Fertility rate for white women plummets BELOW the limit needed to maintain the population in every s

Discussion in 'Blackgirl Online' started by Database Error, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Quek9

Quek9 K9 BGOL Investor

This is the impetus for anti abortion law and Trump.

cashwhisperer and VWchrisATL like this.
  2. roots69 Well-Known Member BGOL Investor

Haha.. Tell those white folks that are having a rough time.. Welcome to my world!!!

Ceenote likes this.
  3. roots69

roots69 Well-Known Member BGOL Investor

Isnt that strange how the media/entertainment industry can manipulate folks thought process??

THE DRIZZY and Ceenote like this.
  4. RAY V.

RAY V. Well-Known Member BGOL Investor

I thought i was the only person that noticed this, wow! :eek2:

5. RAY V.

This shit is all adding up now :eek2:
    No wonder Trump can do no wrong in the eyes of flicted ass cacs:lol:

6. keith6

keith6 Well-Known Member BGOL Investor

7. Ceenote

Ceenote Thinkn with My 3rd Eye! BGOL Investor

Yes... When i was a kid i never understood it but in the last 15 yrs or so i started to pay attention to people and even on how tv or any entertainment would make me start to do things i wouldnt think of doing.. I put a hold on that shit real quick when i looked at myself!!

8. keone

keone WORLD WAR K

These cacs will blow themselves up with us in it. They don't give a fuck

9. roots69

I understand exactly what your saying.. I came to my senses 5yrs ago and unplugged from the television programming. Bruh, its one of the better things I have done in my life. Before I dropped the media, I found myself agreeing to things that were against my beliefs. Today I get my news information from reading and using my own discernment and common sense to figure things out.. My late grandmother would say, the lord blessed you with common sense, so use it!! Anyway, Its just good to see other folks are waking up to the manipulation thats being used on the masses!!

10. tanks1

tanks1 Well-Known Member BGOL Investor

They will need to mix with the original super gene pool.....

cashwhisperer likes this.
  11. roots69

As wild as that may sound, its absolutely true!!

futureshock and keone like this.
  12. Rollie_Fingaz

Rollie_Fingaz Well-Known Member BGOL Investor

That is what MGTOW was supposed to be before it got fucked up.

13. Cybts1

Cybts1 Well-Known Member BGOL Investor

Cool, we need less CAC's anyway. :giggle::giggle:

14. gene cisco

gene cisco Thulsa-master of noids. Super Moderator

People still don't get it. Kids are expensive as fuck and the trend is to have fewer. These cacs are going to be prepared for the much more automated world of the future. AI is just around the corner and people think that birthrates from the 1900s are the way to go? :confused:

No wonder why white folks stay winning. :smh:

VAiz4hustlaz likes this.
  15. EchoCrash

EchoCrash Well-Known Member BGOL Investor

...THAT, and why they push the gay agenda and single-mother as a good thing to our people. They vilify black masculinity and encourage self destructive behavior through music and “programming.”
    The sooner we as a whole learn to depend on first ourselves and then make sure we can depend on “us”, we’ll be good.

Ceenote likes this.
  16. Ing4life

Ing4life Well-Known Member BGOL Investor

This is the real reason for the wall.

17. 3rd__Optic

3rd__Optic Well-Known Member BGOL Investor

Yep. They've been talking about this for years but not addressing as what it really is.

18. Lexx Diamond

Lexx Diamond Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™ Staff Member

Them heaux been getting abortions at epic levels. We're just seeing the numbers.

Quek9 likes this.
  19. da_monumental_1

da_monumental_1 LinuxGawd & BOFH Registered

[​IMG]

Ceenote and VAiz4hustlaz like this.
  20. VAiz4hustlaz

VAiz4hustlaz Well-Known Member BGOL Investor

"Flicted!" :lol: Haven't heard that word in quite some time!

How did it get fucked up?

RAY V. likes this.
  21. roots69

Bruh, you got that right!! The #1 thing we have to do is get our people unhooked from the television and cut the card on the whole entertainment industry.. Its the damn tv is how their getting us!! They call it PROGRAMMING for a reason!! And since 2012/13 they have allowed the media the right to push false, misinformation onto the masses. Our copper color people watch the most TV outta all the groups, so were taking the blunt of all this misinformation/propaganda!! Anyway, we gotta unplug from the media or television!! Good reply

22. easy_b

easy_b Well-Known Member BGOL Investor

Yep that’s why I think the prince married that half-and-half

tanks1 and Ceenote like this.
  23. RoomService

RoomService Well-Known Member BGOL Investor

80% of millionaires are married...

doe moe likes this.
  24. zuluking

zuluking Well-Known Member BGOL Investor

japana is facing the seem issue , they now relaxing immgration rules to allow some imgrants to work and hopefully inspire some fucking

doe moe likes this.
  25. KA$H

KA$H GoldMember BGOL Investor

Those poor little peckers cant reach the ovaries, huh? Super Sad Face :(

doe moe likes this.
  26. Rollie_Fingaz

Rollie_Fingaz Well-Known Member BGOL Investor

Those Militant women hating assholes like the True Forced Loneliness retards are what people think of when they hear MGTOW. The SPLC even labels it a hate group because of it.

There was infighting in the group because some of the MGTOW that do videos on youtube were called hypocrites by TFLs because they go on dates and get pussy. They miss the whole point of the movement which is if you want to get pussy then go ahead, just don't get married and be fucking careful to avoid rape charges.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
    bgolweb and doe moe like this.
  27. doe moe

doe moe Well-Known Member BGOL Investor

Small population of people compared to non millionaire.

28. FLoss

FLoss Well-Known Member BGOL Investor

Natural white holocaust backed up by Darwinism. The irony. :D

29. West Endian

West Endian Well-Known Member BGOL Investor

This is happening in cac populations all over the world.

30. RAY V.

Hell me neither, old heads when i was growing up used to use this word heavvily back in the day :giggle:

31. Ceenote

Ceenote Thinkn with My 3rd Eye! BGOL Investor

Dr Francis cress welsing been talkn bout it for years... the video is long but enough to give some insight....
    The book is just as good she wrote

[​IMG]

The Isis Papers: The Keys to the Colors

32. Mo-Better

Mo-Better Rod & Reel Time is Coming BGOL Investor

:idea:Fertility rates dropping on a flawed racist people hmm. :clap:

Ceenote likes this.
  33. Iron Man

Iron Man Well-Known Member BGOL Investor

The Birth Dearth: What Happens When People in Free Countries Don't Have Enough Babies?

Ceenote likes this.
  34. WorldEX

WorldEX Well-Known Member BGOL Investor

On the other hand they havw IVF success rate are much higher.

Study Findings
    Similar to the SART database findings, outcomes in Black women were markedly worse when compared to White women. The clinical pregnancy rate was significantly lower (24.4% vs. 36.2%) and the spontaneous abortion rate was significantly higher (28.9% vs. 14.6%,). Most important, the live birth rate among Black women was almost half that of White women (16.9% vs. 30.7%)

Racial disparities were present but not as marked in the Asian population. Asian women required a longer duration of stimulation (10.3 vs. 9.9 days, p=0.001), had fewer eggs retrieved and had fewer surplus five day embryos to freeze compared to White women Asian women also had a significantly lower clinical pregnancy rate (31.4% vs. 36.2%,) and live birth rate (24.0% vs 30.7) compared to White women. Spontaneous abortion rates and multiple pregnancy rates were not significantly different between groups. Outcomes in Hispanic women were similar to White women.

Why the Disparity?
    There have been several modifiable risk factors identified to date that are known to impact IVF outcomes. One such factor is the presence of uterine fibroids. Fibroids are benign smooth muscle tumors and are three times more common in Black women than White women (37% vs. 11%). Fibroids are a known cause of infertility and spontaneous abortion and may be a large reason for disparity in outcomes. Traditionally, fibroids have been treated by surgery, however new and emerging therapies are being discovered. There is great promise in this area and further studies are needed to assess whether removing or treating fibroids prior to IVF will improve live birth rates.

https://fcionline.com/fertility-blo...lity-treatment-success-for-black-asian-women/