Game Of Thrones: The Sopranos with swords or Dynasty in chainmail?

Saabiyr

Support BGOL
Registered
only caught part of the first showing tonight, and was on the phone with the sound down for most of that...but there was a decent amount of naked women... so I'm definitely gonna tune in again... and I'm not sure what exactly happened, but I'll be damned if at the end (this is a spoiler, but I don't think it gives away any plot line so fuck it) some kid gets pushed off a cliff by some guy because he saw the guy fucking some chick :lol:

Dude was fucking his sister and he found out first one was good
HBO don't miss with this type shit

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
that chick lied & got her wolf killed... dumb broad...damn shame that wolf died....that lil prince needs his ass beat....and the queen is a bitch...

I understand Sansa liked Joffrey(prince) but to leave your sister hanging like was fucked up :smh:

Them wolves was regulating, I hate that fucking Queen right now!!!!!!!!!!!!:angry::angry:

The wolf that died belonged to Sansa and good because she didnt stick up for her sister.

As for Catelyn,I understand she's upset that Eddard cheated on her if you want to call it but to disrespect Jon like that is messed up...She acts like he had a choice to be born.

I think Jon Snow and Tyrion are gonna be good friends since they are outcasts of their family

KRAYZIE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That little princess stark is boss. I also think that Joffrey is not the kings son. But rather the son between the queen and her brother. I also like the brotherhood between the king and eddard.

SpeedyMyk

Support BGOL
Registered
The show is the shit so far. For anyone who read the books, do the white walkers ever make a real impact in the storyline? After I saw them niggas get busy in that first episode, I would def like to see them put in more work.

blaqueman

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That little princess stark is boss. I also think that Joffrey is not the kings son. But rather the son between the queen and her brother. I also like the brotherhood between the king and eddard.

Same thing I was thinking they made him look too much like his 'uncle'

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Somebody already hipped me to that detail (bro/sis fuckers) on here last week. Can't wait to see the queen....

Also, did anyone recognize the king as Heath Ledgers right hand man from "A Knight's Tale" ? I wasn't really paying much attention to him, but the voice reminded me. Also, the illegitimate son of Stark...that dude looks like John Mayer...thought it was him for a minute (edit...re-watching now...not so much).

I feel bad for the damn wolf....the one that got killed, and the one that the girl had to chase away. Hopefully it comes back and eats that prince alive.

Little blond chick who married the warrior....damn, when she took charge in bed with the guy, they should have popped a little charlie sheen thought bubble up over his head saying "WINNING!!!!" :lol:

Sean Bean is a great actor...hopefully his character will be part of whatever end comes to the queen!

You won't be laughing when you figure out just why the kid got the push. :smh:

Last edited:

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
Big fan of the book series... been waiting on this (and the next book!!! :angry:) forever.

HBO has done it big. There were a lot of ways they could have mangled this amazing story but they really hit this shit out of the park. The pace, the dialogue, the sets, the actors, the cinematography. Just phenomenal. 5 out of 5. Required viewing :yes:

Ok, I've just re-read the 4 books (5th come out in July) and been hyped for the show in a minute

Great write up man.... just want to add one semi-important point for background. The Targaryens were known as dragonlords and they were said to have a bond with dragons that allowed them to tame and ride them. The last dragon died under a king from their lineage.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
I understand Sansa liked Joffrey(prince) but to leave your sister hanging like was fucked up :smh:

She played her position well I can see a girl her age doing that...she ain't exactly go against her sister w/ that response and she don't have that dude as an enemy since she stayed impartial...glad the imp bitchslapped him up...Ned better be careful...he have to notice all this foul shit happening as they arrived...the king treats him like a friend but if he decide to pull rank once and for all and put dude in his place it could get ugly for Ned and his family real fast

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
Is it too soon to request a gif of Khal Drogo pile drivin' that fine ass bitch Daenerys?

Yo I'm glad that bitch decided to become a freak...I thought poor old girl was bout to kill herself...her piece of shit brother would be very proud of her...this show got drama out the ass...and there are so many angles being played...we might not see it all unfold this season but like dude said war is def coming...major bloodbath in the works...I tryna hold off on the book but it's tough waiting for this weekly...

swipe

I Have Lunchmeataphobia
BGOL Investor
You all that are speculating about where the story is going, should really read the books. The way Jon is treated by Cat is par for the course during their times. Bastards are treated as such by everyone. The dwarfs analogy of bastards should clue you in. They don't even inherit their father's shit upon his death.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
You all that are speculating about where the story is going, should really read the books. The way Jon is treated by Cat is par for the course during their times. Bastards are treated as such by everyone. The dwarfs analogy of bastards should clue you in. They don't even inherit their father's shit upon his death.

I conflicted right now...I might just watch season 1 then jump into the other parts after since it'll be a year's wait for the next season....but I into the show now...I don't want to spoil watching it by reading the book...that will spoil the show for me since the story will be fresh on my mind...but ya it's not hard @ all to imagine a bastard being ostracized like that during those times...I actually surprised he able to roll w/ them in any capacity

swipe

I Have Lunchmeataphobia
BGOL Investor
Yo I'm glad that bitch decided to become a freak...I thought poor old girl was bout to kill herself...her piece of shit brother would be very proud of her...this show got drama out the ass...and there are so many angles being played...we might not see it all unfold this season but like dude said war is def coming...major bloodbath in the works...I tryna hold off on the book but it's tough waiting for this weekly...
Wait until u see how Drogo crowns her bitch ass brother. I hope they do it just like in the book.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

Listening to the audio book now.....

This books has a very good story and character development :yes:

swipe

I Have Lunchmeataphobia
BGOL Investor
I conflicted right now...I might just watch season 1 then jump into the other parts after since it'll be a year's wait for the next season....but I into the show now...I don't want to spoil watching it by reading the book...that will spoil the show for me since the story will be fresh on my mind...but ya it's not hard @ all to imagine a bastard being ostracized like that during those times...I actually surprised he able to roll w/ them in any capacity
Eddard bringing his bastard home was shocking to everyone. That did not happen. Some had the children disposed of like a rat in the mafia.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
Wait until u see how Drogo crowns her bitch ass brother. I hope they do it just like in the book.

You told me too much as it is just by bringing it up :lol: Dude is a bitch I have my thoughts regarding him getting "his" crown back...when he told her if he had to he'd make her fuck all 40,000 of dude's men AND their horses that was foul...and that chic learning how to spin men on her finger and curious about the dragons and shit...doubt she'll forget that shit dude said especially if she end up becoming a force in her own right

swipe

I Have Lunchmeataphobia
BGOL Investor
You told me too much as it is just by bringing it up :lol: Dude is a bitch I have my thoughts regarding him getting "his" crown back...when he told her if he had to he'd make her fuck all 40,000 of dude's men AND their horses that was foul...and that chic learning how to spin men on her finger and curious about the dragons and shit...doubt she'll forget that shit dude said especially if she end up becoming a force in her own right
I'm sorry about that. I hope I didn't spoil anything for you.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
Eddard bringing his bastard home was shocking to everyone. That did not happen. Some had the children disposed of like a rat in the mafia.

I could see that...all these dudes have is their name/honor...I talking too much tho...and that's gonna get me amped to read the book...I really tryna not to...cuz the show will become to slow for me...I don't like reading a book if I seen the movie and vice versa...only exception was Harry Potter but there was considerable space between the books and the movies

swipe

I Have Lunchmeataphobia
BGOL Investor
I could see that...all these dudes have is their name/honor...I talking too much tho...and that's gonna get me amped to read the book...I really tryna not to...cuz the show will become to slow for me...I don't like reading a book if I seen the movie and vice versa...only exception was Harry Potter but there was considerable space between the books and the movies
Leroy, they even had lasts names for Bastards only. Snow is just one of them.:lol::lol::lol:

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
I'm sorry about that. I hope I didn't spoil anything for you.

Na it's all good...a lot of the writing's own the wall...it's just a matter of seeing it play out...like I didn't wanna say anything for the last ep but I had a good feeling the boy didn't die when he fell...they didn't show the body afterward...and tv even cable is still very reserved about having/showing kids being killed :lol: Plus it wouldn't have made for an interesting story to have him killed so quickly...

destyni

Support BGOL
Registered
a1ZES.gif

Reactions: LSN

mariano42

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She played her position well I can see a girl her age doing that...she ain't exactly go against her sister w/ that response and she don't have that dude as an enemy since she stayed impartial...glad the imp bitchslapped him up...Ned better be careful...he have to notice all this foul shit happening as they arrived...the king treats him like a friend but if he decide to pull rank once and for all and put dude in his place it could get ugly for Ned and his family real fast

co-sign on ned.

how it went down. pm me the details i didnt read the book.

so im assuming they won the war.:lol: