Gassed all the way up. (Who Lyin to em?)

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
the word that keeps the black dating pool tainted is: Shiiiiiiiiiiiiit…. Followed by “I mean,…”
This is what’s wrong with our community. Attention for being fat. Dudes saying she’s “thick” or they’d smash once. She gets pregnant, has a daughter who will grow larger than she is. Cycle never ends. This woman is obese. There is no “winter is coming” just low ass standards. You couldn’t give me this chick even if she was pretty. :smh:

ScorpDiesel

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
the word that keeps the black dating pool tainted is: Shiiiiiiiiiiiiit…. Followed by “I mean,…”
This is what’s wrong with our community. Attention for being fat. Dudes saying she’s “thick” or they’d smash once. She gets pregnant, has a daughter who will grow larger than she is. Cycle never ends. This woman is obese. There is no “winter is coming” just low ass standards. You couldn’t give me this chick even if she was pretty. :smh:

I'll take her off ya hands, playa.
giphy.gif

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

Call me Mr. Questionable standards. I'm rubbing that ass like a genie lamp. I'm a degenerate who will fuck her and dare @Dark19 to set the bar lower. :lol:

Dark19

Zod's Son
BGOL Investor

:dunno: :hellyea: :fucking: :fucking: :fucking: :fucking: :fucking: