First Look at Marvel's Agents of SHIELD

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn its a teaser but I had to rewatch the bitch to make sure it was a TV show and not a movie. Damn...

stizz3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
tumblr_mmp0y1mlgt1sochcgo8_250.gif

stizz3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
reading replies on FB...someone said it could be

Cloak and Dagger

I didnt even think of that .. :eek::eek:

Dagger01.jpg

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
Joss Whedon knows how to make a movie but he knows how to make even better TV.

I have no doubt this will be good.

Swizz Heat

The I'm not amused MOD
BGOL Investor
The good: It will be like watching the Avengers movie every week on tv. Like NBC Heroes hopefully they introduce a new character every week and leads up to the Avengers 2 movie.

The bad: I hope they stay away from the drama and not turn it into a soap opera with all the kissie-kissie, she dating her man, he dating both women shit. Strictly action!

The ugly: It's on a network station, they will have to tone down the action, no cursing, no nudity, remember ABC is owned by Disney.

silentking

Occasional Superstar **
Registered
The good: It will be like watching the Avengers movie every week on tv. Like NBC Heroes hopefully they introduce a new character every week and leads up to the Avengers 2 movie.

The bad: I hope they stay away from the drama and not turn it into a soap opera with all the kissie-kissie, she dating her man, he dating both women shit. Strictly action!

The ugly: It's on a network station, they will have to tone down the action, no cursing, no nudity, remember ABC is owned by Disney.

ummm...so is Marvel.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
hmmm.
not being a comic head, I don't know who the agents of shield is comprised of. help.

isn't that guy dead?

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
BGOL....you dudes better stop hating on having a love interest on a show. What you dudes fail to realize is how hard it is to get men to watch shows. If you want high ratings for a non sports show you better get some women watching. That means some love story in it.

With that said I hope this does really well.

Sent from my Nexus 4