Fragrant Body Oilz...

NICKLEBAGKILLA

Rising Star
One of my hobbies is collecting colognes. A few weeks ago I made a post about "the Homewrecker". Some dug it, some didn't...

BronxBomber, in one of the cologne related threads, mentioned giving away some samples. So I hit him up...

First, let me say, don't hesitate to business with him. He shipped on Monday and I had the samples on Wednesday. They were packaged securely but still relatively easy to open.

As for the samples:

From what I can tell, they smell like the colognes that they clone. The Aventus smells like Aventus, the Green Irish Tweed smells like Green Irish Tweed, etc. I didn't like the Clive Christians but that's just a matter of personal taste.

Now if you don't hit him up for nothing else, get the Panty Dropper!! That shit is the truth - it's like an aquatic but it's got a slight gourmand undertone. At least to my nose.I can see myself wearing this during warm weather months...

BronxBomber - you got a new customer...

:dance::dance::dance:

tonescrilla

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I meant to make a response to this guy in the 2014 cologne post as well. Years ago I started getting rashes outta nowhere from wearing certain colognes...some even from scents that I had worn for years (burberry, JPG, etc).

After years of doing research and trying new scents through trial and error I decided to switch from colognes to oils and recently I ordered a few vials from FBO. So far I must say that the oils were a good idea. They smell similar to the colognes that they are compared to and last all day. Panty dropper gets attention from a lot of people. The pharrell cologne smells horrible, like melted tar and baby shit.

Theres a pretty nice sized selection on the website,
it would be nice if the dude gave a bgol discount for some orders. He does give small samples for free with your purchase as well. I already got my summer scents laid out, I'm trying to put the rest of y'all onto a good thing

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
One of my hobbies is collecting colognes. A few weeks ago I made a post about "the Homewrecker". Some dug it, some didn't...

BronxBomber, in one of the cologne related threads, mentioned giving away some samples. So I hit him up...

First, let me say, don't hesitate to business with him. He shipped on Monday and I had the samples on Wednesday. They were packaged securely but still relatively easy to open.

As for the samples:

From what I can tell, they smell like the colognes that they clone. The Aventus smells like Aventus, the Green Irish Tweed smells like Green Irish Tweed, etc. I didn't like the Clive Christians but that's just a matter of personal taste.

Now if you don't hit him up for nothing else, get the Panty Dropper!! That shit is the truth - it's like an aquatic but it's got a slight gourmand undertone. At least to my nose.I can see myself wearing this during warm weather months...

BronxBomber - you got a new customer...

:dance::dance::dance:

Good looking out!

Yea man its funny because I don't care for the Clive Christian line, but had a colleague of mine walk past me. I was like Yoooo whats that he was like thats the X I told you kid! I think its a fragrance that works with some people and not others. Also its a fragrance that when you smell from the bottle is yuck... ;)

Panty dropper is my homegrown and came up with that after swiping 3 of them on for 3 days straight and getting mad compliments. I started bottling it and calling it Blackman walking.... Changed the name so I can get the other sales I was missing llllllllll

Good looking my brother. Make sure you let me know you are from BGOL when you order. We send out over 400 packages a month. We will take care of you ;)

J.E.T.S

Rising Star
Registered
Egyptian Musk and Adonis >>>>>>>

Sent from Clayton County Department of Corrections using Pay Phone

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I meant to make a response to this guy in the 2014 cologne post as well. Years ago I started getting rashes outta nowhere from wearing certain colognes...some even from scents that I had worn for years (burberry, JPG, etc).

After years of doing research and trying new scents through trial and error I decided to switch from colognes to oils and recently I ordered a few vials from FBO. So far I must say that the oils were a good idea. They smell similar to the colognes that they are compared to and last all day. Panty dropper gets attention from a lot of people. The pharrell cologne smells horrible, like melted tar and baby shit.

Theres a pretty nice sized selection on the website,
it would be nice if the dude gave a bgol discount for some orders. He does give small samples for free with your purchase as well. I already got my summer scents laid out, I'm trying to put the rest of y'all onto a good thing

Good looking for the review.....

Maybe just maybe if you mentioned you were from BGOL I could could have hooked you up lol.... You never said you were from BGOL. You just ordered. You even ordered wrong because there is a specials page where you could have grouped yours together and got it MUCH cheaper...... Have packages of 5-10-25......

I have workers that pack up stuff. So Im not even sure if I personally did yours.

Next time shoot me a what up Im from BGOL. You just started talking and never said anything. We have least 8 brothers who order on the regular, shit I send them everything from FBO towels, to Tee shirts etc. New exclusive fragrances, soaps all that. Def let me know.

So if you ordering from here put BGOL in the notes or something.

Peace I appreciate the shout though. Everything counts when you running your own business. Plus brothers shouldn't be spending a car note on fragrances. Thats crazy.......

PS that Pharrell is sneaky too. Ive worn it and gotten compliments, and we sell lot of it in Tallahassee, but in Jax brothers won't touch it lol

KingAddies

Rising Star
Registered
I am familiar with Chrome (one of the few colognes I've gotten compliments on) but what's the difference between the three versions listed - Chrome, Chrome Legend and Chrome Sport?

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
I am familiar with Chrome (one of the few colognes I've gotten compliments on) but what's the difference between the three versions listed - Chrome, Chrome Legend and Chrome Sport?
They modify the scents in each, it comes down to a matter of preference. Plus when they make small modifications to the smell they can charge more and sell it as new.

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They modify the scents in each, it comes down to a matter of preference. Plus when they make small modifications to the smell they can charge more and sell it as new.

This mans got it! :)

It does smell different though. From our side we sell a ton more Chrome Legend. Chrome Sport is probably next. I would same out the Chrome serious the original sells the least for us but still smells good.....

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So how long does a dram last for daily use? Does anyone recommend the roll ons or the plastic bottles?

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So how long does a dram last for daily use? Does anyone recommend the roll ons or the plastic bottles?

1/3 Roll Ons are the standard and its like everything including cologne. More you use less it last.

Benchmark is usually 1 to 4 months. I would say everyday wearing could still do 2 month for a 1/3oz bottle.

Half drams are sample size
Dram Roll Ons are 1/8oz
1/3oz Roll Ons - Industry standard when comes to body oils.
1.3oz Large Roll Ons

1oz Flip Tops - With spout..... Some people like these but by far roll ons way to go. Easier to deal with and applies the way it should.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
1/3 Roll Ons are the standard and its like everything including cologne. More you use less it last.

Benchmark is usually 1 to 4 months. I would say everyday wearing could still do 2 month for a 1/3oz bottle.

Half drams are sample size
Dram Roll Ons are 1/8oz
1/3oz Roll Ons - Industry standard when comes to body oils.
1.3oz Large Roll Ons

1oz Flip Tops - With spout..... Some people like these but by far roll ons way to go. Easier to deal with and applies the way it should.

So then the roll-ons applied to the usual cologne spots or do cats wear it like deodorant? Excuse my ignorance/bad jokes, just curious.

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So then the roll-ons applied to the usual cologne spots or do cats wear it like deodorant? Excuse my ignorance/bad jokes, just curious.

LOL! You goody fam

Yea pulse points....... Neck, elbow, behind ears.

I usually rub in my hands and rub over neck and clothes etc....

Also I heard of Egyptian Musk on here before. Is it as good as I had once heard?

Yes we sell maybe 10 lbs a month.... Really world famous. Couple reviews online from it. Its a fragrance that smells different on everybody, but if people don't tell you smell good with it on something is wrong with you lol....

Its no offensive and its just enough to make a big statement. Its is very very thick.

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
LOL! You goody fam

Yea pulse points....... Neck, elbow, behind ears.

I usually rub in my hands and rub over neck and clothes etc....

Yes we sell maybe 10 lbs a month.... Really world famous. Couple reviews online from it. Its a fragrance that smells different on everybody, but if people don't tell you smell good with it on something is wrong with you lol....

Its no offensive and its just enough to make a big statement. Its is very very thick.
Trying to order online but I can't seem to get the " terms of service " to display...can you help. .

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Trying to order online but I can't seem to get the " terms of service " to display...can you help. .

Yea got ya.

Make sure when you sign you go back and check your mail click the verification link......

After done sometimes have to sign out and back in....

When ordering make sure in your profile everything is filled out. It does not default to the US...... Make sure zip code is there.

Same thing with check out screen. Many people over look one of those things. If you still can't get it just shoot me an inbox. Just had couple new orders. Assuming its from some brothers here.
Oh don't forget the captcha lol

We will make sure we get it right

Last edited:

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Do you ship to Canada?

Yes Should work fine on the site.

I can give a small discount on shipping if you want me to just paypal you an invoice....

Usually we tax the international folks...

This year shipped to 26 countries

I use to take pics etc, and showcase them just haven't had time to do. Still got lot of pics on instagram and need to get back to that.

Yesterday shipped to Germany, and Russia....

jdubbs

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just ordered some fam, good look. I've never used oils before and I heard yall up here talk about it for a while. I'll be in playa del carmen next month, I'm gonna see what works on them

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just ordered some fam, good look. I've never used oils before and I heard yall up here talk about it for a while. I'll be in playa del carmen next month, I'm gonna see what works on them

I got you fam......

Since I know its from here will take care. Couple brothers order but don't drop a line so I can't throw them in something extra.....

Will get out on Tuesday

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
I'm looking for an oil that was
talked about a lot from another thread
Persian oil or something? some type of middle eastern oil....
Can't remember....they said women go crazy over it....

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm looking for an oil that was
talked about a lot from another thread
Persian oil or something? some type of middle eastern oil....
Can't remember....they said women go crazy over it....

Sorry fam without a real name its too hard to find I think its called lol...

Get that all the time people come to the ship like its a blue color lol.....

Imports are different ball game and the average US citizen that shops with us doesnt want to pay for imports. I have a couple but its for a select few folks that pre order.....

Egyptian Musk, Arabian Sandawlood, 24Kt Musk are all very nice import type fragrances

DeSiRe

The Get It Girl
BGOL Investor
Sorry fam without a real name its too hard to find I think its called lol...

Get that all the time people come to the ship like its a blue color lol.....

Imports are different ball game and the average US citizen that shops with us doesnt want to pay for imports. I have a couple but its for a select few folks that pre order.....

Egyptian Musk, Arabian Sandawlood, 24Kt Musk are all very nice import type fragrances

hes talking about amber...i think it may be from sudan???...i know for sure it was amber

do u get any natural jasmine?

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'm into oils more than cologne even tho i fall back for the most part during the summer due to it making me hot n attracting bugs

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
hes talking about amber...i think it may be from sudan???...i know for sure it was amber

do u get any natural jasmine?

Honestly its a shot in the dark when people have vague descriptions. Because Amber for instance has 120000 variations. We have like 4 different Ambers. So without the actual name, especially with imports I won't even attempt the match. Yes we have whole line of traditional fragrances like Jasmine, Rose, Lily of the Valley, etc.... I planned on having the free samples for the women side first, but happened here. I still plan on doing a free sample promotion for y'all if you want to try some a couple.

Showed some love pimpin... I needed some smells and thanks for the drop OP.
I saw you! Yo..... You are a smart cat LOL...... I was looking at your order like WTF how did he, where did he.... You do homework my brother.... I got you....

I'm into oils more than cologne even tho i fall back for the most part during the summer due to it making me hot n attracting bugs

I'm more of a Wet Kisses, n Jamaican Fruit type of guy than Egyptian Musk

Have those too. Well wet kisses has many variations, but the Jamaican Fruit is def a staple...

Jam Fruit a little too sweet for my taste especially for the summer. Have some nice lighter alternatives though.