Fragrant Body Oilz...

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thanks for the update fam. Feel better.

Thanks I appreciate that, I get sick like once every couple of years and it would be now.... Son, his moms, his grandparents we all walking around looking crazy...

I think yours went out yesterday though. Everyone will get tracking via paypal, usps....

Aventus is coming in today so 95% of the orders should be out by this evening. Again apologize about the delay. About to drag myself to get some more cold and flu medicine stuff.

kmillz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just came into this thread. This is exactly what I've been looking for. I have been missing out on my oil collection. I see BronxBomber you have some Creed oils. I need that in my life! Also do you know about any great sandalwood oils? I have been struggling to find some woodsy, earthly fragrances. Any help would be nice! I'll be ordering soon too.:yes:

EDIT: Just placed that order! Thanks!

Last edited:

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Got my order yesterday and tried it today. This stuff is GREAT!!! It pretty much stayed strong all day. Using it in place of actual deodorant. Unless someone opens a joint right across the street from me carrying the same product for a better price you pretty much have a customer for life. Also appreciative of the samples and extras you threw in there. Can't say enough about your site and product.

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just came into this thread. This is exactly what I've been looking for. I have been missing out on my oil collection. I see BronxBomber you have some Creed oils. I need that in my life! Also do you know about any great sandalwood oils? I have been struggling to find some woodsy, earthly fragrances. Any help would be nice! I'll be ordering soon too.:yes:

EDIT: Just placed that order! Thanks!

Hey Millz! I got your order. Will go out tomorrow, I see you got a nice little diversity. Wide range of smells. :) Ill send a couple of samples with it as well. Peace and appreciate the support.

Got my order yesterday and tried it today. This stuff is GREAT!!! It pretty much stayed strong all day. Using it in place of actual deodorant. Unless someone opens a joint right across the street from me carrying the same product for a better price you pretty much have a customer for life. Also appreciative of the samples and extras you threw in there. Can't say enough about your site and product.

Hey what up! Appreciate the quick shout and review. You used it under your arms? Its crazy cause I have one customer who does that who swears by it but I can't do that. If you are looking for a natural deodorant I have that as well. I would necessarily recommend it that way, BUT, if it works then thats great! Yea if you check around people on my Facebook, insta I always say people are lifers. FBO4Lifers! :)
No doubt. Im not sure if I had the 3AM by that time but getting a good response off that one.

do yall have sample packs bruh...because the choices are dizzying.lol

Ha! Man you have to have some idea of what you like.... I did some free sample giveaways in another thread. I will probably do it again down the line sometime but if you give me a budget I can send our top sellers per what comes through both registers and sells online. :)

Peace

SN: More orders went out today! There is one order that Im having an issue with but will contact that person tomorrow. Its one line that was has no fragrance. It may be an issue with the site. Oh one or 2 lucky people got full 4oz lotions today. I had to do, think they spent like $65 and this was a person first order. Had to show appreciation. Another person came back from the free samples and I did the same with them ;)

Still fighting this sickness, suppose to hoop in some local celeb game. My stat line will look like 3 pts. 2 Reb. 1 asst. 13 TO lol:lol:

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
This the type of shit I like to read. I'm really hoping this brutha's product is the shit and he really comes up big.There is alot of talent on here.About a year ago i bought a shirt off Drayonis and still get compliments on it.

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Got my shipping confirmation yesterday :cool:

Yea if you didnt get today then on Monday. I know a good 30% of brothers should get by today :)

Nice thread!!

Appreciate it

This the type of shit I like to read. I'm really hoping this brutha's product is the shit and he really comes up big.There is alot of talent on here.About a year ago i bought a shirt off Drayonis and still get compliments on it.

Yea SM Ive been doing this for like 12 years. I actually started on the business forum that I would frequently update for years. I haven't done it in awhile time is just so scarce right now.

My logo was designed from someone I met on here like what 8 to 10 years ago ;)

Have least 4 brothers that buy wholesale and sell in their cities. One brother has been doing for like maybe 6 years. He is having some health issues so I always keep him in my prayers.

I drop ship for another brother here on ebay and he actually is up to like maybe 150 positive feedback now... Im sure he is reading this lol... He texted me about this thread. BGOL is a great source to work together and build. Cats get caught up on silly beef and putting dudes but Im here to build......

Well get my flicks and music on too but thats secondary :lol:

max-dawg

8 vs 80
OG Investor
One of my hobbies is collecting colognes. A few weeks ago I made a post about "the Homewrecker". Some dug it, some didn't...

BronxBomber, in one of the cologne related threads, mentioned giving away some samples. So I hit him up...

First, let me say, don't hesitate to business with him. He shipped on Monday and I had the samples on Wednesday. They were packaged securely but still relatively easy to open.

As for the samples:

From what I can tell, they smell like the colognes that they clone. The Aventus smells like Aventus, the Green Irish Tweed smells like Green Irish Tweed, etc. I didn't like the Clive Christians but that's just a matter of personal taste.

Now if you don't hit him up for nothing else, get the Panty Dropper!! That shit is the truth - it's like an aquatic but it's got a slight gourmand undertone. At least to my nose.I can see myself wearing this during warm weather months...

BronxBomber - you got a new customer...

:dance::dance::dance:

:yes::yes::yes::yes: i just got my samples too.

and you're absolutely correct... these oils are the TRUUUUF. :eek::eek::eek:

the aventus is VERY nice, but that clive christian X might be my favorite. :D

i put on the tiniest bit this a.m., and it's 4:15, and it's still going VERY strong.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Thanks I appreciate that, I get sick like once every couple of years and it would be now.... Son, his moms, his grandparents we all walking around looking crazy...

I think yours went out yesterday though. Everyone will get tracking via paypal, usps....

Aventus is coming in today so 95% of the orders should be out by this evening. Again apologize about the delay. About to drag myself to get some more cold and flu medicine stuff.

No worries. Got all the tracking info yesterday so it's just the waiting game with the mail now.

From the current reviews, these look to be the truth.

Can't wait to put em to the test!

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hey what up! Appreciate the quick shout and review. You used it under your arms? Its crazy cause I have one customer who does that who swears by it but I can't do that. If you are looking for a natural deodorant I have that as well. I would necessarily recommend it that way, BUT, if it works then thats great! Yea if you check around people on my Facebook, insta I always say people are lifers. FBO4Lifers! :)
No doubt. Im not sure if I had the 3AM by that time but getting a good response off that one.

Eh I just don't like conflicting scents on me is all. There was some slight discomfort (ONLY under my arms) but it wasn't anything that made me want to wash it off. I figured to each his own and applied it.

I keep hearing you talk about that English Laundry, what is that like?

I am gonna have to check out this business board cause I thought Drayonis was only doing comics!

max-dawg

8 vs 80
OG Investor
5 for $17.99 and only $23/$24 shipped is not bad. :yes:

I'll give it a shot. Will be my first time using oils.

Looking forward to it. :cool:

:yes::yes::yes:

i did the same... went with christian x, that new drakkar, aventus, jean paul gauthier, and gucci guilty intense. :D

Bomber talked about that clive christian x, and i tried it out. i put on just a little, and while walking thru the grocery store, a young lady asked, "what's that scent you're wearing? it's nice."

and the scent lasted ALL DAY.

today, i wore the aventus, a scent that really agrees with me. :yes::yes::yes:

order with confidence, fellas... these oils are good.

Eh I just don't like conflicting scents on me is all. There was some slight discomfort (ONLY under my arms) but it wasn't anything that made me want to wash it off. I figured to each his own and applied it.

I am gonna have to check out this business board cause I thought Drayonis was only doing comics!

i went all-out and bought 2 scents from English Laundry when they first came out... riviera and arrogant.

i don't really care for either, but the arrogant mellows out to a very light (but manly, musky) type scent; i can work with it.

the riviera was a waste of money... my body and it just don't jive, AT ALL.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
Just got my pacakage in. 10 oils and 4 samples. I put a few oils on my arms to test and they smell awesome. So far i'm feeling this Rive A Ambre the most! I'm gonna throw some on and get around some broads. Will give report on longevity and reviews later.

BigRoob

Star
BGOL Investor
Just got my package in today as well. I'm deployed at the moment. I was able to put my shipping address over here into PayPal. All four oils smell great! Can't wait to smell the samples. Also the jonts got over here quick too! Thanks Bruh!:dance:

FJP

Rising Star
OG Investor
Damn man how did I miss this thread. Been searching for oils since I moved from NYC. Every cologne I wear is because of oils. Chrome Legend is so slept on its ridiculous and I love it. That's the only scent that even dudes stop me like "man I ain't gay but what's that. "DEFINITELY will be ordering. The site ain't working that well on this iphone.

MadWun

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Got my package yesterday. Tried the Panty dropper. Not bad at all.

This is my first foray into the world of oils so I'll give feedback later.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk 4

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:yes::yes::yes::yes: i just got my samples too.

and you're absolutely correct... these oils are the TRUUUUF. :eek::eek::eek:

the aventus is VERY nice, but that clive christian X might be my favorite. :D

i put on the tiniest bit this a.m., and it's 4:15, and it's still going VERY strong.

Just noticed this thread, yo Max I sent out your order and threw in the new English Laundry's that I think may be a little more your liking. They both, (I think I sent three though) have little more kick. Def let me know what you think, I try to stay ahead of the curve when it comes to whats the next in the fragrance world. Im trying to see if I sent a sample of Clive Christian L? Appreciate the feedback.

No worries. Got all the tracking info yesterday so it's just the waiting game with the mail now.

From the current reviews, these look to be the truth.

Can't wait to put em to the test!

Yea man Im bugging because I didnt subscribe to this thread so missed it. You should be in the game at this point. ;)

I dig it. I actually looked into doing some deodorants but I just don't have the time right now. I have like 3 other product lines that Ive developed that need some coddling ;) Thats cool, like I was saying another brother does the same and I was amazed because I never thought about doing that.

The line is mostly fresh / clean fragrances.

:yes::yes::yes:

i did the same... went with christian x, that new drakkar, aventus, jean paul gauthier, and gucci guilty intense. :D

Bomber talked about that clive christian x, and i tried it out. i put on just a little, and while walking thru the grocery store, a young lady asked, "what's that scent you're wearing? it's nice."

and the scent lasted ALL DAY.

today, i wore the aventus, a scent that really agrees with me. :yes::yes::yes:

order with confidence, fellas... these oils are good.

i went all-out and bought 2 scents from English Laundry when they first came out... riviera and arrogant.

i don't really care for either, but the arrogant mellows out to a very light (but manly, musky) type scent; i can work with it.

the riviera was a waste of money... my body and it just don't jive, AT ALL.

Yours probably there tomorrow. The Drakkar Essence is the truth. They came full circle. Y'all know Drakkar is old school, the new one is def more modern. Does still have the old school looking bottle though lol.... Official though. Tell me how the Misses likes the samples. I didnt give her the new newness, just a couple that I know are pretty much universally liked.

Just got my pacakage in. 10 oils and 4 samples. I put a few oils on my arms to test and they smell awesome. So far i'm feeling this Rive A Ambre the most! I'm gonna throw some on and get around some broads. Will give report on longevity and reviews later.

YEP! Thats my favorite Tom Ford! It is very very very unique, which in men fragrances is a big plus. Hence why Issey gets so much love. YOU CAN NOT GO WRONG WITH RIVE lol....

Just got my package in today as well. I'm deployed at the moment. I was able to put my shipping address over here into PayPal. All four oils smell great! Can't wait to smell the samples. Also the jonts got over here quick too! Thanks Bruh!:dance:

Good looking BigRoob. Yea man stay safe my brother......

Damn man how did I miss this thread. Been searching for oils since I moved from NYC. Every cologne I wear is because of oils. Chrome Legend is so slept on its ridiculous and I love it. That's the only scent that even dudes stop me like "man I ain't gay but what's that. "DEFINITELY will be ordering. The site ain't working that well on this iphone.

Was that you I talked to on the site chat? If so I got you, yea some phones don't rock with the site well. Working on another design hard to do with a ton of fragrances and options. Let me know if you want to just have me send you an invoice.

Got my package yesterday. Tried the Panty dropper. Not bad at all.

This is my first foray into the world of oils so I'll give feedback later.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk 4

True indeed, appreciate the feedback. Def have a female smell you :dance:

I was able to get a Z Pack and Im getting better by the day. There is a brother whose order got delayed but he spent so dough... I threw him in these....

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj219/FragrantBodyOilz/20150601_200317.jpg~original

This is a lotion, which I sent out to a couple of other brothers who broke the $50 mark. Then thats a car freshener of Invictus, and the extra strong Oil Cologne Spray. Im having labels made but this probably lasts about 10x longer then ordinary colognes....

Appreciate the love my brothers.... Im going to come up with a BGOL type discount so will be easy to identify you all without you having to identify yourselves. Ive had several orders that I know came from here but brothers try to stay on the low. I still sent love if I thought so.. :lol:

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
Holdup...Is that scented Shea Butter? How does the Shea Butter effect the scent? One dilemma I have is that I use a whipped Shea Butter/Cocoa Butter/various oils mixture for a lotion and it smells chocolately(Cocoa Butter) and effects these oils. Do you find that straight Shea Butter doesn't effect the oils as much?

BTW this Aventus is the Truth!

Which of the Women's perfumes have you been getting the best feedback on?

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Holdup...Is that scented Shea Butter? How does the Shea Butter effect the scent? One dilemma I have is that I use a whipped Shea Butter/Cocoa Butter/various oils mixture for a lotion and it smells chocolately(Cocoa Butter) and effects these oils. Do you find that straight Shea Butter doesn't effect the oils as much?

BTW this Aventus is the Truth!

Which of the Women's perfumes have you been getting the best feedback on?

This is actually a Shea Butter lotion..... I have a chemist here and town that has a deodorized Shea Butter ;) So yea I do the Shea Butters too but you ONLY get the fragrance not that rancid Shea Butter smell ;) Its on the site as well for every fragrance.....

Women right now top seller is Turquoise Summer by Escada. Its nice summer fragrance, I will push it through the summer and when mid to late July Signature by English Laundry is Sexy as hell. My workers want to switch up now but Escada fragrances do so well I keep pushing them for months at a time because they are just that impactful ;)

(Pink Sugar, The Key, That Chick, Jimmy Choo Exotic all do well) I have so many for women though so its hard to pin them down. Depends on the type of smell they like.

Last ones Ive passed out samples for men were

Now 3AM (Current) The hype for Sean John and push is worth it business wise (Decent Smell, think a lighter Desire by Dunhill which is really fire)
Polo Intense
Invictus
Rive D Ambre
Jimmy Choo

Last 5 for women
Turquoise Summer (current)
Si by Armani
Born In Paradise
The Key
Cherry In The Air
Summer by Nicki Minaj

gezuskricest

Star
BGOL Investor
I just placed my order with the 5/$18, thought of going with the new joints but stuck with the tried and true (Creeds, etc.) Propz on getting it in on the oilz, wish I would have paid more attention about the lotions and hooked wifey up. No prob though, if everything is gravy, I'll be back. FBO the one and only fragrance plug.

kmillz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just got my orders today and ALL of these muthafuckas are amazing!! :yes:Definitely will be purchasing more and spreading the word! :dance:

SmaLLz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Definitely do business with this Brutha. I received my order and all the oils are the truth. The Creed Royal Oud surprised the hell outta me. I didn't like it at first but it developed into a beast on the dry down. My girl told me that I needed to leave my shirt at her house so that she could sleep in it. I have a feeling that the Kilian Back to Black will be a serious head turner too.

BronxBomber do you have any plans to do anything from the Bond 9 line? I will definitely be ordering more.

jdubbs

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just giving you props fam. Got my order a week or two ago. That panty dropper and pitbull is nice fam. I will put my fam on to your site. Appreciate looking out too

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ordered today also, I been looking for a high quality oil vendor.

Yea you should be good, if its not there it will be by Monday Im sure.

Definitely do business with this Brutha. I received my order and all the oils are the truth. The Creed Royal Oud surprised the hell outta me. I didn't like it at first but it developed into a beast on the dry down. My girl told me that I needed to leave my shirt at her house so that she could sleep in it. I have a feeling that the Kilian Back to Black will be a serious head turner too.

BronxBomber do you have any plans to do anything from the Bond 9 line? I will definitely be ordering more.

Yea man crazy thing is I was selling a ton of Royal Oud online, but hated even pouring it. Then I got some one my hand and was in Publix and cashier was like dang Daddy you smelling good. My son looked at me like why she call you daddy lol.... Needless to say it def has a thing to it. ;)

Yes Im working on getting like 5-7 of the Bond #9 lines. My Tally location is a baby and kinda has me leaking some weeks so its hard to expand fragrance line. Plus I have to get rid of some that are not selling when I do that... Its almost like I want to keep them all lol.

Had some Bond fragrances but the fragrance house I used for them was not accurate enough for me. The house I have to get these from is expensive and for me to do gotta invest and then turn around and push them. They are FIRE though. All accurate and all lasts long.

Appreciate the response in this thread..

Just giving you props fam. Got my order a week or two ago. That panty dropper and pitbull is nice fam. I will put my fam on to your site. Appreciate looking out too

Good looking Jdubbs - Yea there are some brothers who are low key here that have hit me up and gave nice shout outs on social media etc. On one cat instagram had a chick real inquisitive about the panty dropper. Fam told a female who said "Panty dropper, really tho" - 'Come let me show you - bwhahahaa'

I was like year BGOL representative.

Really appreciate the love and support cats been showing. Its a tough road trying to expand and do something a way nobody is doing it ;)

Mega

Support BGOL
Registered
Been paying attention to see the the reviews im about to put my order in i love to smell good

cmac105

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Been paying attention to see the the reviews im about to put my order in i love to smell good

Oils are nice. I wear them everyday day. Wifee likes the Panty Dropper joint a lot. :yes:

He does great business and shows love to BGOL members. :cool:

Mega

Support BGOL
Registered
Oils are nice. I wear them everyday day. Wifee likes the Panty Dropper joint a lot. :yes:

im all in i have a few cologne that i wear ysl ,Verasce , D&G LB , John Varvatos and a few others

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Got my order a few weeks back, but haven't had time to review so lemme go over it real quick:

Copped the Acqua Di Gio, Jimmy Choo, and Chanel Chance drams for myself and shorty. Let me tell you, all hitters. :yes:

The lasting power on these oils are something else!!

I roll the Armani on in the morning, and for added measure use the spray over top of it, and that combination lasts well into the night. These oils are gettin mad compliments wherever I go. Was at a BBQ Saturday, and ended up on the grill for a bit.

While others are smelling like chicken and steak, my Acqua was punching through. :eek::eek::yes::yes: I'm hooked to the Armani right now.:yes:

I got the samples as well, but haven't given em a go. When I do, i'll come back and review, but 5 stars all around on these oils. FBO, you the man bruh!

Will definitely order more once these run down.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
I figured out something I was doing wrong in applying the oils today. In the past I was rolling the roll-ons directly on my skin at my pulsepoints(neck,inside of elbows and wrist). I found that the lonetivity really didn't last long.Then today I used one of the samples and poured it in my hand,rubbed them and applied the oil like I would lotion.Man I did that at around 10 and now its close to 5 and still going strong.

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Appreciate it fam... Yea the Panty dropper is my baby lol... I plan on bottling it in cologne for in the next couple years. Had some snags with packaging...

Got my order a few weeks back, but haven't had time to review so lemme go over it real quick:

Copped the Acqua Di Gio, Jimmy Choo, and Chanel Chance drams for myself and shorty. Let me tell you, all hitters. :yes:

The lasting power on these oils are something else!!

I roll the Armani on in the morning, and for added measure use the spray over top of it, and that combination lasts well into the night. These oils are gettin mad compliments wherever I go. Was at a BBQ Saturday, and ended up on the grill for a bit.

While others are smelling like chicken and steak, my Acqua was punching through. :eek::eek::yes::yes: I'm hooked to the Armani right now.:yes:

I got the samples as well, but haven't given em a go. When I do, i'll come back and review, but 5 stars all around on these oils. FBO, you the man bruh!

Will definitely order more once these run down.

Yea man they last long time. Its crazy because first time wearers are like yea yea yea, then they find one that really goes with their body chemistry and are like Yooooo they last all day.... Im like yea I told you kid... lol...

Hopefully the misses liked, cause thats what really counts lol.

Appreciate the support, every single nickel counts...

I figured out something I was doing wrong in applying the oils today. In the past I was rolling the roll-ons directly on my skin at my pulsepoints(neck,inside of elbows and wrist). I found that the lonetivity really didn't last long.Then today I used one of the samples and poured it in my hand,rubbed them and applied the oil like I would lotion.Man I did that at around 10 and now its close to 5 and still going strong.

Yea man I should have mentioned thats how I use them. I rub in my hand and then rub over neck, arms, front clothes, etc......

Im actually doing a fathers day sale for like 48 hours. I know its mad late and people won't get until next week. Being undermanned when you have lot of orders is a mofo. Cause you hire folks and when its slow its like you bleeding... Anyways its going to be 3 4oz lotions and 3 1/3oz Roll Ons for $25.... Will be limited fragrances but gonna post at least 30-50 different ones, most of the hit ones and new ones for sure...

If there is one you def want on there that we carry post it here and Ill put it on. Im gonna post in the next hour so let me know ASAP.....

PS there are like 3-4 brothers who haven't gotten there samples. My son is like patient zero and some how doubled back and still not 100% and been traveling to Tallahassee to make sure it stays above water. I haven't forgotten...

Fathers%20Day%20Special%202015%20Web.jpg

peace