Felicity Huffman Gets 14 Days in Jail - cacs Ain't Shit.....

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
On the real, if I was rich and could do for my kid like that, I would, too.
Y'all can hate me for saying it but at least I'm honest about the shit.

Since w already know the justice system is the justus system, when are we gonn ban together and do for each other?

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member

Since w already know the justice system is the justus system, when are we gonn ban together and do for each other?
So let me ask you, you think you're doing your kid a favor? You are actually doing them a disservice.

An RnB Thug

Platinum Member

So let me ask you, you think you're doing your kid a favor? You are actually doing them a disservice.
I want to teach my Kid that hard work reaps rewards.
You do some BS like that what are they gonna teach THEIR kids and so on?
You will be doing more harm than good

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I want to teach my Kid that hard work reaps rewards.
You do some BS like that what are they gonna teach THEIR kids and so on?
You will be doing more harm than good
Well, that's not my circumstance and its not something I have to deal with.
I'm not saying its right. I know its not. I'm just saying that I get why she was doing it.
A younger, more idealistic me could not fathom something like this but as I get older and understand how the world works, I know that life is anything but fair. As a parent, I can't blame her for trying.
People make it out to be some evil plan to suppress others but in cases like this, its much simpler. Those parents involved had money and were willing to pay for access for their kids. These are not kids that will ever be poor unless they fuck up majorly, so its not "normal" circumstances. Also, I'm not comparing what she did to others. I'm just saying that right or wrong, I understand her motivation. If you're not going to use your privilege for your kids, then who? When the world tells the rich and famous that they can have anything because they are rich and famous, you can't be suprised when they put that to the test.

An RnB Thug

Platinum Member
Well, that's not my circumstance and its not something I have to deal with.
I'm not saying its right. I know its not. I'm just saying that I get why she was doing it.
A younger, more idealistic me could not fathom something like this but as I get older and understand how the world works, I know that life is anything but fair. As a parent, I can't blame her for trying.
People make it out to be some evil plan to suppress others but in cases like this, its much simpler. Those parents involved had money and were willing to pay for access for their kids. These are not kids that will ever be poor unless they fuck up majorly, so its not "normal" circumstances. Also, I'm not comparing what she did to others. I'm just saying that right or wrong, I understand her motivation. If you're not going to use your privilege for your kids, then who? When the world tells the rich and famous that they can have anything because they are rich and famous, you can't be suprised when they put that to the test.

I find it very weird that you bring up "fair" in a convo about rich cacs :hmm:
What's not FAIR?
FYI - You can use your privilege in other ways. Again you are hurting your children when the smoke clears
That attitude is everything that is wrong in the world now. Everybody wants something for NOTHING
Stay grounded and stay humble, not like these dumbass cacs
If my son isn't smart enough to get in a school or doesn't deserve it I would NEVER pay off people to get him in there
Lie that he's and athlete etc etc. Fuck that
This is why Celebrity kids mostly turn out to be Drug Addicts, Bums and Irreparably broken Humans
That.is.all.

Last edited:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

20521422-0-image-a-1_1572724162685.jpg

20518246-7642791-image-a-12_1572719653553.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star