Fortnite Battle Royal (Xbox, PS4, PC, Mobile) Who's Playing?

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
damn near just played a perfect game...made it down to #2 but fucked up and used my axe to break down a wall instead of my shotgun...couldn’t switch back to my weapon in time to pull off the kill...ain’t had to build shit neither...a lot of times dudes give up their position by building shit when it’s not really needed...also ppl build those high ass towers...just shoot out the foundation tho and they may end up falling to their deaths...officially addicted to this shit tho...real tense game

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
One of the Youtubers I watch is H20 Delirious. He's really good. Rather its trolling or putting on a good match it's entertaining. They set up traps in a lake.

When I see loot I'm skeptical about picking it up.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
man I had another solid match earlier this morning...one of 11 players left...had all my energy...had full armor...had bandages ready...a 4**** assault rifle and two rocket launchers...one remote controlled...pretty much ready for war and the lobby fucking freezes and I got booted out :pain: I have a strategy that works for me tho...everybody parachutes into the cities and fight it out early on...w/in 5-10 minutes half of the players are usually killed....during this time I stick to the outskirts and stay in the wooded areas...as the numbers dwindle that’s when I’ll seek cover in the ransacked cities while ppl are off building towers in the wooded areas as they prepare for that final confrontation...but if the storm forces them into the ransacked city it gives me more of a fighting chance since I’m not good @ building shit to use as cover in the heat of battle

*edit*

I’m tempted to buy the standard version...I love the survival angle of the game...couple that w/ zombies and I imagine the campaign is fun to play...they said it’ll be free later this year tho so it makes sense to hold off and wait on it

Last edited:

Mr. Del

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As buggy as PUBG is, it feels like a more mature game. Fortnite is good, much better optimized for console gaming, but that building shit is corny to me. I think I like PUBG more because it feels more GTAish. I wish they would polish it up more.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
As buggy as PUBG is, it feels like a more mature game. Fortnite is good, much better optimized for console gaming, but that building shit is corny to me. I think I like PUBG more because it feels more GTAish. I wish they would polish it up more.

ya I don’t like that aspect of the game cuz cats be cheesing it...plenty of times I’ll have the drop on someone and start shooting...next thing you know they’re like 50 ft up in the air lol...that’s what makes the game unique tho...plus I use cats building all that shit to my advantage...it’s the easiest way to locate/spot a player...that being said if PUBG played as smoothly as fortnite I’d be all over that game instead

Mr. Del

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
ya I don’t like that aspect of the game cuz cats be cheesing it...plenty of times I’ll have the drop on someone and start shooting...next thing you know they’re like 50 ft up in the air lol...that’s what makes the game unique tho...plus I use cats building all that shit to my advantage...it’s the easiest way to locate/spot a player...that being said if PUBG played as smoothly as fortnite I’d be all over that game instead
The first time I ever watched a video game walkthrough was when itsreal85 played PUBG. That's when I started liking it.

It's the type of game that makes you hold your breath hoping nobody can spot you lol.

I like their guns and map better than fortnite. Feels more realistic. Not trying to take anything away from fortnite tho, that's a fun game too. But if they added more unique challenges and tidy up the glitches? I'm PUBG gang all day..

Reactions: LSN

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
The first time I ever watched a video game walkthrough was when itsreal85 played PUBG. That's when I started liking it.

It's the type of game that makes you hold your breath hoping nobody can spot you lol.

I like their guns and map better than fortnite. Feels more realistic. Not trying to take anything away from fortnite tho, that's a fun game too. But if they added more unique challenges and tidy up the glitches? I'm PUBG gang all day..

I was surprised that I get that same feeling playing fortnite...there have been times when I absolutely was not prepared to have a fire fight and I had to hide in a room only to hear the person open and closing doors as he enters rooms then gets to my room and I’m preparing to die but @ the last second they hear shots nearby and they turn around and exit the house...another time I was on a hill looking to snipe cats in the town below...a dude runs up a little ways behind me but doesn’t see me...I thought about shooting him but I only had a rifle which isn’t ideal for close encounters so I just kept quiet and waited for him to keep it moving...shit is intense...I do like the realistic appeal of PUBG tho and the focus on just shooting...but those bugs tho smh

Mr. Del

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was surprised that I get that same feeling playing fortnite...there have been times when I absolutely was not prepared to have a fire fight and I had to hide in a room only to hear the person open and closing doors as he enters rooms then gets to my room and I’m preparing to die but @ the last second they hear shots nearby and they turn around and exit the house...another time I was on a hill looking to snipe cats in the town below...a dude runs up a little ways behind me but doesn’t see me...I thought about shooting him but I only had a rifle which isn’t ideal for close encounters so I just kept quiet and waited for him to keep it moving...shit is intense...I do like the realistic appeal of PUBG tho and the focus on just shooting...but those bugs tho smh
BGOL needs to squad up and play both. Record it and upload it to youtube or post the highlights in this thread. This would rival the gta v online thread.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
BGOL needs to squad up and play both. Record it and upload it to youtube or post the highlights in this thread. This would rival the gta v online thread.

GTA online is a different beast tho...I think the next game to have that impact will be red dead redemption...here’s an example of how overusing the building shit can give away your position...this is also the spot I was talking about where dude ran behind me and didn’t see me...he was rummaging the shack @ the top of the hill that you’ll see @ the end of the clip

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
this genius decides to build a fort in the middle of nowhere and start launching rockets into the air... @ first I thought he was firing @ me then I realized he was just testing it out :lol: ultimately the fort gave up his position tho and made him an easier target

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
My oldest plays that shit with his teammates. It is school, basketball, and fortnite. To be young again...

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Most of the crew don't fuck with either. I created this thread to spark some attention from the crew. Slym, Mack & him Camp crew are the only people I see playing Fornite.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
...got too cocky w/ this player tho (same match from above)...they gave up their position easily...I should’ve doubled back and rolled up from behind...

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor

great vid...esp. the tip about kneeling to steady your shot...most ppl start jumping around and/or strafing and I’d do the same while shooting to keep up w/ them but that shit never worked for me...that kneeling shit kept me from panick shooting tho and allowed me to get a good shot in...

...same match...made it in the top 4...this dude was slick...he kept opening and shutting the same door but I realized it in hindsight...thought he was rummaging thru the cells in the prison...ran outside and didn’t even bother looking to my left...he totally got the drop on me...

...getting addicted to this shit...already dropped $5 to get the ‘customized’ suit...might pick up a battle pass too lol

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
courage under fire :rolleyes:

...got taken out by another sniper immediately after tho :lol:

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
I get down on the PUBG though

I tried playing it again but it’s just not fun...they really need to work on the gameplay mechanics...I have to press ‘X’ multiple times to pick something up...shit can be frustrating...the game feels sluggish like there’s a delayed response whenever you press a button...shit needs a serious upgrade

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
i hate this game.the building is whack! im pubg all the way baby!!!

I’m gonna go out on a limb and say the building aspect of it is overrated and not really necessary...the best use of it is if you are immediately under fire and need a moment to develop a plan of attack then throw up a quick fort...too often tho I see cats giving up their location by building massive towers for no reason...I almost won my first match...I should’ve used my shotgun to knock out the foundation...I didn’t know that I could...the few extra seconds I would’ve saved would’ve given dude less time to react to what I was doing...he had no idea where I was bcuz I wasn’t building a fort...if I had knocked out his foundation in time the fall would’ve killed him

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
this dude’s vids made me realize how lousy I am @ this game smh...most ppl use the building shit defensively...he uses it offensively and is quick w/ it to the point that it confuses/throws off opponents