XCactor. If you post your hand today MODS can ban me for life

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
tenor.gif

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
I thought that fat bum already got roasted for lying about the chick in DR and somebody found his pics looking like a fucking sweaty Alabama deacon

*edit* man why have I been thinking forcesteeler was xfactor this whole time lmaaao I don't even know why I thought the shit either

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I thought that fat bum already got roasted for lying about the chick in DR and somebody found his pics looking like a fucking sweaty Alabama deacon

*edit* man why have I been thinking forcesteeler was xfactor this whole time lmaaao I don't even know why I thought the shit either
They all run in the same group, e-hi fiving each other and regurgitating the same crackkka shit

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I already addressed this for the last time but I will address it one more time here. I’m with it because it is time to take out the trash (coons and pro-whites) on BGOL:

Final proposal because I’m not scrolling through this orgy. Post the names of posters that will put their posting status/username on the line and I will “confirm I’m a so-called black man via third party verification.” If I am confirmed to be a Neanderthal, my fate is decided by the group. If I am confirmed to be a so-called black man, all posters in the pool have to give up their username and password and be banned permanently. Anything short of that agreement is a waste of my time.

Where is the list? I don’t take orders from the profane but I will gladly purge all of them out.

rules again (as posted above):

1) Relinquish USERNAME and PASSWORD (your screen name/identity becomes community property)
2) anyone in the pool is banned forever which is deep. @Drayonis, @HeathCliff , @mcguyver , @spider705 ,@veritech. I want all the trash taken out.

@HNIC can be the facilitator.

@Dr. Truth is a kept man, he don’t call any shots around here. This is the last time I’m addressing it. Agree to that, and get ready to never return.