Gambino crime family boss whacked

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
actually means 'eggplant', but yeah, it is a pejorative term directed toward Blacks

True as to its derivation, but in today's usage it a bit stronger than just a pejorative, it is unequivocally Italian slang for nigg*r. :hmm:

Owes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They fell off hard. Government going hard at them combined with the prison industrial complex/drug game fucked them. That drug boom in the 80s gave other groups too much power. They lost control of the prisons too.

They used to be so damn big in Cleveland now basically afterthoughts up here.

they're probably 99% legit businessmen by now

they're worth a a lot just from owning real estate and having construction companies being criminals literally doesn't pay for them any more. the organized crime families are pretty much fraternal organizations at this point.

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
He didn't call them violent but he did call them out numerous times so maybe u wanna use key words like violent cause that will prove ya point ok homie u got it but don't act like he didn't bring their asses down and called them out.

He and his pig department said we had a higher propensity for violence
and we all kill each other.
When in fact ALL races have a high percentage rate killing each other
You KILL who you are AROUND

Do me a favor why don't you spit shine his shoes too while you're down there....?
I can't believe you're defending that cac

Thanks

Last edited:

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
He and his pig department said we had a higher propensity for violence
and we all kill each other.
When in fact ALL races have a high percentage rate killing each other
You KILL who you are AROUND

Do me a favor why don't you spit shine his shoes while you're down there....?

Thanks

So u turned this convo into me sticking up for a mfer that I hate I disputed what u said

U want to be right not get it right which is cool

An RnB Thug

Platinum Member
So u turned this convo into me sticking up for a mfer that I hate I disputed what u said

U want to be right not get it right which is cool

YUP, cause everything I said it 100% true
Yet you here trying to be technical..."well....he did this and did that....."
"He used different language....."
Sounds like defense to me
But I came with RECEIPTS
Watch those clips of HIM and HIS Detective shit on Black People
I would LOVE to see him talk about Italians the same way
Which BACK to my original accusation. He NEVER did

If you have a clip refuting what I said....POST IT

P.S. I know you won't
FYI - I GOT it right

Last edited:

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
YUP, cause everything I said it 100% true
Yet you here trying to be technical..."well....he did this and did that....."
"He used different language....."
Sounds like defense to me
But I came with RECEIPTS
Watch those clips of HIM and HIS Detective shit on Black People
I would LOVE to see him talk about Italians the same way
Which BACK to my original accusation. He NEVER did

If you have a clip refuting what I said....POST IT

P.S. I know you won't
FYI - I GOT it right
Look at my original statement and tell me where I was wrong

And as far as me finding something nikka I'm not wasting my time doing that shit lol u funny ass it's Friday nite who got time for that lol

He stomped out the mob and talked about them making all Italians look bad he didn't have to say how violent they are nikka its the mob that explains it all and he's a racist fuck so of course he thinks black ppl are violent

An RnB Thug

Platinum Member
Look at my original statement and tell me where I was wrong

And as far as me finding something nikka I'm not wasting my time doing that shit lol u funny ass it's Friday nite who got time for that lol

He stomped out the mob and talked about them making all Italians look bad he didn't have to say how violent they are nikka its the mob that explains it all and he's a racist fuck so of course he thinks black ppl are violent

You won't waste your time cause IT DON'T EXIST.
He ain't NEVER said SHIT bad about Italians
Stop shinning his shoes Bro....

FYI - I KNOW he stomped out the mob but what does that have to do with what I said?
NOTHING.....

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
https://www.tmz.com/2019/03/16/gamb...n-of-interest-arrested-questioned-new-jersey/

3/16/2019 2:21 PM PDT

2:21 PM PT -- The NYPD held a press conference Saturday, saying Anthony Comello is in custody and expected to be charged for Frank Cali's murder. NYPD Chief of Detectives Dermot Shea told the media that they believe Comello is the shooter. He's currently being held in a New Jersey jail but will be charged in Staten Island. No word on an official motive.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
https://nypost.com/2019/03/16/nypd-identifies-suspect-in-slaying-of-gambino-crime-boss-frank-cali/

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/16/us/gambino-crime-family-killing-arrest/index.html

https://www.nj.com/crime/2019/03/wh...ny-comello-the-mob-killer-arrested-in-nj.html

anthony-comello-mugshot-copy.jpg

190316-anthony-comello.jpg

190314173021-gambino-exlarge-169.jpg

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
So that’s the cover story? It was over a bitch? Lmaooo yeah ok
it must have been over a bitch

the hit was amateur hour - the kid rang the door bell it was a Nest / Ring so it took his photo - clear face shot
kid wasn't wearing gloves and left his prints on the license plate and Escalade (despite perfect weather to cover why one would wear gloves)
My guess is the kid also drove his personal truck - so by now they got his complete timeline for that day and night

lastly - it would be very unlikely for the mob to hit a boss or capo in front of his house while family is home - there needs to be a very clear reason for that level of disrespect in their eyes

Esther

Rising Star
OG Investor

the hit was amateur hour - the kid rang the door bell it was a Nest / Ring so it took his photo - clear face shot
kid wasn't wearing gloves and left his prints on the license plate and Escalade (despite perfect weather to cover why one would wear gloves)
My guess is the kid also drove his personal truck - so by now they got his complete timeline for that day and night

lastly - it would be very unlikely for the mob to hit a boss or capo in front of his house while family is home - there needs to be a very clear reason for that level of disrespect in their eyes

He wanted to date the niece of Cali but Cali wouldn’t allow it so he killed him.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
He wanted to date the niece of the guy but he wouldn’t allow it so he killed him.
there is going to be much more to it than that

if this kid has a clean record?
if there is no word of him stalking or other bad behaviour toward the niece?
if the victim ever threatened the kid's life or family?
if the victim ever beat or injured the kid to scare him off?

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
there is going to be much more to it than that

if this kid has a clean record?
if there is no word of him stalking or other bad behaviour toward the niece?
if the victim ever threatened the kid's life or family?
if the victim ever beat or injured the kid to scare him off?
Gotta be something more to the story just has to be

Entertaining tho

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

What? Jesus fucking christ.:smh: Couldn't even put on fucking gloves?

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What? Jesus fucking christ.:smh: Couldn't even put on fucking gloves?

Per the NYPost article
“This went from the perfect crime to amateur hour,” one law-enforcement source quipped.

Another source noted the idiocy of Comello allegedly handing Cali the number one clue to the murder.

Craziness for real.

:itsawrap::frozen:

John Gotti Jr had smoke for the NYPD

"Also Saturday, John Gotti Jr. took a whack at law enforcement for originally believing his recently sprung uncle, Gene Gotti, may have been involved in the rubout.

“I wonder if these tremendously insightful law-enforcement individuals are going to issue an apology,” Junior, 55, told The Post."

NYPD had fired back
Told of Junior’s remarks, one law enforcement source said, “Tell Junior we will apologize once his family apologizes to the Castellano, Lino and Johnson families, and all the other families whose relatives they killed and got away with.”
:gun01::gun03::gun06:

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The kid left the plate with his prints on it,... Is known to live with his parents a short drive away and was still there... And the truck he used to damage Cali's was chilling in the driveway in plain sight... this dude was inept and dumb as fuck.

I think Cali told him in no uncertain terms, "you're an idiot and a loser (drug of choice) head and if I catch you trying to talk to my niece again,..... Etc" one too many times.

Dude had the basis of a plan and just acted on that anger....

Its like what was said recently elsewhere, "and then what?"

Cats talk big and bad, "Imma kill a gangster."
"ok and then what? What about your family, where are you gonna go, what are you going to do next?"

Last edited: