Gambino crime family boss whacked

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Gangster's in the white house and one dead in NYC,those Italians know how to take care of their own and I stopped romanticize their culture of thievery,disloyalty,no honor and just everything bad,no different than your average white person;Dangle a dollar in front of them and watch what happens.

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
They shot him 6 times AND ran his cac ass over

Funny how Giuliani said Black People are violent in NYC
but these Italian cacs was killing each other left and right.....
for the last 80 years
Hate Giuliani racist ass but this only halfway true

Rudy made it his business to bring down the mob and for the most part succeeded

So for you and all the ppl who liked ya post just do some research

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor
Wait! the Italian Mafia is still running around here fucking people up :hmm:

marcvoi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
first mobster to get whacked since Castellano in '85. The irony is that Giuliani helped take down the mob when he was NYC AG back in the early '90s. They've been real low key over the past 20 years so this is a shock.
Actually those Italian monsters have been killing for position, all the time just things slowed down quite a bit. There was actually a high profile mob hit last year the local news said Albania mafia paid Blood members to shoot kill italina mob not sure if t was Genovese associate but.....

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh i thought the shooting and running over was bad.... Nah, this was some real cold shit.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/hitma...e-plate-before-shooting-him-to-death?ref=wrap

Hitman Handed License Plate to Mob Boss Before Shooting Him to Death

A video shows Gambino crime boss Frank Cali emerging from his Staten Island home on Wednesday night in his very last moments. He apparently was responding to the sound of a pickup truck backing into his Cadillac SUV in his driveway, causing the license plate to detach.

The video, as described to The Daily Beast by a law enforcement official who has seen it, then shows Cali pausing to close his front door, perhaps out of concern for his family inside, or maybe just to ensure a dog or a cat does not get out. He steps over to the driver of the pickup truck.

The driver is wearing a hoodie and a baseball cap, so his face is not clearly visible as he and Cali speak. Cali reaches into his pants pocket, as if to suggest he had a gun.

The driver then bends down and picks up the license plate. He holds it out to Cali, who takes it and steps over to the rear of the SUV.

Cali has his back to the driver as he puts the license plate into the rear compartment of his SUV. The driver chooses this moment to produce a gun and shoots Cali.

Cali goes down. The driver stands over Cali, firing again and again, as if to make absolutely sure his victim is dead. His face remains obscure, but the muzzle flashes are unmistakable.

The driver then calmly walks back to the pickup truck and drives away, having committed the first New York mob boss hit ever recorded on video.

The aftermath of other big mob hits were recorded iconic still images; Albert Anastasia on a barbershop floor in 1957; Carmine Galante sprawled in a back garden in 1979, the cigar in his mouth; Paul Castellano in the street outside a midtown steakhouse in 1985.

But this one in 2019 was recorded on video by a surveillance camera outside Cali’s home. His family declined to make it available to police, who returned with a search warrant. And now detectives were out searching for a gunman who will always be remembered for the moment he bent down and picked up a license plate and handed to a mob boss who was in his final moments.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...tribute-Gambino-crime-boss-Frank-Cali-53.html

11003858-0-image-a-3_1552597311908.jpg

11003860-0-image-a-4_1552597316307.jpg

10965246-6810199-The_bodies_of_Castellano_and_Bilotti_lay_in_a_pool_of_blood_afte-a-2_1552599893503.jpg

10970270-6810199-The_scene_of_the_crime_Big_Paul_was_made_boss_instead_of_the_lik-a-5_1552599893509.jpg

11003558-6810199-In_1957_Albert_Anastasia_lies_on_the_floor_of_the_barbershop_at_-a-4_1552599893509.jpg

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Its been a rough week for former crime bosses. This one died of leg infections....

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-yor...ne-persico-dies-in-prison-20190307-story.html

Carmine Persico, storied New York mobster and longtime Colombo family boss, dead at 85

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6787545/Imprisoned-mobster-Carmine-Persico-dead-age-85.html

Carmine 'The Snake' Persico, the Colombo family mob boss who was sent to prison by Rudy Giuliani, served as his own lawyer at trial and befriended Ponzi schemer Bernie Madoff behind bars, dies at 85

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mob Boss Killing Near Film Spot of ‘Made in Staten Island’

Reputed Gambino Boss Frank Cali Shot Dead In Stunning Gangland Hit On Staten Island

dbrizzz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Actually those Italian monsters have been killing for position, all the time just things slowed down quite a bit. There was actually a high profile mob hit last year the local news said Albania mafia paid Blood members to shoot kill italina mob not sure if t was Genovese associate but.....

That's why I clarified. It was the 1st hit on a boss since Castellano

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
Man I didn't even know these savages were still around like that. :smh:

Gf4PKP.jpg

They have been flourishing since the focus of the FED's shifted greatly to "middle easterners" and Muslims. Still It's been a while now since I seen any news about someone getting bodied. That was indeed a power move.

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
Hate Giuliani racist ass but this only halfway true

Rudy made it his business to bring down the mob and for the most part succeeded

So for you and all the ppl who liked ya post just do some research

But he never PUBLICLY dissed the shit outta them. So for people like you, you not reading.
I said HE SAID we are violent he NEVER went on T.V. and called his own kind violent like He did PLENTY of times with us....

FYI - I don't need to do no damn "research" I been here since Mayor Beame I know what EVERY DAMN Mayor did

Last edited:

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
But he never PUBLICLY dissed the shit outta them. So for people like you, you not reading.
I said HE SAID we are violent he NEVER went on T.V. and called his own kind violent like He did PLENTY of times with us....

FYI - I don't need to do no damn "research" I been here since Mayor Beame I know what EVERY DAMN Mayor did
He didn't call them violent but he did call them out numerous times so maybe u wanna use key words like violent cause that will prove ya point ok homie u got it but don't act like he didn't bring their asses down and called them out.