First ever Fight on Bgol Quek9 vs Vaiz4hustlaz

chitownsfinest

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Y’all wanna see niggas touchin

I’m dead
All of this shit is an undercover fag plot. This OP has tried everything to get my contact info.

I always thought ocks were legit when you actually discovered somebody. This is some run of the mill barbershop shit-talking

Maybe I'd enjoy this more if I wasn't getting tagged ever hour on some "brah" shit when I'm taking a titty gazing break when I'm not working or being a father.

Childless cocksuckers got too much free time...

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All of this shit is an undercover fag plot. This OP has tried everything to get my contact info.

I always thought ocks were legit when you actually discovered somebody. This is some run of the mill barbershop shit-talking

Maybe I'd enjoy this more if I wasn't getting tagged ever hour on some "brah" shit when I'm taking a titty gazing break when I'm not working or being a father.

Let's fight hoe...or shut your fuckin mouf...you scared of me...boy

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I'm gonna pin you down..and smash the fuck outta your nose...and that's on my chireen boy...and stop before you submit... and do it again and again and again...boy

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
@chitownsfinest ...let's roll...I will whip the dog shit out of you...I will fight two fights same night...brah
:roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2:

zWOQZh.jpg

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I got one guaranteed fight...Me versus a local nigga...thus far...Killagram versus King Mitch...brah

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh there's a Northside Drive in Jackson? I thought you might have meant Northside drive in ATL.

I might just have to take a trip out there and see this. It's gotta be recorded too.

I ain't fighting none yall though. "My boxing days are behind me, Jack"

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
@Dr. Truth ain’t about shit. He tried to get me caught up with “Asian hate” but it didn’t work. He keeps looking for a fight to get a so-called black man caught up but he ain’t sharp enough. Neither him or his fellow LGBT member @lightbright
I ain’t about shit huh? Yet you won’t post your cac hand. Not to mention 2One3 already called you out numerous times to meet up since you always claim to be some LA gangbanger under Bumbaydacac. You fraud ass bitchmade white ho