Felicity Huffman Gets 14 Days in Jail - cacs Ain't Shit.....

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
She was selling drugs and pussy so not the same
The 5 yrs was her separate sentence for the lying about address. The other drugs and pimping was treated differently.

People were protesting to have the 5 yrs removed. Not about her slanging dope and pimping chicks.

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
Yeah in retrospect Tonya was involved in other shit. She was out there so it was apple to oranges. I still maintain she most likely would have got a harsher penalty if she was not into illegal activities. Sometimes doing things based on bad decision brings attention.

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
How much did you want her to get for this bullshit crime?

6 Months, 2 years probation, 2080 hours community service (1 year - 40 hours a week)
and ordered to pay 3 LEGIT poor students tuition for 4 years
I think that sends a CLEAR message to the elite that this is a crime

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
6 Months, 2 years probation, 2080 hours community service (1 year - 40 hours a week)
and ordered to pay 3 LEGIT poor students tuition for 4 years
I think that sends a CLEAR message to the elite that this is a crime

:hmm:

How much in tax dollars do you think was spent for this shit?

This is a victimless crime nobody gives a fuck about and it endangers nobody...nepotism and legacies gets people in college too...who gives a fuck is she paid someone. If anything she's the stupid one for paying instead of just telling her child to suck it up you should have done better in high school.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...day-jail-sentence-paying-fake-SAT-scores.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...t-make-example-Felicity-Huffman-sentence.html

18468094-0-image-a-41_1568439474794.jpg
18480266-0-image-m-2_1568481582670.jpg

An RnB Thug

Platinum Member

How much in tax dollars do you think was spent for this shit?

This is a victimless crime nobody gives a fuck about and it endangers nobody...nepotism and legacies gets people in college too...who gives a fuck is she paid someone. If anything she's the stupid one for paying instead of just telling her child to suck it up you should have done better in high school.

Victimless? No, they took someone's spot....
Schools have a LIMITED NUMBER of spots per year
So someone was turned away due to her actions
If you commit fraud, lie and pay off faculty members to get in it's a crime.
Shocked you taking a stance to not give a fuck about "high rich cac crimes"

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Victimless? No, they took someone's spot....
Schools have a LIMITED NUMBER of spots per year
So someone was turned away due to her actions
If you commit fraud, lie and pay off faculty members to get in it's a crime.
Shocked you taking a stance to not give a fuck about "high rich cac crimes"

You sound like white people crying over affirmative action admissions :hmm:

You might want to evaluate somethings. :rolleyes:

An RnB Thug

Platinum Member
You sound like white people crying over affirmative action admissions :hmm:

You might want to evaluate somethings. :rolleyes:

I don't think you wanna know what you sound like but anyway
cacs do complain about affirmative action but guess what?
Black students STILL have to take the SAME tests their little cac kids take and PASS them too
Weird you would make an equivalent comparison to something OWED to Black People in America
after hundreds of years of having the deck stacked up against them (still is)
You might wanna give a shit they're not your massa anymore

Last edited:

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
I don't think you wanna know what you sound like but anyway
cacs do complain about affirmative action but guess what?
Black students STILL have to take the SAME tests their little cac kids take and PASS them too
Weird you would make an equivalent comparison to something OWED to Black People in America
after hundreds of years of having the deck stacked up against them (still is)

Mainly,white women even though they're the #1 benefactors of affirmative action...

giphy.gif

An RnB Thug

Platinum Member
Did you go to college?

Do you know about Gratz v. Bollinger

Yeah, I went to C.W. Post on Long Island
Graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Marketing in 1995 (concentration in International Marketing)
Yeah, I'm VERY familiar with that case.
Michigan owes us a LOT more than Automatic 20 points!!!!

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Yeah, I went to C.W. Post on Long Island
Graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Marketing in 1995 (concentration in International Marketing)
Yeah, I'm VERY familiar with that case.
Michigan owes us a LOT more than Automatic 20 points!!!!

So you know the argument you're making is the shit they were saying then. :hmm:

An RnB Thug

Platinum Member
So you know the argument you're making is the shit they were saying then. :hmm:

Right, they took a stance that it wasn't "fair" what the University was doing
I understand....
Again, you making a comparison of rich cacs who are not owed anything and have all the resources at their finger tips
To Poor Black Students who need a helping hand?

Is that your argument?

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Right, they took a stance that it wasn't "fair" what the University was doing
I understand....
Again, you making a comparison of rich cacs who are not owed anything and have all the resources at their finger tips
To Poor Black Students who need a helping hand?

Is that your argument?

Why do you assume the black students are poor?

The admissions boost were for black kids overall to help bring diversity to these lilly white colleges.

And it was white people crying about how their poor child couldn't get in to their dream school because of Tyrone and Keisha taking their spot.

A handful of rich parents giving money to get their kid in school is how shit works. Nobody would make that argument against Brown, Yale or Harvard, because that shit is expected.

Who gives a fuck if Aunt Becky and Felcitiy Huffman paid to get their kids in school or helped them with the SAT. Think if some parent cried about their kid not being able to play for Kentucky because of Derrick Rose having someone take the SAT for them.

Sentencing white people to bullshit crimes isn't going to make things even or erase racism.

An RnB Thug

Platinum Member
Why do you assume the black students are poor?

The admissions boost were for black kids overall to help bring diversity to these lilly white colleges.

And it was white people crying about how their poor child couldn't get in to their dream school because of Tyrone and Keisha taking their spot.

A handful of rich parents giving money to get their kid in school is how shit works. Nobody would make that argument against Brown, Yale or Harvard, because that shit is expected.

Who gives a fuck if Aunt Becky and Felcitiy Huffman paid to get their kids in school or helped them with the SAT. Think if some parent cried about their kid not being able to play for Kentucky because of Derrick Rose having someone take the SAT for them.

Sentencing white people to bullshit crimes isn't going to make things even or erase racism.

Why do I assume?
Ok......Maybe Cause

For every $100.00 a cac family has a Black Family has $5.04
In 2013 the net Median Household Income for a Black Family was $11,000 cac family it was $141,900
Anyway I can go on about that.....

I don't give a FUCK about cac crying. They've been getting the benefits long enough.
This country OWES Black people and education should be free for us IMO

Listen, let's end this. I'm not gonna convince you and you're certainly will not me
The bitch committed Conspiracy, Bribery, Mail Fraud and Money laundering she should go to jail longer than 14 days...

Last edited: