FREAKY DEAK SITE RIP MegaPost!!! More than 25 Vids!!!

***waits patiently*** with Stizzz and others... Hoping that GodofWine makes it home SAFELY from work!!!
:lol:

:lol: I'm back home safely. I am uploading them now and will be uploading through the night. When I get finished I'll bump it and y'all can come and get it. I didn't know dude was a member, but I spread porn around without prejudice.
 
:lol: I'm back home safely. I am uploading them now and will be uploading through the night. When I get finished I'll bump it and y'all can come and get it. I didn't know dude was a member, but I spread porn around without prejudice.

Mayne! u don't bullshit!:eek:
 
Dude, he's a member of this board.....Must you blatently rip off his shit like that here?

That nigga is a one man operation trying to eat and y'all niggas ripping the site. :smh:

Thats what we do nigga....

Fall back.....
 
Can somebody PM me the Yolanda Candy vid (the first one) I seem to have lost it when my HD crashed. You can zshare it.
 
That one chick in the vid caps got big ass pussy lips... shit looks like sandwich steak. Wow. Just Wow. O/w good post.
 
I have one vid that will be up in 50 minutes and that will be it. All links will be re-up'd.
 
:lol: I'm back home safely. I am uploading them now and will be uploading through the night. When I get finished I'll bump it and y'all can come and get it. I didn't know dude was a member, but I spread porn around without prejudice.

That fool is still link snitching!!! killed all links!! oh well!!:smh:
 
alll links dead!!
who told??

The site's OWNER is a member of BGOL!
That'z why I didn't post his shit on BGOL!

I will re-up ASAP. I'll make this my first priority when I get home today. I can play this BS game as long as they can....bitches killing my links.

Y'all come back now. Ya hear?

:lol: I'm back home safely. I am uploading them now and will be uploading through the night. When I get finished I'll bump it and y'all can come and get it. I didn't know dude was a member, but I spread porn around without prejudice.

Dude, he's a member of this board.....Must you blatently rip off his shit like that here?

That nigga is a one man operation trying to eat and y'all niggas ripping the site. :smh:

Thats what we do nigga....

Fall back.....


GOW! Thankz for tha work that u put in!
But! tha kat iz a member of BGOL!

Who's link snitchin?.

:cool:
ask jblaque, he knows who is the owner of the site!!
 
Last edited:
Moar.jpg


May have to go the route of PM's next time around..
 
I guess this dude is serious about deleting his links. Does anybody know who he is? I mean, seriously. This is BGOL. There is nobody ono this site that is going to actually PAY for his site, anyway. I can keep this up as long as he can. It only took me a day to upload all of that.

Whoever he is, if he wants me to stop he needs to get at me. Otherwise...re-up city. I do have the weekend off...
 
I guess this dude is serious about deleting his links. Does anybody know who he is? I mean, seriously. This is BGOL. There is nobody ono this site that is going to actually PAY for his site, anyway. I can keep this up as long as he can. It only took me a day to upload all of that.

Whoever he is, if he wants me to stop he needs to get at me. Otherwise...re-up city. I do have the weekend off...

re-up it godofwine!! alot of people missed it!! Thanks!!
 
Back
Top