FRANIS NGANNOU vs. ANTHONY JOSHUA IS A DONE DEAL!!!!!!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I haven't watched much on Joshua, to speak on his personality. But I'll take your word on it. I can see that, dude didn't overly celebrate after the KO, he wasn't being braggadocious for the camera or crowd.

I did see the stuff about him ducking Wilder. It definitely appeared that way.

This will definitely boost his ego. Just think an out of shape and visibly uninterested Fury went 10 rounds with Francis, the same Fury demolished Wilder the fight before.

Francis only landed 8 punches, Joshua is only credited with landing 12 fucking punches!!
Every 4th punch was a knockdown!!

(statistically speaking )

yeah wilder was just walking into punches, and let furys boxing

skills expose him, I still think fury got away with murder tho, but

thats neither here nor there..

the fact Fury got KNOCKED ON HIS ASS by FRANCIS, and FRANCIS

got BUMRUSHED by Joshua, just flipped the heavyweight game

right on its head again...

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
So mad it ended like this especially since Ngannou knocked down Fury and Fury beat Joshua. I really wanted Ngannou to put the beats on Joshua :smh:

cstrong79

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
A smart MMA fighter wouldn’t attempt to stand and trade with a legit heavyweight boxer.

The second the fight starts the MMA fighter's on the ground saying "Let's go"!

soccer-slide.gif
LOL

Love the gif but the same holds true for the reverse... the boxer isn't going to engage on the ground

Stalemate LOL

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So mad it ended like this especially since Ngannou knocked down Fury and Fury beat Joshua. I really wanted Ngannou to put the beats on Joshua :smh:

I think Joshua is now energized for the Fury rematch......

Like you said, "if Fury went the distance with Francis, and I stopped Francis in the 2nd......"

Joshua has got to be thinking I need to jump on that gypsy mflr right out the gate and make him respect these hands

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shit drop 20 lbs and fight Jake Paul, fuck it
In two fights that made took control of his own destiny, became a household name and made enough to retire.

If he’s smart, he can parlay this into a few gyms and appearance fees. Dude is 37. Salute to Francis and fuck the MMA structure.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
LOL

Love the gif but the same holds true for the reverse... the boxer isn't going to engage on the ground

Stalemate LOL

The boxer won’t have a choice when they can’t defend against takedowns.

Terrace Crawford will tell you the same thing.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
I think Joshua is now energized for the Fury rematch......

Like you said, "if Fury went the distance with Francis, and I stopped Francis in the 2nd......"

Joshua has got to be thinking I need to jump on that gypsy mflr right out the gate and make him respect these hands
Exactly what he shouldve did the first time around. Joshua looked so amateur fighting Fury it was pitiful seeing him go out like that.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So that fight shows you the vast difference between MMA and Boxing fighters! I think Tyson carried Ngannou just as Floyd carried Conor in their fight. The AJ we saw last night is not the AJ we saw against Usyk. I think Usyk beats Fury twice and then beats AJ again.

fles

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Francis got knocked out but he still winning. Dude made more $$$ in two fights than he would've in two careers in the UFC. Props to Ngannou