Gassed all the way up. (Who Lyin to em?)

Jumbodicc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm all for body positivity and loving yourself and all that shit. But this era produces what has to be the largest 26 year old bitches ever. There are so many young girls that are fat as hell for no reason. These chicks be having terrible bodies at such young ages.

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
I'm all for body positivity and loving yourself and all that shit. But this era produces what has to be the largest 26 year old bitches ever. There are so many young girls that are fat as hell for no reason. These chicks be having terrible bodies at such young ages.
Way back when you might have had maybe 10 fat girls in my high school out of 500+ students went to my grandsons football game last week damn near all the cheerleaders for both teams look like they should be on the field playing for the defense. I have nothing against big girls but some in their mind think they thick but in reality are super size big girls getting their fat back blown out by some thirsty azz kats.

Last edited:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

NOW WHO DA FUCK GON HELP THESE CHICKEN & WAFFLE EATIN BITCHES OUT THE GODDAM POOL? :smh:

Nz6Wth.jpg