Fertility rate for white women plummets BELOW the limit needed to maintain the population in every s

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
Fertility rate for white women plummets BELOW the limit needed to maintain the population in every single US state

8324670-0-image-a-37_1547062306890.jpg

Fertility rates for white women were low in every US state in 2017, but up in 12 states for black women and up in 29 states for Hispanic women

The total fertility rate for the US was 16 percent below the level of a population to replace itselfIt was only higher than what is needed in two states: South Dakota and Utah

Experts say the reasons are likely due to South Dakota's growth in the energy sector and Utah's large Mormon population

Fertility rates for white women were down in every US state in 2017 - below the rate needed for the population to replace itself, a new report from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reveals.

However, among black and Hispanic women, fertility rates were up in 12 and 29 states, respectively.

When researchers looked at fertility rates for women of all age groups and races, they found that the nationwide rate was 16 percent lower than what is considered the level for a population to replace itself.

Experts say this is likely due to the fact that the large proportion of native-born women are having fewer children than before, while the much smaller proportion of immigrant-born women are having more children.

Additionally, the US white population has been hit hard by the Great Recession of 08-09, and is aging.

The overall fertility rate was only above the level in two states: South Dakota (with a boom in jobs for white Americans in the energy industry) and Utah (home to a high concentration of Mormons).

Demographers and public policy experts say if the rate continues to decline, there will not be enough healthy, young workers to keep the economy going and replace an aging population.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/...es-state-rates-black-Hispanic-women-rise.html

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&sou...aw2xCLnkP-deTcucj_Vh_H_c&ust=1547293425631142

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
This #MeToo shit not helping either.

Court systems fucking over men in general.

Not many guys are marrying/having kids because the judicial system will be on the sidelines waiting for the relationship to fail so they can monetize that shit.

Women underestimate men's ability to adapt and adjust. Men are opting out and living their lives on their terms like women have been doing the last 50 years.

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This #MeToo shit not helping either.

Court systems fucking over men in general.

Not many guys are marrying/having kids because the judicial system will be on the sidelines waiting for the relationship to fail so they can monetize that shit.

White men are also making serious advancements with sex toys, dolls, and VR technology. Its says a lot on how they feel about fucking their women.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
This is also what fuels the race soldiers killing us unarmed, anti immigrant sentiments, the constant need to promote wm-bf interracial unions, and the dissilusion of bm-bf relationships under state supervision. Whites are constantly concerned about their self preservation and know their numbers are dwindling so they utitlize silent weapons for quiet wars.

Lattimore

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
These are the sort of articles we don't need to over promote, just let that shit happen. White folks are super dangerous without legitimately feeling threatened by actual declining birthrates in their community, especially in a world where they're only 10 percent of the total population (if y'all wanna talk about that write and send those stats around). All these articles do is kick up dust and give them ideas on how to cull the population of people of color.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
This is also what fuels the race soldiers killing us unarmed, anti immigrant sentiments, the constant need to promote wm-bf interracial unions, and the dissilusion of bm-bf relationships under state supervision. Whites are constantly concerned about their self preservation and know their numbers are dwindling so they utitlize silent weapons for quiet wars.
The immigration thing is way past the point of them doing anything about right now they last shot to change the immigration influx to America was in the 80s.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
These are the sort of articles we don't need to over promote, just let that shit happen. White folks are super dangerous without legitimately feeling threatened by actual declining birthrates in their community, especially in a world where they're only 10 percent of the total population (if y'all wanna talk about that write and send those stats around). All these articles do is kick up dust and give them ideas on how to cull the population of people of color.
They BEEN knowing it since at least the 40s.

WE need to know it for preparedness.

You sound shook.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
This is why the Abortion debate is such a big deal.

They could care less if Black and Latino women get abortions

They don’t want White girls aborting White babies, regardless of how they got pregnant if it was thru rape or incest.

I suspect those Latino kids being held in concentration camps, they are sorting them out by having the ones who pass as “White” put into foster or adoptive homes of White families on the list for White kids.

The dark skin ones are being sent back or relocated to work on farms in the USA.

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Well said, bruh.. The worst type of war is when no bullets are fired!!

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They been knowing for years they are done..so they coming with the propoganda and the silent fuckry...brah

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is why the Abortion debate is such a big deal.

They could care less if Black and Latino women get abortions

They don’t want White girls aborting White babies, regardless of how they got pregnant if it was thru rape or incest.

I suspect those Latino kids being held in concentration camps, they are sorting them out by having the ones who pass as “White” put into foster or adoptive homes of White families on the list for White kids.

The dark skin ones are being sent back or relocated to work on farms in the USA.

Right on!! Yeap, your exactly right about those latino kids!! The whites numbers have been dropping for a few decades, they just dont talk about the true numbers. As far as our numbers goes, I dont buy the number they claim we are!! I think our numbers are between 85-110mil, they told us were only 44mil and that number is only to make us think were out numbered.. I know sum may not agree with what I said, but these colonist have been cooking the books or manipulating the numbers since the colonist arrived!!

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
This article is one of the biggest reason why we see the big push on tv n movies n commercials of mixed couples...its a genetic survival for them...

But it always will be white male and either black, asian, or latin women that they promote. White men will always be portrayed as the most desired to women on white platforms. Whites understand racial hierarchy and how important patriarchy is for legacy and control.

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
But it always will be white male and either black, asian, or latin women that they promote. White men will always be portrayed as the most desired to women on white platforms. Whites understand racial hierarchy and how important patriarchy is for legacy and control.

I definitely get ur point, but prime example look at sandra bullock..chick has never had a love interest that was black, well at least i dnt recall, but she does in this bird box shit..either way u and i are on the same page....

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Right on!! Yeap, your exactly right about those latino kids!! The whites numbers have been dropping for a few decades, they just dont talk about the true numbers. As far as our numbers goes, I dont buy the number they claim we are!! I think our numbers are between 85-110mil, they told us were only 44mil and that number is only to make us think were out numbered.. I know sum may not agree with what I said, but these colonist have been cooking the books or manipulating the numbers since the colonist arrived!!

The 2020 US Census is next year.

Trump and the GOP have already started their shenanigans with fucking with the Census budget.

The 2010 Census showed a big increase in the Latino population, that is what sparked this anti-immigrants shit.

The US Census Bureau has already stated that White folks will officially be a minority by 2043.

Lots of White folks cant handle that in their mind.

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
People Have been saying this was going on for years and now they beginning to actually see the evidence. In a nutshell Trump is the last stand for the CAC’s

Now you see why there's a machine behind him pushing all this bullshit about immigration.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
They release shit like this on purpose to embolden cacs and futher justify the wall( Mexicans now outnumber Blacks)and cops slaughtering unarmed Blacks ( Blue lives matter) either though cacs kill cops wayyyy more than others