First ever Fight on Bgol Quek9 vs Vaiz4hustlaz

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It is inevitable that something like this would happen but I think some of these old heads are going to learn the hard way when it comes to the Internet. Emotion is never a good thing to drive decisions unless you are looking to face regret.

It's gone be all fun and games...If we get 10 fights...I will also hire a bodyguard company...to bodygaurd each contestant for 24 hours...brah

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
LOL,

Bruh said "bare knuckle" gatdam

Bruh said he wants homie to sign a waiver... gatdamn...

I think its save to say,

aint No love lost over HERE bruh...

Hmmm I dont know who'd I put money on..

vaiz4huslaz got to hold up the obese becky bitches,

he gots to be mountain man SKRRRRONG!!!

holdin up them hefty heffas!!

but QUE got sons that respect him so good chance

he still got that OL MAN STRENFFF!!

Where is the thread that caused this

bgol celebitty boxing match..

yea I could spell celebrity, strength and strong but

it wont have the same effect, when talkin bout

a bgol scrap...

You gonna have to know their height and weight tho, somebody

cant be six two , two hunid and forty pounds,

fighting a fly weight knigga bruh..

whats the height and weight class of both this

bgol brawlers..

they both southern boys so they may

have some good height and solid brawling weight....

Id pay twenty for the payper view..
Bruh :roflmao: this site is funny as shit, wish I found this joint years ago...

Check out the "Do you believe in hell" thread, that's where it all started... That shit escalated quick!

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
@Dr. Truth ain’t about shit. He tried to get me caught up with “Asian hate” but it didn’t work. He keeps looking for a fight to get a so-called black man caught up but he ain’t sharp enough. Neither him or his fellow LGBT member @lightbright
Dude.... ur just an angry hermaphrodite..... so go fuck yourself :lol:

sidebar: ur tampon string is as thick as a rope

:frozen::itsawrap:

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
If you can't make it to a fight.. nobody should ever be allowed to talk that gangsta shit...brah...here is the chance...

Co-sign. A lot of grimy shit is being said below:

Don't forget coons like you.
I really don't fuck with coons and trump dick suckas fam. I would choke the spirit from that nigga and sleep like a baby at night.
I live for that day. I have destroyed better.
I would pay half on a ticket for that coon ass nigga to show up. He will only need a one way.
I would stomp kidney stones from that punk coon ass.
I would slit your fucking throat while starring into your eyes as your soul leave your body. I will be smiling the entire time. Killa would be smiling too.
We can meet on neutral ground and settle this shit for real. Killa can be the ref and let bgol know how I stomped your coon soul from your coon body. I will have some free time in January.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
So You signed on 100 percent..brah?

As long as he agrees to sign a medical/fitness waiver. Who knows what kind of co-morbidities and pre-existing conditions this old fucker has? Especially considering the "battymon" behavior he engages in with his line bros!

gif-18.gif

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As long as he agrees to sign a medical/fitness waiver. Who knows what kind of co-morbidities and pre-existing conditions this old fucker has? Especially considering the "battymon" behavior he engages in with his line bros!

gif-18.gif

I will start making calls Friday morning...we should have enough contestants...wit all this gangsta talk...I'm reserving two slots...for myself..I got a nigga in my city..that I need to WHIP... first..jackk