Fragrant Body Oilz...

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I got jay. Will push BGOL fam to the front on Tuesday. Everyone will get tracking that day. Had a new product been working on was gonna send but may have enough lol. I'll hook everybody up though

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Question does cologne have an expiration date. I received Gucci as a Christmas gift in 2013 and rarely wear it. And does storing it in the fridge keeps it fresh?

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Bronx I will be copping some oils also. My body chemistry sucks,I've heard oils is the best route to go for me

tekwehuself

Immigrant Expat
International Member
How much you want to spend? What are partial too right now?

Woodsy? Sweet? Classic? Sports? everyday wear?

What do you wear now?

Interested in everyday wear and sweet.

I am current rocking chrome, invictus, and D&G one gentleman.

Dont have a clue what I want, so looking for some recommendations. Would spend around 60USD I guess?

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
I'm looking for an oil that was
talked about a lot from another thread
Persian oil or something? some type of middle eastern oil....
Can't remember....they said women go crazy over it....

You are talking about that Sudanese Amber Oil. DO NOT get that middle eastern BS. YOU WILL smell like a cab driver.

West Endian

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes Should work fine on the site.

I can give a small discount on shipping if you want me to just paypal you an invoice....

Usually we tax the international folks...

This year shipped to 26 countries

I use to take pics etc, and showcase them just haven't had time to do. Still got lot of pics on instagram and need to get back to that.

Yesterday shipped to Germany, and Russia....

Ok, great.

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What you got comparable to Versace Eros?
And I been wearing Chrome for 9 years, never tried the Chrome sport or Chrome Legend, which smells th....you know what, can you send me a sample of all three?

I also like Carolina Herrera'so 213 (nyc).
Anything else you can recommend based on the 3 I already wear (Chrome, Versace Eros, 213nyc)?

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Question does cologne have an expiration date. I received Gucci as a Christmas gift in 2013 and rarely wear it. And does storing it in the fridge keeps it fresh?

Hey my brother. Colognes I can't say. Ive heard people say they have had cologne that has gone bad, but I would think shelf life depends on how you keep it. As far as oils as long as its not in direct sun, you are good for at least 2-3 years. I have oils that are 8 years old and most of the time they mature so they get stronger. ;) Had a customer bring in a bottle they got from us 6 years ago. Was comparing it to what we have now, and was trying to explain to them that it won't be the same because oils do change over time, most of the time for the better ;)

Bronx I will be copping some oils also. My body chemistry sucks,I've heard oils is the best route to go for me

Yo my brother, you are correct some people body chemistry can be off. I personally have great body chemistry for MOST fragrances. How you change that you ask? Stop smoking if you do, drink more water, less spicy foods, more fruit..... Ever wonder why Indians, some West Indians, Jamaicans etc, smell funny? Eating foods with curry every meal, make you smell like 3rd world mofo ;) No offense to my island brothers. My fam from St Thomas and St Croix and I always come back smelling funny lol.....

Interested in everyday wear and sweet.

I am current rocking chrome, invictus, and D&G one gentleman.

Dont have a clue what I want, so looking for some recommendations. Would spend around 60USD I guess?

Ok good choices. Let me know when you are ready. For $60 honestly either you could get like 6 1.3oz bottles or can get you upwards of 25 1/3oz bottles. ;) So you could come out the gate with a years worth. Love Invictus, one of our top sellers...

You are talking about that Sudanese Amber Oil. DO NOT get that middle eastern BS. YOU WILL smell like a cab driver.

I'm going to support this brutha. Ordering tomorrow.

Hilarious Spiderman.... Yea thats the thing with imports. Many of them make you smell like that... Brothers stay coming to the spot front like when I was overseas I was wearing XYZ.... Im like OK but you smell like a dude shaving ice on the corner.

Just put a order in

Just woke up and see BGOL def put work in. Haven't looked but I def got you. Im going to send everyone who ordered from BGOL something extra just have to figure out what lol.

What you got comparable to Versace Eros?
And I been wearing Chrome for 9 years, never tried the Chrome sport or Chrome Legend, which smells th....you know what, can you send me a sample of all three?

I also like Carolina Herrera'so 213 (nyc).
Anything else you can recommend based on the 3 I already wear (Chrome, Versace Eros, 213nyc)?

Yea we have Eros, those 3 Chromes..... Had 212 but it was hit and miss. We realized we could not keep everything. I can't do another sample run right now. I did one with BGOL where sent out to about 8 brothers. I had to limit to what we decided to send. The reason being is we are sending out 350-400 packages. Each one of those have AT-LEAST 2 samples. So we have to do all samples at one time. So we will take 10 fragrances and do them.Sorry we can not take any requests for samples, :( Its a tedious process. With Tallahassee being open we sent out / gave out over 7k last month.

So if you want samples I can send a sample pack that I sent out to BGOL. Inbox with info and shipping.

Trust me, with your taste will be easy to send what you will enjoy. The ones you will like are the ones that are our top sellers. Suggestions....

Panty Dropper
Jimmy Choo
Rogue (Rihanna)
Gucci Guilty
Rive De Ambre
Chrome Legend

Peace appreciate the love to everybody who purchased and just the general interest is cool...

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
Hey I usually wear Bond #9 Saks for Him and Tom Ford Noir. Do you have anything similar? For a first timer, do you just recommend getting a samples kit of all the new scents and Pantydropper?

Last edited:

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hey I usually wear Bond #9 Saks for Him and Tom Ford Noir. Do you have anything similar? For a first timer, do you just recommend getting a samples kit of all the new scents and Pantydropper?

No Bonds right now...... Will add, use to carry but cats wasn't ready. Ive been carrying Creeds for almost 10 years lol. Brothers just now hip. Just like English Laundry. It will hit in the next couple years but carry about 5 of them now....

Honestly fam, you can get 5 nice size for like $20 bucks. lol.... I think its a no brainer.

Brothers are hitting me up for samples but will cut it off as I did that in the cologne thread and rather help brothers who are serious. (Not talking about you) but getting members with no post hitting me up lol...

On the other side I know overnight we got 20 orders..... Id say 10 of them came from this thread. Im reputable and been around and not going anywhere. Go check my Facebook or and Instagram. Im transparent you are going to love what you get ;)

Check the site and do a search. Actually just got in the new Noir Extreme by Tom Ford. ;) Honestly many of his fragrances are trash. I only kept the ones I could stand behind. Noir, Extreme, Grey Vetiver and Rive De Ambre. Some of his Ouds are CRAP.... Mostly made for European men. Now I do carry some of them on the low lol. But just for that UK guy who hits me up lol

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
No Bonds right now...... Will add, use to carry but cats wasn't ready. Ive been carrying Creeds for almost 10 years lol. Brothers just now hip. Just like English Laundry. It will hit in the next couple years but carry about 5 of them now....

Honestly fam, you can get 5 nice size for like $20 bucks. lol.... I think its a no brainer.

Brothers are hitting me up for samples but will cut it off as I did that in the cologne thread and rather help brothers who are serious. (Not talking about you) but getting members with no post hitting me up lol...

On the other side I know overnight we got 20 orders..... Id say 10 of them came from this thread. Im reputable and been around and not going anywhere. Go check my Facebook or and Instagram. Im transparent you are going to love what you get ;)

Check the site and do a search. Actually just got in the new Noir Extreme by Tom Ford. ;) Honestly many of his fragrances are trash. I only kept the ones I could stand behind. Noir, Extreme, Grey Vetiver and Rive De Ambre. Some of his Ouds are CRAP.... Mostly made for European men. Now I do carry some of them on the low lol. But just for that UK guy who hits me up lol

Is it best to call or just place the order and mention BGOL? I'm going to sample the NOIR, Panty Dropper, and it seems you are recommending the English Laundry scents.

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor
bookmarked

i usually get my oils off ebay or the streets....but u have nice prices.

I see u got green irish tweed (my white bitches love that). but is your curve crush for Men or WOmen???

hes talking about amber...i think it may be from sudan???...i know for sure it was amber

there was a thread on BGOL a few years ago that was about some type of oil thats hard to find.

Maybe amber? :dunno:

I forgot the name. but i ordered it on EBAy years ago...it got shipped from the middle east. super small bottle....charged me over $20 for that shit. the smell was strong and long lasting...but wasnt what it was hyped up to be ,....ihmo

Last edited:

MadWun

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
5 for $17.99 and only $23/$24 shipped is not bad. :yes:

I'll give it a shot. Will be my first time using oils.

Looking forward to it. :cool:

DeSiRe

The Get It Girl
BGOL Investor
Honestly its a shot in the dark when people have vague descriptions. Because Amber for instance has 120000 variations. We have like 4 different Ambers. So without the actual name, especially with imports I won't even attempt the match. Yes we have whole line of traditional fragrances like Jasmine, Rose, Lily of the Valley, etc.... I planned on having the free samples for the women side first, but happened here. I still plan on doing a free sample promotion for y'all if you want to try some a couple.

I will be willing to try...

i personally like natural scents...jo malone has some gorgeous scents like blush and peony or orange blossom and honey

How you doing, DeSiRe?

*waves* im good how r u

Hilarious Spiderman.... Yea thats the thing with imports. Many of them make you smell like that... Brothers stay coming to the spot front like when I was overseas I was wearing XYZ.... Im like OK but you smell like a dude shaving ice on the corner.

so does that mean you have it?...the good kind?

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is it best to call or just place the order and mention BGOL? I'm going to sample the NOIR, Panty Dropper, and it seems you are recommending the English Laundry scents.

You can place when you are ready.....

bookmarked

i usually get my oils off ebay or the streets....but u have nice prices.

I see u got green irish tweed (my white bitches love that). but is your curve crush for Men or WOmen???

there was a thread on BGOL a few years ago that was about some type of oil thats hard to find.

Maybe amber? :dunno:

I forgot the name. but i ordered it on EBAy years ago...it got shipped from the middle east. super small bottle....charged me over $20 for that shit. the smell was strong and long lasting...but wasnt what it was hyped up to be ,....ihmo

We have curve crush men and women. Yea Green Irish Tweed is a top seller for us. Once cats get it they always get it. Have over 8k positive feedback on ebay. Actually close to 9k now ;)

Without names I can't guess. Its almost like saying there was this wine Im pretty sure it was red. Thats what Im trying to get people to understand. Imports are hard to pin down...

just made a order ! Thanks!

Ok got you Tanks

5 for $17.99 and only $23/$24 shipped is not bad. :yes:

I'll give it a shot. Will be my first time using oils.

Looking forward to it. :cool:

Yea you are going to like ;)

I will be willing to try...

i personally like natural scents...jo malone has some gorgeous scents like blush and peony or orange blossom and honey

*waves* im good how r u

so does that mean you have it?...the good kind?

Inbox me info desire....
Have a couple of Jo Malones but not on site, we just sell in Jax location. General public (us) not really ready for it yet lol. We have Dark Amber, and the Rain one, we have Cederwood (Does not sell well) also

Do we have what? If you are asking about imports we need a name. We have a pure Amber but like I was saying Amber is a fragrance that has 100000 variants. Shoot we carry like 5 Sandalwoods right now ;)

Appreciate the support lot more orders then I expected. Im going to get on them tomorrow. So should expect some kind of tracking send via email. Either tomorrow or Wednesday the latest. Ebay has been going crazy and expect a busy retail day since we were closed in Jax. Tally bombed today.... (I need some new help there though, got couple lazy girls)

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
Ordering now, there are quite a few scents I want to sample, would the 1.8 Roll on be my best selection? I'm thinking of doing that 10 for 20 special.

WattDogs

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Good looking out!

Yea man its funny because I don't care for the Clive Christian line, but had a colleague of mine walk past me. I was like Yoooo whats that he was like thats the X I told you kid! I think its a fragrance that works with some people and not others. Also its a fragrance that when you smell from the bottle is yuck... ;)

Panty dropper is my homegrown and came up with that after swiping 3 of them on for 3 days straight and getting mad compliments. I started bottling it and calling it Blackman walking.... Changed the name so I can get the other sales I was missing llllllllll

Good looking my brother. Make sure you let me know you are from BGOL when you order. We send out over 400 packages a month. We will take care of you ;)
Just made an order for your special & a few items I wanted to try. Mentioned BGOL in the notes.

Hope that Panty Dropper is popping!!!

BigRoob

Star
BGOL Investor
Just placed an order fam. You should add APO's to your site for the military brothas and sistas deployed/stationed overseas.:dance:

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ordering now, there are quite a few scents I want to sample, would the 1.8 Roll on be my best selection? I'm thinking of doing that 10 for 20 special.

Your preference my brother. Larger always end up making more sense on value but if you can rock with $20 do that. ;)

Just made an order for your special & a few items I wanted to try. Mentioned BGOL in the notes.

Hope that Panty Dropper is popping!!!

I got you! Thanks for mentioning.

Ordered...BGOL in notes.

Just placed an order fam. You should add APO's to your site for the military brothas and sistas deployed/stationed overseas.:dance:

Crazy thing is their is a way BigRoob, we ship to APO Id say once every couple of weeks. But, when I try and figure out how to do it I can't find it lol.... Have like 3 brothers in Afghanistan that make huge orders like every couple of months. I sent them some shirts and towels.

Appreciate it though I have to make sure to look into it again. Im looking at updating the site. Its just very heavy so hard to make it easier for the cell phone users but plan on going back to how I use to have it with actually lists with clickable links. Its just always a time crunch....

SN: I won't front Im surprised at how many BGOL's have ordered. There are a lot of supporters here, I def appreciate that. My AC went out in the crib so was perfect opportunity to call the school I do some consultant work to tell them I won't be in. I called one of my girls who is nice on the orders to come help. I had something in mind to send with every order like over 10-$15 but I honestly don't think I have enough of what I was going to send.

I won't be able to take request, its just to daunting, but quick poll if you are here...

Car Fresheners?
Black, or shea butter soaps?
Extra fragrance (Maybe newness like 3AM, or something else thats top seller?)
Key chain that you can use to have oil in?
Maybe 10 small samples sizes?
Oil Life towels?
Lotion?
Cologne oil spray? (This is a DOPE product but haven't had time to really market or get packaging, basically its cologne but way stronger then regular cologne, it does contain an alcohol material)

A couple brothers got like $60 worth, you will def get a combination of those things mentioned. Suggestions?

Again appreciate all the support.

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Throw me some black soap, extra fragrance, & the 10 small sample sizes

Ok like I was saying, I won't be able to take request lol.....

For the most part you all are still anonymous ;)

Have names and address but most screen names don't correlate with real name:D

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ok like I was saying, I won't be able to take request lol.....

For the most part you all are still anonymous ;)

Have names and address but most screen names don't correlate with real name:D
I thought you were asking for a poll...

I won't be able to take request, its just to daunting, but quick poll if you are here...

Car Fresheners?
Black, or shea butter soaps?
Extra fragrance (Maybe newness like 3AM, or something else thats top seller?)
Key chain that you can use to have oil in?
Maybe 10 small samples sizes?
Oil Life towels?
Lotion?
Cologne oil spray? (This is a DOPE product but haven't had time to really market or get packaging, basically its cologne but way stronger then regular cologne, it does contain an alcohol material)

I'm making my order now, getting 10 ... but I don't know enough to pick 10 fragrances. All I know is Chrome, Eros, & 213 for men :dunno:

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
I vote for the samples. You have alot of Fragrances to choose from and IMO sending samples out is best for both you and the customer. The customer might smell something he/she really likes that he/she might not have tried before and you will be in better position to increase your business(if they start ordering the new fragrance). IMO the other stuff is nice,but it is different than your main business. I ordered small sizes of 10 different fragrances and still had about a dozen others that I was interested in trying.

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh, Paypal won't let me complete my order. My account is on the fritz and it won't let me use 2 other cards I got.

The card you entered cannot be used for this payment. Please enter a different credit or debit card number.

I stopped fucking w/ them last year and it's been problems every since. :smh:

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm gonna cop 3 different joints right now.

What's the BGOL discount code? :D:D

:hmm: lol

I thought you were asking for a poll...

I'm making my order now, getting 10 ... but I don't know enough to pick 10 fragrances. All I know is Chrome, Eros, & 213 for men :dunno:

Plenty that were mentioned in this thread if you are looking for 10. Or can even check the cologne thread. Have a good amount of them in there too.

I vote for the samples. You have alot of Fragrances to choose from and IMO sending samples out is best for both you and the customer. The customer might smell something he/she really likes that he/she might not have tried before and you will be in better position to increase your business(if they start ordering the new fragrance). IMO the other stuff is nice,but it is different than your main business. I ordered small sizes of 10 different fragrances and still had about a dozen others that I was interested in trying.

Yea we normally send samples. We get ton of repeat business off the samples. Only danger is, people so cheap, they will say hey I like the sample better can I return the one I purchased for the sample. Its crazy.. All tha for like $8

Bruh, Paypal won't let me complete my order. My account is on the fritz and it won't let me use 2 other cards I got.
I stopped fucking w/ them last year and it's been problems every since. :smh:

Let me know if you want to call in CC number can run that way. Paypal is the bomb for us. I was an early adopter and at this point they give me working capital when I need it...

Update: Was able to get like 30% of them out maybe 40%. There are a couple of orders particularly the ones with larger sizes of Aventus that will go out on Friday. Had a cat come in and buy 4oz and my girls shipped another 4oz so went and was like damn James..... :smh: The ones that we will hold Im gonna see if packaging allows me to send something little more special. lol.

The others that received tracking info most got at least 4-5 samples and maybe a Shea Butter Soap. Maybe an extra fragrance oil or so ;)

Again appreciate the support. I have a splitting headache and AC shut down last night, son had Judo etc..... Crazy how Murphy's law will find you lol.

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wanted to bump and let the fam know I got my sample set, that 3am is nice. Will be placing my order as well

Sorry for the delay. You were one of the first ones from the cologne thread. Nobody got the 3AM with there sets since it wasn't in at the time ;) Glad you liked.

Think I have about 70% of the BGOL order done and flying. Some new ones came in the last 48 hours. Im working on them. Be patient family. I actually have been under the weather but just pushing thru slowly but surely.