Gassed all the way up. (Who Lyin to em?)

the artist

Same shit, different day
BGOL Investor
a0a1fdcec80da3231dd51cbf3005fb3bb17ff7bf.jpg

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered
Yo! Fcuk this self hating broad! This ain't the only options in the dating pool for us.
She said nothing of the sort! As much as I hate springing to the defense of Art Cathy, since I hate her fucking ass, but let me ask you one thing. At what specific point in the video does she EVER say that those grotesque beasts were "THE ONLY" options in the Black man's dating pool? What she said was >>> "IF" <<< those were her only options as a Black man she'd choose celibacy. You can dramatically change someone's entire narrative by the addition, or omission, of one single word. She is, indeed, responsible for what she says factually; but not what you misinterpret, or what your imagination concocts and attributes to her.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She said nothing of the sort! As much as I hate springing to the defense of Art Cathy, since I hate her fucking ass, but let me ask you one thing. At what specific point in the video does she EVER say that those grotesque beasts were "THE ONLY" options in the Black man's dating pool? What she said was >>> "IF" <<< those were her only options as a Black man she'd choose celibacy. You can dramatically change someone's entire narrative by the addition, or omission, of one single word. She is, indeed, responsible for what she says factually; but not what you misinterpret, or what your imagination concocts and attributes to her.

What is the title of the video?
The Dating POOL for Single Black Men: Especially in the South

What is the caption of the video:
"Single black men in America :("

She said "IF this was my dating pool", cause this isn't her dating pool. She is a heterosexual woman so it's NOT her dating pool is how she uses the word "if".

The video tries to say the pool consists mainly of options such as these and then goes into quotes that are used repeatedly by women today. So it is a little more than just a single word.

Now I ?uestion how much you really "hate springing" to defend this broad!

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered
What is the title of the video?
The Dating POOL for Single Black Men: Especially in the South

What is the caption of the video:
"Single black men in America :("

She said "IF this was my dating pool", cause this isn't her dating pool. She is a heterosexual woman so it's NOT her dating pool is how she uses the word "if".

The video tries to say the pool consists mainly of options such as these and then goes into quotes that are used repeatedly by women today. So it is a little more than just a single word.

Now I ?uestion how much you really "hate springing" to defend this broad!

Sorry, but I have this silly, incessant little habit called "not living in an alternate Universe" ...... Just because some factual things are embarrassing or demeaning to our culture doesn't mean we should close our eyes and pretend they don't exist. The lady spoke the truth. It simply wasn't a truth you wanted to hear. I can't force this into your head if you're dead set against recognizing the pink elephant in the living room, so I won't trouble myself any more with the subject. Be safe, be well, and enjoy your day, sir.

Screen-Hunter-139.jpg

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sorry, but I have this silly, incessant little habit called "not living in an alternate Universe" ...... Just because some factual things are embarrassing or demeaning to our culture doesn't mean we should close our eyes and pretend they don't exist. The lady spoke the truth. It simply wasn't a truth you wanted to hear. I can't force this into your head if you're dead set against recognizing the pink elephant in the living room, so I won't trouble myself any more with the subject. Be safe, be well, and enjoy your day, sir.
Screen-Hunter-139.jpg

Okay homie, you "take care" too!
john-jonah-jameson-lol.gif

With your multiple narrative having ass.

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Real talk, my very last wildebeest was her complexion and her size. Fam I was coming off a 3 month dry spell.

Even then I struggled to mount her, it was hard for her to keep her own legs open.

Once I got to the cooch it was dripping wet and good but it was a brutal fuck session.

Never again will I mount a chick that big. That was 4 years ago and I'm still traumatized.

Sweet petites are my imprint and going forward that's what I plan on sticking with.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Real talk, my very last wildebeest was her complexion and her size. Fam I was coming off a 3 month dry spell.

Even then I struggled to mount her, it was hard for her to keep her own legs open.

Once I got to the cooch it was dripping wet and good but it was a brutal fuck session.

Never again will I mount a chick that big. That was 4 years ago and I'm still traumatized.

Sweet petites are my imprint and going forward that's what I plan on sticking with.
:lol: Man, this is what happens when you don't take these big bitches seriously. Sounding like Apollo Creed's cornerman. :eek: "this is supposed to be an exhibition!!!" No, it's straight war. Supposed to leave that big bitch in awe of how she was manhandled.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Dog the mental gymnastics you had to do just to keep an erection is inspiring! There wasn't someone that was just ugly for you to fcuk?!?! I mean, if you're into it, then more power to you

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Dog the mental gymnastics you had to do just to keep an erection is inspiring! There wasn't someone that was just ugly for you to fcuk?!?! I mean, if you're into it, then more power to you
Yeah I learned a valuable lesson. I make sure to keep ugly chicks as friends now just in case. I don't mind an ugly chick if her body is petite.

Absolutely no more wildebeest, no more wide back bitches!