

Im gonna need a new computer.![]()







The site's OWNER is a member of BGOL!alll links dead!!
who told??
Originally Posted by Beeiii View Post
alll links dead!!
who told??
jblaque said:The site's OWNER is a member of BGOL!
That'z why I didn't post his shit on BGOL!

alll links dead!!
who told??
damn re-up or something i miss out
The site's OWNER is a member of BGOL!
That'z why I didn't post his shit on BGOL!
Bizzumpplz re-up...
I will re-up ASAP. I'll make this my first priority when I get home today. I can play this BS game as long as they can....bitches killing my links.
Y'all come back now. Ya hear?
I will re-up ASAP. I'll make this my first priority when I get home today. I can play this BS game as long as they can....bitches killing my links.
Y'all come back now. Ya hear?

Dude, he's a member of this board.....Must you blatently rip off his shit like that here?
That nigga is a one man operation trying to eat and y'all niggas ripping the site.![]()



