FRANIS NGANNOU vs. ANTHONY JOSHUA IS A DONE DEAL!!!!!!

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

9c7ecfb5a17c91c7402226a07023fa712b3aa938.gif

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
I'd rather see Ngannou use all of his skills. Boxing is a step down to me. He'll make more money boxing, true. But I like to see them go all in.

I'm entertained by the full combat. When these guys say, "I'mma kick your ass." They get the chance to literally kick your ass.

Princenubian

Rising Star
Registered
I'd rather see Ngannou use all of his skills. Boxing is a step down to me. He'll make more money boxing, true. But I like to see them go all in.

I'm entertained by the full combat. When these guys say, "I'mma kick your ass." They get the chance to literally kick your ass.

That is all of his skills.

Besides the defensive wrestling that he displayed against Miocic…all he does is “box”

Carry on…..

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
This was the most logical next fight for him since Wilder just lost.

However, although Joshua isn't the most skilled boxer he does have enough skill and power to dominate someone with only one fight under their belt.
How would Joshua vs Fury look

I do understand style make fights but Fury lost against our dude Francis

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
How would Joshua vs Fury look

I do understand style make fights but Fury lost against our dude Francis

Joshua always has a punchers chance but if Fury is on point he'd put on a clinic.

Also, I disagree that Ngannou won that fight.

He came out the winner because he's an MMA fighter who dropped the most dominant heavyweight boxer of the modern era on his first ever boxing match with no boxing experience in the pros or amateurs.

Any success Ngannou had was amplified and got people riled up because everyone (including me) expected him to get embarrassed and KO'd.

But when you put that aside Fury outlanded him for most of the fight and effectively neutralized him for most of the fight due to his only really having his right which is powerful but didn't really land as much as it appeared.

Still, doing that well against Fury still makes him the winner to most which I can't disagree with.

KINGSAPIO

Torah All Day!
BGOL Investor
Can we all be honest here?
If Ngannou wins, boxing will be questioned (if it isn't already)
That means, "determined" amateur fighters would enter the professional world at a booming rate
I also think that Dana doesn't really gaf on how much money he's making.
What he is concerned about is Ngannou's shared plan w/ other MMA fighter's HOW they can make that transition from MMA to boxing

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No way should an MMA fighter give a boxer a run for his money in boxing was what I said prior to Fury vs Ngannou.

Now I’m thinking Francis is going to snipe Joshua and shock the world… :oops:

Last edited: