Feminist say redefining sex into gender identity hurts women's rights

the_male_feminist

BANNED
Registered

5:48-6:43
mark for those of you that dont wanna watch the entire thing.

Basically they saying men born men should not be entitled to women rights simply because they identify as a woman.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
In other words, she's saying that men and women are not worthy of equal rights or protections.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
They were allied with the LGBTQ for the longest and now that the Queer Qomunity has grown in leaps and bounds and amassed politcal power, they see the damage that has been done. I can't remember what these Feminists are called by the QQ right now, but I had a back and forth on YouTube under a video when I first became aware of the faction of Feminists who were pushing back on the Trans/Pansexual bullshit. They definitely want a differentiation between a natural woman and a manufactured one.

The Gays have them under the gun too.:gun03::smh::smh::smh: Sadly, they brought this shit not only on themselves but on the Hetero population as a whole.

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
The feminist did a deal with the devil by getting in bed with the LGBT and transgender movement. Now these transgenders are trying to take over women sports and winning medals and scholarships. Some of these feminist want to cry foul. But some will not admit they are wrong because that will mean men and women are different.

This is the first time I actually agree with a republican. No wonder trump won.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
She saying women are but men that identify as women arent.

There is a movement not getting much publicity of feminist against trannys. Trannys taking over the LGBTQ movement

So women who were born as women should have the same rights as men, but women who were born as men shouldn't?

It is dumbfoundingly stupid for any person fighting for their own rights to also fight to have the rights of others quashed.

the_male_feminist

BANNED
Registered
I wonder.....does a man have to dress like a woman to identify as a woman? :scared:

Cant a straight male identify as a woman and just say "im a lesbian but im the bull stud type of lesbian"? It will be interesting if some extremist MRA try to say that masculine men that dress like men should be able to identify as a woman.:situp:

Owes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The feminist did a deal with the devil by getting in bed with the LGBT and transgender movement. Now these transgenders are trying to take over women sports and winning medals and scholarships. Some of these feminist want to cry foul. But some will not admit they are wrong because that will mean men and women are different.

This is the first time I actually agree with a republican. No wonder trump won.

this

Modern feminism pushes the idea women are and can act just like men ... but with tits
Raise-Boys-and-Girls-The-Same-WAY-T-Shirt-Women-Sexy-Cotton-t-shirt-Fashion-Clothing.jpg

Biology eventually always reminds them somehow they're not and were never meant to be.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
I wonder.....does a man have to dress like a woman to identify as a woman? :scared:

Cant a straight male identify as a woman and just say "im a lesbian but im the bull stud type of lesbian"? It will be interesting if some extremist MRA try to say that masculine men that dress like men should be able to identify as a woman.:situp:
Why would a Men's Rights Activist make such a claim?:dunno:

the_male_feminist

BANNED
Registered
I would think that the base would attack them for using SJW tactics. I couldn't see that gaining any traction whatsoever.:dunno:
Well i couldnt see trannies getting such political push but they do. What % of the population is trannies? Yet they are a strong recon force. I never put anything past this egalitarian agenda

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
this

Modern feminism pushes the idea women are and can act just like men ... but with tits
Raise-Boys-and-Girls-The-Same-WAY-T-Shirt-Women-Sexy-Cotton-t-shirt-Fashion-Clothing.jpg

Biology eventually always reminds them somehow they're not and were never meant to be.

It's Ironic, but up until the early 1950's this woman's t-shirt that's pretty much how children were raised from birth until about age 6 or 7

For instance, this is a young FDR

Franklin-Roosevelt-1884.jpg

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They were allied with the LGBTQ for the longest and now that the Queer Qomunity has grown in leaps and bounds and amassed politcal power, they see the damage that has been done. I can't remember what these Feminists are called by the QQ right now, but I had a back and forth on YouTube under a video when I first became aware of the faction of Feminists who were pushing back on the Trans/Pansexual bullshit. They definitely want a differentiation between a natural woman and a manufactured one.

The Gays have them under the gun too.:gun03::smh::smh::smh: Sadly, they brought this shit not only on themselves but on the Hetero population as a whole.

Hey I still love my sistars but when you do stupid bitchy things then you have to deal with it..

they supported all thats sick abnormal tranny shit... now trannys are getting into womens sports... like mma and boxing and can legally do what they always wanted to do..

and thats beat a real womans ass.. when a woman makes bitch decisions she has to deal with the bitch ramifications..

we tried to warn them...

we tried to tell them.. faggots lowkey HATE you fuckin women.. yall dont get it...

keep your friends close and your enemies closer.. fags deal with women till they get where they want to go, and then they will have nothing to do with them... and then use that position to keep them out...

but fo real they in mma and boxing and using all that inner confused self hate and unleashing that on women...

we tried to tell yall but, yall said fuck you, fuck your kitchen and fuck the natural order of things..

we are here we are women watch us roar... man these fags are beating that roar back to a meow....

oh well we tried to tell yall.

and yall wondering why men are seeking relationships elsewhere

fuck this dysfunctional shit...

the_male_feminist

BANNED
Registered
The rabbit got the gun now. And the funny thing is they aiming it at women and not straight men. This should get very interesting. Dont be surprised if feminist try align themselves with men to push back against the trannys. Cuz they cant align themselves with the media to go against trannys. The socisl engineering has been dond. I dont know if women know how stupid they sound wanting equality but fighting for women's rights.
Hey I still love my sistars but when you do stupid bitchy things then you have to deal with it..

they supported all thats sick abnormal tranny shit... now trannys are getting into womens sports... like mma and boxing and can legally do what they always wanted to do..

and thats beat a real womans ass.. when a woman makes bitch decisions she has to deal with the bitch ramifications..

we tried to warn them...

we tried to tell them.. faggots lowkey HATE you fuckin women.. yall dont get it...

keep your friends close and your enemies closer.. fags deal with women till they get where they want to go, and then they will have nothing to do with them... and then use that position to keep them out...

but fo real they in mma and boxing and using all that inner confused self hate and unleashing that on women...

we tried to tell yall but, yall said fuck you, fuck your kitchen and fuck the natural order of things..

we are here we are women watch us roar... man these fags are beating that roar back to a meow....

oh well we tried to tell yall.

and yall wondering why men are seeking relationships elsewhere

fuck this dysfunctional shit...

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The rabbit got the gun now. And the funny thing is they aiming it at women and not straight men. This should get very interesting. Dont be surprised if feminist try align themselves with men to push back against the trannys. Cuz they cant align themselves with the media to go against trannys. The socisl engineering has been dond. I dont know if women know how stupid they sound wanting equality but fighting for women's rights.

Yea when these chicks awaken from their

Delusion..

They gonna b in for a rude awakening

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Well feminist dont want equality. They want men power. Women privilege. And the responsibility if neither

Its gonna get real when the pedophiles start trying to make a stronger push
Knowing what you know, how do you identify as a Feminist Ally? What's the backstory?

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
Its gonna get real when the pedophiles start trying to make a stronger push

On the contrary, The LGBTQ revolution has been mainstream for some years now and pedo groups like NAMBLA have stayed pretty quiet. I think it's because they know the entire alphabet would string them up on the nearest lamppost if they tried to ride the coattails of the movement.

A lot of feminist, gay and trans people have nieces, nephews and children of their own. They're not trying to do anything that would empower child rapists.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
This is why you shouldn’t be fighting for a “special” set of rights based on some incidental characteristic.

The only rights that matter are human rights, civil rights, that are enforced equally on everyone.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
On the contrary, The LGBTQ revolution has been mainstream for some years now and pedo groups like NAMBLA have stayed pretty quiet. I think it's because they know the entire alphabet would string them up on the nearest lamppost if they tried to ride the coattails of the movement.

A lot of feminist, gay and trans people have nieces, nephews and children of their own. They're not trying to do anything that would empower child rapists.
You do know that they are out here trying to push it as a sexual orientation, right? They are following in the same tactics and strategies used by the Queer Qommunity.

This one is in Germany but I heard another Ted Talk from a woman here in the States.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
You do know that they are out here trying to push it as a sexual orientation, right? They are following in the same tactics and strategies used by the Queer Qommunity.

This one is in Germany but I heard another Ted Talk from a woman here in the States.

It is a sexual orientation, but it's one that depends on the rape and exploitation of children. That's why it will never be legitimized no matter what kind of tactics they use.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
It is a sexual orientation, but it's one that depends on the rape and exploitation of children. That's why it will never be legitimized no matter what kind of tactics they use.
I'm more inclined to agree with the Lesbian speaking at The Heritage Foundation...Hetero (which she purposely mentioned second...that didn't escape me), Homo, and Bisexual.
The Pedo who is attracted to boys is Homo, the ones for girls are Hetero but they are disoriented in the pursuit of prepubescent children.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
I'm more inclined to agree with the Lesbian speaking at The Heritage Foundation...Hetero (which she purposely mentioned second...that didn't escape me), Homo, and Bisexual.
The Pedo who is attracted to boys is Homo, the ones for girls are Hetero but they are disoriented in the pursuit of prepubescent children.

I tried to watch the clips, but the subject matter is just too gross. Props to you for making it through.

That said, you make a very good point about the orientation.