me defend myself. But you wont-Why? A. because it makes you feel better about yourself when your talking about me or B-Your trying to fit in.

Lame Ass Bitches....

Drops mic, gets back in the bed...

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered
Damn, I kinda forgot about this thread...Anyway...

*Steps on soapbox*

I didn't take my birthday off, but I did take this coming Monday off. So, this will be a 3 day weekend. My team isn't in the game, but I'm looking forward to plenty of drinks and junk food on Sunday. After that, moderation will be the key, and physical activity will become a part of my daily routine. I'm gonna write it in my book each day, so I'll HAVE to do it. It's 2011, I ain't playin' no more...:hmm::cool::hmm:...I'm on my shit now, it's a beautiful thing to live and see and will only get better as time goes on...

*Steps off soapbox...*

10conex.gif

mraflz.jpg