Feminist say redefining sex into gender identity hurts women's rights

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
WTF
bporter.jpg
I think this muhfucka here is more damaging than 3 RuPauls.:puke::smh::smh::smh:

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
Makes sense, you have all these men dressing up like women and taking all the gains you're fighting and been fighting for.

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TERF

TERF (/ˈtɛrf/, also written "terf") is an acronym for "trans-exclusionary radical feminist". Coined in 2008, the term is applied to a transphobic minority of feminists who exclude trans women from women's spaces or do not consider trans women to be women. While these feminists perceive the term to be a slur, mainstream feminists, other academics, and trans people have rejected this view.
Thank you! I couldn't remember the term but I'd first heard it and had it explained to me in a comment section a couple of years ago. I think it's fucked up that a woman who believes that to be a woman is to be born with a vagina and ovaries is branded as "radical."
Another thing that fucks me up is that these muhfuckas are able to just SPEAK these terms into existence, as demonstrated above. They are successfully adding their shit to the official vernacular.
It sounds like fingernails on a chalkboard to hear muhfuckas talk about "CIS-Gender" when Heterosexual and Straight already exist.

This shit is coming out of Academia or in academic settings and they are pushing the bullshit into the mainstream of Society.

Ill Paragraph

Lord of the Perfect Black
BGOL Investor
Peace,

So she's debunking the very keystone of the feminist movement that men and women are equal....

nomnom.jpg

Idiot.

*two cents*

No. She’s arguing in favor of continuing to differentiate between men and women, particularly with regard to having separate spaces (e.g. locker rooms and restrooms). And she’s arguing against the amalgamation of the concepts of sex and gender identity.

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
Peace,

No. She’s arguing in favor of continuing to differentiate between men and women, particularly with regard to having separate spaces (e.g. locker rooms and restrooms). And she’s arguing against the amalgamation of the concepts of sex and gender identity.

Exactly.

She's going against the 4th wave feminist dogma that men and women are equal in every way thus interchangeable.

The snake is finally eating it's own tail.

It was all good until masculine presenting lesbians (I.e. men) started kicking women's asses in sports and applying make up in the ladies room.

*two cents*

Last edited:

Winslow Wong

Rising Star
BGOL Gold Member
She saying women are but men that identify as women arent.

There is a movement not getting much publicity of feminist against trannys. Trannys taking over the LGBTQ movement

Its about fucking time, I have been saying that women who ride hard for trannys don't get that these men are playing them into this female version of Blackface and not calling it out. So basically a white man puts on a dress and can say he is a woman and then demand that he is treated to diversity advantages that women may have faought for - bascally Rachel Dolzal the system.

But even worse, tranny mock women and thier biggest defenders are women - like having Black folks ride hard for Al Jolson, which we didnt, back in the 20s we went hard at that bullshit.