Fertility rate for white women plummets BELOW the limit needed to maintain the population in every s

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This article is one of the biggest reason why we see the big push on tv n movies n commercials of mixed couples...its a genetic survival for them...
The 2020 US Census is next year.

Trump and the GOP have already started their shenanigans with fucking with the Census budget.

The 2010 Census showed a big increase in the Latino population, that is what sparked this anti-immigrants shit.

The US Census Bureau has already stated that White folks will officially be a minority by 2043.

Lots of White folks cant handle that in their mind.

Haha.. Tell those white folks that are having a rough time.. Welcome to my world!!!

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I definitely get ur point, but prime example look at sandra bullock..chick has never had a love interest that was black, well at least i dnt recall, but she does in this bird box shit..either way u and i are on the same page....

Isnt that strange how the media/entertainment industry can manipulate folks thought process??

keith6

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
giphy.gif

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
Isnt that strange how the media/entertainment industry can manipulate folks thought process??

Yes... When i was a kid i never understood it but in the last 15 yrs or so i started to pay attention to people and even on how tv or any entertainment would make me start to do things i wouldnt think of doing.. I put a hold on that shit real quick when i looked at myself!!

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
These are the sort of articles we don't need to over promote, just let that shit happen. White folks are super dangerous without legitimately feeling threatened by actual declining birthrates in their community, especially in a world where they're only 10 percent of the total population (if y'all wanna talk about that write and send those stats around). All these articles do is kick up dust and give them ideas on how to cull the population of people of color.
These cacs will blow themselves up with us in it. They don't give a fuck

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes... When i was a kid i never understood it but in the last 15 yrs or so i started to pay attention to people and even on how tv or any entertainment would make me start to do things i wouldnt think of doing.. I put a hold on that shit real quick when i looked at myself!!

I understand exactly what your saying.. I came to my senses 5yrs ago and unplugged from the television programming. Bruh, its one of the better things I have done in my life. Before I dropped the media, I found myself agreeing to things that were against my beliefs. Today I get my news information from reading and using my own discernment and common sense to figure things out.. My late grandmother would say, the lord blessed you with common sense, so use it!! Anyway, Its just good to see other folks are waking up to the manipulation thats being used on the masses!!

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
People still don't get it. Kids are expensive as fuck and the trend is to have fewer. These cacs are going to be prepared for the much more automated world of the future. AI is just around the corner and people think that birthrates from the 1900s are the way to go? :confused:

No wonder why white folks stay winning. :smh:

EchoCrash

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
This article is one of the biggest reason why we see the big push on tv n movies n commercials of mixed couples...its a genetic survival for them...

...THAT, and why they push the gay agenda and single-mother as a good thing to our people. They vilify black masculinity and encourage self destructive behavior through music and “programming.”
The sooner we as a whole learn to depend on first ourselves and then make sure we can depend on “us”, we’ll be good.

da_monumental_1

LinuxGawd & BOFH
BGOL Investor
This is why the Abortion debate is such a big deal.

They could care less if Black and Latino women get abortions

They don’t want White girls aborting White babies, regardless of how they got pregnant if it was thru rape or incest.

I suspect those Latino kids being held in concentration camps, they are sorting them out by having the ones who pass as “White” put into foster or adoptive homes of White families on the list for White kids.

The dark skin ones are being sent back or relocated to work on farms in the USA.

birthdearth.jpg

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
...THAT, and why they push the gay agenda and single-mother as a good thing to our people. They vilify black masculinity and encourage self destructive behavior through music and “programming.”
The sooner we as a whole learn to depend on first ourselves and then make sure we can depend on “us”, we’ll be good.

Bruh, you got that right!! The #1 thing we have to do is get our people unhooked from the television and cut the card on the whole entertainment industry.. Its the damn tv is how their getting us!! They call it PROGRAMMING for a reason!! And since 2012/13 they have allowed the media the right to push false, misinformation onto the masses. Our copper color people watch the most TV outta all the groups, so were taking the blunt of all this misinformation/propaganda!! Anyway, we gotta unplug from the media or television!! Good reply

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
This #MeToo shit not helping either.

Court systems fucking over men in general.

Not many guys are marrying/having kids because the judicial system will be on the sidelines waiting for the relationship to fail so they can monetize that shit.
80% of millionaires are married...

zuluking

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
japana is facing the seem issue , they now relaxing immgration rules to allow some imgrants to work and hopefully inspire some fucking

Rollie_Fingaz

Rising Star
OG Investor
How did it get fucked up?

Those Militant women hating assholes like the True Forced Loneliness retards are what people think of when they hear MGTOW. The SPLC even labels it a hate group because of it.

There was infighting in the group because some of the MGTOW that do videos on youtube were called hypocrites by TFLs because they go on dates and get pussy. They miss the whole point of the movement which is if you want to get pussy then go ahead, just don't get married and be fucking careful to avoid rape charges.

Last edited:

FLoss

“You better learn to work with the illegals nigga”
BGOL Investor
Natural white holocaust backed up by Darwinism. The irony. :D

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
Dr Francis cress welsing been talkn bout it for years... the video is long but enough to give some insight....
The book is just as good she wrote

518aSWYHioL._SX320_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

The Isis Papers: The Keys to the Colors

WorldEX

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
On the other hand they havw IVF success rate are much higher.

Study Findings
Similar to the SART database findings, outcomes in Black women were markedly worse when compared to White women. The clinical pregnancy rate was significantly lower (24.4% vs. 36.2%) and the spontaneous abortion rate was significantly higher (28.9% vs. 14.6%,). Most important, the live birth rate among Black women was almost half that of White women (16.9% vs. 30.7%)

Racial disparities were present but not as marked in the Asian population. Asian women required a longer duration of stimulation (10.3 vs. 9.9 days, p=0.001), had fewer eggs retrieved and had fewer surplus five day embryos to freeze compared to White women Asian women also had a significantly lower clinical pregnancy rate (31.4% vs. 36.2%,) and live birth rate (24.0% vs 30.7) compared to White women. Spontaneous abortion rates and multiple pregnancy rates were not significantly different between groups. Outcomes in Hispanic women were similar to White women.

Why the Disparity?
There have been several modifiable risk factors identified to date that are known to impact IVF outcomes. One such factor is the presence of uterine fibroids. Fibroids are benign smooth muscle tumors and are three times more common in Black women than White women (37% vs. 11%). Fibroids are a known cause of infertility and spontaneous abortion and may be a large reason for disparity in outcomes. Traditionally, fibroids have been treated by surgery, however new and emerging therapies are being discovered. There is great promise in this area and further studies are needed to assess whether removing or treating fibroids prior to IVF will improve live birth rates.

https://fcionline.com/fertility-blo...lity-treatment-success-for-black-asian-women/